Manufacturing Engineer - Production Operations
Join this Manufacturing facility as a Manufacturing Engineer supporting their CNC machining production operations, including:
- Support of production fabrication and assembly
- Major projects
- New product development / launches
- Tooling and process development
- Kaizen / lean manufacturing / continuous improvement projects
- cycle time improvements
- scrap reductions
- new equipment installations / qualifications / start up
- troubleshooting / maintenance assistance
Bachelors degree in a technical field required (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology, or similar), with at least three years current experience in a similar "shop floor" type manufacturing engineering role supporting production operations. Demonstrated working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Project Management / New Product launches, Tooling / Process Development, Precision machining production support is required.
This Engineering position reports in to the Engineering Manager. This is a "hands on" shop floor type role, and requires a willingness to spend at least 50% of the time on the production shop floor operations.
This is a full time permanent position with full benefits, with relocation assistance available.
Apply in confidence.
resumes @ hesrg.com (remove the spaces before and after the "@")