Harvard Risk Management Corporation Employee Reviews

Great opportunity
Certified Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 23, 2016
Great on going training, Effective leadership with well laid out plan to follow to reach maximum success. TImely product in the market place. Compensation is very good with multiple ways to make money
Pros
Unlimited opportunity
Cons
You need to have reserves in place in the beginning
Fantastic!
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXDecember 14, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the great team members that are apart of Harvard Risk Management Corporation.
Pros
Beautiful office space
Work from Home Office
Region Vice President (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 10, 2015
Very good highly rated company. It is a brokerage firm that represents various products designed to help companies with unique needs.

Typical day is working with field associates and reaching out to potential new customers. Maintain current accounts normally by phone and email.

There is nothing hard about a job that is enjoyed.
Pros
Can feel good about representing the product line
Cons
None worth mentioniing
Worked from Home
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 29, 2015
Loved working with all types of clients and help changing their lives.
Flexibility was very important at that time in my life with my children.
Pros
Worked from Home
Scam
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  AzNovember 4, 2014
Don't waste your time....I never got paid for my sales! You go into the company with this interview..However, the interview is more like explaining why you should join. I have more than 20 people under me and never got 1 sale. It is 100% commission.
Independant Agent
Independent Agent Broker (Current Employee) –  Metro Detroit, MIJuly 16, 2013
Cold calling businesses is not easy to get positive results. My manager is located in Ohio.
Pros
Lots of support from corporate
Cons
cold calling
work from home
Executive Assistants/Sales support Representative (Current Employee) –  Cooksville TNFebruary 23, 2013
work from home you set your own hours and 100% commission based
Pros
self employed
Cons
no base salary
Harvard Risk Management is a Great Company
Agent (Current Employee) –  nationwideSeptember 27, 2012
The work environment is great, very friendly atmoshpere and everyone is always willing to help each other to grow and succeed in this business. They offer much need products that is much needed in this economy today. You set your own hours and your pay has no limit it is completely up to you what you want your pay check to look like. This is an opportunity that no one should pass up. It is great for college stuudents, stay at home parents, individuals who have lost their jobs, or just looking for a supplemental income. I am doing it and I love it and I love the time that I have now to spend with my family, and the fact I don't have to worry about debt because I have been able to earn a substanial income that has allowed me to pay it all off. You work for yourself, you are your boss, no micro-management, and set your owwn hours and earn however much you want to earn each month. Really you can't beat that.

So Harvard management is a Great Company.
Pros
the pay and the freedom

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvard Risk Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Harvard Risk Management Corporation Reviews by Location