Hard working, smart caring staff within a good company.
Medical Assistant - Urgent Care (Former Employee) – Wellesley, MA – July 25, 2015
Worked part-time on week-ends and nights. This was my second job to being a wife, mother and property manager. HCHP was very professional, busy place.
- covered urgent care for many centers and all specialties.
- I learned how to run an organized, efficient, caring medical practice.
- I learned how to do lab point of care testing and cultures.
- the hardest part of my job was doing a great job triaging phone calls and keeping up with the sheer volume.
- We had great Providers backing us up at HCHP in everything we did from phones to assisting with surgical procedures.
- Management was great, benefits were great, and paid time was given for teaching us about both.
- Most of the people I worked with were stay at home professionals working week-ends, I loved them all.
Great working atmospher
I would have to give up patient contact to move up