Harvey Building Products is the leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality building products in the Northeast. Founded in 1961, Harvey is a privately held, growth-oriented corporation headquartered in Waltham, MA. Harvey manufactures superior quality windows, doors and patio rooms. We are looking to add to our team and we currently have an opening available in our Waltham, MA corporate office.
Assistant Product Marketing Manager
This role involves assisting our Product Manager with various marketing activities for both our manufactured and wholesale-distributed product lines. The Assistant Product Manager will help to create and implement marketing plans to support both new and existing products. The Assistant Product Manager will work successfully within Marketing and also across multi-functional teams to achieve results.
- Creating promotional concepts and executing the details, working with the Product Manager & Brand Communications on the various elements
- Coordinate printing and distribution of literature, samples, promotions etc
- Assist in the yearly marketing activities: Product Catalog Trade shows, Showroom and website updates
- Help to track & report on product & promotion results/effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong understanding of all relevant marketing activities
- Good communicator and relationship builder, at multiple levels and with various functional partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
Must have prior product marketing experience (1-2 years), BS/BA required, building products experience a plus but not required.
Harvey Building Products offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, STD/LTD, life insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, EAP and more! Visit our website at www.harveybp.com to learn more about us!