- A day at work: I had daily meeting with the team. I wrote test cases and tested the software based on the user requirements.
- I learned how to work with people through communication. We discussed and tried to find a solution together.
- I had a great manager who was always there to help, solve conflicts between team members.
- Everyone is different. Same at work. There are nice coworkers that we can totally bond with, there are some that you find it hard to get along.
- The hardest part about the job is when there's conflicts among team members. We can solve anything as long as we are together. Luckily, my manager was very clever. He handled conflicts and solved them very well. It helped the team work effectively together.
- There is a small refrigerator at our office that we can eat at work. Free drinks too: coffee, milk and tea. I really love it.
Overall, this was a great environment to work in, my manager was nice, I made some friends at work.
not really. conflicts among coworkers happen everywhere.