Harvey Nash Employee Reviews

stressful
contractor at T-Mobile (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 1, 2015
unappreciated, no work / life balance. Great co-workers. No accountability, micro managed environment. Training and learning.
I like my manager
Quality Control (QC) Engineer (Former Employee), VietnamSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: food, management
Cons: not really. conflicts among coworkers happen everywhere.
- A day at work: I had daily meeting with the team. I wrote test cases and tested the software based on the user requirements.
- I learned how to work with people through communication. We discussed and tried to find a solution together.
- I had a great manager who was always there to help, solve conflicts between team members.
- Everyone is different. Same at work. There are nice coworkers that we – more... can totally bond with, there are some that you find it hard to get along.
- The hardest part about the job is when there's conflicts among team members. We can solve anything as long as we are together. Luckily, my manager was very clever. He handled conflicts and solved them very well. It helped the team work effectively together.
- There is a small refrigerator at our office that we can eat at work. Free drinks too: coffee, milk and tea. I really love it.

Overall, this was a great environment to work in, my manager was nice, I made some friends at work. – less
Systems Engineer Consultant (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJanuary 8, 2014
Typical day at work requires desktop hardware/software/telecom support to 300+ financial Traders in a fast paced environment. I have learned a great deal not only in the technology field but also in the customer service and dealing with a stressful environment. Management is a great part of the company. My direct manager is someone I will always respect and admire for his work ethic and his dedication. Co-workers are amazing. Great team and great communication. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the different personalities and learning to adapt to the fast nature of the business. Most enjoyable part of the job is know that your users and clients can trust you to get the job done.
productive
IT Specialist Contractor (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 15, 2013
Pros: breaks
a fun place to work. co-workers are team leaders and team players
management structure
Business Development (Former Employee), CAFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: nice people to work with
Cons: limited timeoff, compensation and benefit package
This company lacks leadership. They do not create an inclusive work environment. There is no structure, it appears that you learn the company rules and core values as you go along. The compensation is poor, meaning the workload exceeds the compensation.