Harvey Nash Employee Reviews

I loved my coworkers but I don't think this company cares about it's employees.
Service Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 27, 2016
Work was fine but I don't think the company cared about it's employees. I saw many teams, including my own, get outsourced and people who worked for the company 25+ years let go. I understand it's business and cost effective but I don't think it's right. We received no communication when our manager was let go, and were kept in the dark pretty much of our termination until the last few days. Aside from that, I enjoyed my job mostly but felt no support from upper management.
N/a
IT Systems Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 9, 2016
Not to be discussed here in public. We can discuss during interview. This is a stupid requirement. Is that 20 words for the love of god?
Helpful and always there when you need them
Expedia Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 21, 2016
One of the best companies I have contracted with. One of the few who care about their employees. I would recommend this company to anyone who don't mind working contracts.
Global company with limitless compensation structure
Sr. Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  ChicagoSeptember 14, 2015
An awesome opportunity for the self-motivated individual looking for a chance to work hard and be compensated, accordingly.
Pros
Generous bonus structure
Typical contractor
Sr Business Analyst/Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2015
They push for lowest rate. Very poor benefits. Health Insurance offering is terrible. No real support. No help finding your next project.
Submit a timesheet so they can bill--that's all they want.
Pros
Its work
Cons
Low rates, Bad benefits, No help finding projects
stressful
contractor at T-Mobile (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 1, 2015
unappreciated, no work / life balance. Great co-workers. No accountability, micro managed environment. Training and learning.
I like my manager
Quality Control (QC) Engineer (Former Employee) –  VietnamSeptember 15, 2014
- A day at work: I had daily meeting with the team. I wrote test cases and tested the software based on the user requirements.
- I learned how to work with people through communication. We discussed and tried to find a solution together.
- I had a great manager who was always there to help, solve conflicts between team members.
- Everyone is different. Same at work. There are nice coworkers that we can totally bond with, there are some that you find it hard to get along.
- The hardest part about the job is when there's conflicts among team members. We can solve anything as long as we are together. Luckily, my manager was very clever. He handled conflicts and solved them very well. It helped the team work effectively together.
- There is a small refrigerator at our office that we can eat at work. Free drinks too: coffee, milk and tea. I really love it.

Overall, this was a great environment to work in, my manager was nice, I made some friends at work.
Pros
Food, Management
Cons
Not really. Conflicts among coworkers happen everywhere.
Systems Engineer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 8, 2014
Typical day at work requires desktop hardware/software/telecom support to 300+ financial Traders in a fast paced environment. I have learned a great deal not only in the technology field but also in the customer service and dealing with a stressful environment. Management is a great part of the company. My direct manager is someone I will always respect and admire for his work ethic and his dedication. Co-workers are amazing. Great team and great communication. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the different personalities and learning to adapt to the fast nature of the business. Most enjoyable part of the job is know that your users and clients can trust you to get the job done.
productive
IT Specialist Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2013
a fun place to work. co-workers are team leaders and team players
Pros
breaks
management structure
Business Development (Former Employee) –  CAFebruary 15, 2013
This company lacks leadership. They do not create an inclusive work environment. There is no structure, it appears that you learn the company rules and core values as you go along. The compensation is poor, meaning the workload exceeds the compensation.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
limited timeoff, compensation and benefit package