Harvey Nash

Harvey Nash Employer Reviews

productive
IT Specialist Contractor (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 15, 2013
Pros: breaks
a fun place to work. co-workers are team leaders and team players
management structure
Business Development (Former Employee), CAFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: nice people to work with
Cons: limited timeoff, compensation and benefit package
This company lacks leadership. They do not create an inclusive work environment. There is no structure, it appears that you learn the company rules and core values as you go along. The compensation is poor, meaning the workload exceeds the compensation.
Lively, fun place to work
Group Credit Control Manager (Former Employee), 110 Bishopsgate, Heron Tower, LONDON, EC2N 4AYMarch 4, 2013
Harvey Nash is a Professional Recruitment and IT Outsourcing service provider with 4,000 professionals in 40 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia. I have gained over 11 years of extensive experience in the recruitment industry. Harvey Nash is a group of 6 companies in which I have provided a comprehensive credit control management service with a – more... proven history of prompt fee collections. I managed a team of 4 credit controllers in which we achieved many targets that were set as a team. I possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills used to great effect whilst developing positive working relationships when interacting with clients by handling enquiries by client visits. I enjoy being part of a successful and productive team. This group of companies which consists of multiple ledgers, some with multiple currencies which increased in size during the period from approximately £80m to £220m turnover.

Year end and Half year were very busy at Harvey Nash as we were targeted for cash collection.
Worked with great colleagues over the years, who helped each other when needed. We had many social events as a team which was great fun. – less
Fun, fast environment
Senior Delivery Consultant (Current Employee), CityFebruary 19, 2013
Look after a major account - I oversee the deilvery of high margin contractors.
Not bad company to work with
Principal QC Engineer (Former Employee), Ho Chi Minh city, VietnamMarch 2, 2012
Pros: job security
Cons: compensation/benefits
Harvey Nash is a place for people who seeking for stability, not too much overloaded, challenge with fair enough benefits.

About Harvey Nash

Harvey Nash Group helps fill positions around the globe. The company provides international executive search, IT permanent placement – Read more