Our client, Information Age Systems ( ias-tech.com), is a full service technology consulting company located near Philadelphia. They are currently seeking qualified applicants to fill a Network Administrator position.
The Network Administrator is responsible for the recommendation, design and implementation of all aspects of customer networks while providing outstanding customer service. The incumbent will generate estimates, project plans as well as ensure timely project implementation and oversight during new network setup and network upgrades. Analysis and troubleshooting of network components including switches, servers, firewalls and backups are essential for the preferred candidate.
- 25% of work is telecommuting / 75% is travel in and around Philadelphia suburbs for various meetings and on-site Client work. Our travel requirements will place priority on applicants who currently reside in and around the Philadelphia Metro area.
- Broad knowledge of LAN’s/WAN’s, servers, switches, routers, server applications, backups and related technologies.
- Broad knowledge of desktop operating systems and desktop applications.
- Possess courteous and patient communications and support when working with customers.
- Ability to identify, document and implement networking best practices.
- Ability and strong desire to learn new technologies.
- Customer oriented mindset and a desire to do what it takes to get the job done right.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience and Skills:
- One to four years experience in the role of Network Administrator.
- Develop, design and execute network upgrades including providing recommendations concerning equipment acquisition and systems architecture modifications.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of firewalls and switches.
- Familiarity with Watchguard, Sonicwall and Cisco firewalls.
- Extensive experience with Windows 2003, 2008 and 2010 server operating systems.
- Extensive experience with Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience with the installation, management and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Experience with the backup and restore of network resources including file shares databases and Exchange using Symantec Backup Exec and cloud based backup solutions.
Ask questions at iasjobs.harvis@gmail or click below to APPLY NOW.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Indeed - 5 months ago
HUMAN RESOURCE SUPPORT, CONSULTING and WORKPLACE SERVICES
We make workplaces better !
•Any task, any number of...