Hasbro, Inc.

Hasbro, Inc. Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Pawtucket RIFebruary 13, 2015
Assisting customers with calls in regards to complaints with a one call resolution. Was impowered to satisfy customer on 1st call.

manager and co-workers were helpful and pleasant.

Satisfying the customer was the best part of the job. knowing I could use all tools to do so without management approval
Fun place to work
Business Manager - Walmart (Former Employee), Providence, RIFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: halfday every friday
Cons: compensation
Fun place to work. Office space is the best I ever worked in.
Unique business model.
Management and leadership is engaged in day to day.
Co-workers are willing to help.
Hardest part of the job is understanding the Toy business
Great Holiday party
Good company to work for
Production Control Analyst (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIJanuary 30, 2015
Toy company fun to work at salary a little low. Managment allowed you to work independantly. Many long time employees. Long paid time off around christmas, Half day Fridays in summer.
Best Company To Work for
Sr. Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Pawtucket RIJanuary 29, 2015
 Processed High Volume of Vendor, Intercompany and Importation Invoice’s
 Lead, Supervised and Coordinated Activities of workers engaged, in calculating, posting and verifying duties to obtain and record financial data for use in maintaining accounting and statistical records.
 Partnered with the Latin American Markets
 Oversee Accounts Payable Entries
 Three Way Matching both manual and electronic
 Administrated the Reconciliation of Monthly Credit Cards statements for 1500 employees across Latin American Countries
 Processed Intercompany Invoice using ERP/SAP and Sonda
 Performed monthly reconciliation of balance sheets accounts in a timely basis.
 Prepared monthly journal entries necessary for completing financial statements, including quarterly reports to all share holders.
 Performed random audits on Payroll Tax returns to ensure accuracy of Payments
 Conducted Wire transfer on both international and domestic accounts
 Assisted in the Process of Coding and Entering vendor invoice’s
 Responsible for creating and editing vendor information.
 Executed an Audit project in Brazil, Mexico, Columbia, Peru and Chile.
 Evaluated associates performance
 Prepare annual financial statements of Company’s 401(k) and pension plans.
 Created Purchase Orders per Requisition
Productive and never stuck in one place for to long.
RMO (Former Employee), USAJanuary 13, 2015
A typical day would be me driving to different stores in different cities. I would show up log in and get with the DM of toys. We would go over some merchandise questions for my surveys and other questions that the corporation needed to know about. I would set displays and pull product to the floor. I would help in any Hasbro item that I could help with. After servicing the stores for that day I would come home and update surveys and rely any information that was collected for that day through power point office 365, outlook 365 web app and emails through their web site. I learned how other stores operate differently but along the same lines. I worked alone most of the year, the only time I would have a co-worker would be around Christmas to help out with fright. The hardest part of the job I would say was to get everything done in the amount of time given. Driving to 3 cities for 8 stores with only10 hours a week to work with, this including drive time was a little tight but managed. I enjoyed helping the store workers, they were a joy to see. I also liked that I got to travel, so I was never stuck in one place for to long.
Client Computing Analyst (Current Employee), Pawtucket, RIDecember 19, 2014
Pros: there is a lot of communication between teams
Cons: nothing
Everyone here is kind, easy to get along, the IT department is unified, we accomplish a lot of work with a small group.
Hasbro has an amazing work culture.
Client Computing Analyst (Current Employee), Pawtucket, RIDecember 18, 2014
I am a Desktop support and Service desk technician experienced in navigating and troubleshooting Windows 7, OSX, Microsoft Office, etc. I interact with clients and team members effectively and professionally and strive to consistently complete tasks before deadline, develop solutions for trending issues to promote efficiency, and look for opportunities to contribute to the team and advance within a company.

Hasbro is an amazing place to work and build experience. The management and teams that I am involved with are great team players and are very knowledgeable in regards to the all of the responsibilities delegated to Client Computing team.

The hardest part of my job is learning how to deal with every technical issue assigned to me. Because Hasbro has so many different departments that require almost countless applications and software, it takes a bit of time to familiarize myself with how to handle each different issue in a specific application.

The most enoyable part of working at Hasbro is the work culture/atmospher. They have almost perfected a work atmosphere that is professionally casual. I believe this enhances the company's overall productivity.
Great company
Account Receivable/ Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Pawtucket, RINovember 30, 2014
Pros: benefits, free toys, work/life balances, fun company to work for
Work environment is flexible and relax to work. Its fun company to work for and everyone is willing to help. Work/ life balance provided motivates to work harder.
Creative, fun, political, & chaotic
Manager (Current Employee), Renton, WANovember 20, 2014
Pros: good benefits, fun products, good work life balance
Cons: internal politics, design by committee, unclear direction from management
This company represents brands that foster community and are built around story-driven entertainment experiences. They create fun, engaging products, and as such, it can be a blast to work here. Management would be wise to look at the impacts of the highly political work environment, starting from the top down.
Culterally diverse production environment
Utility Operator (Former Employee), East Longmeadow, MANovember 14, 2014
Pros: culterally diverse
Cons: longer and longer layoffs and the indefinate layoff.
Typical day was long and fast paced. I learned a lot about other nationalities and cultures. The hardest part of the job was the layoffs and decreased employee activities/recognition. The best part of the job was that I learned to operate many machines and forklifts as well as manual laboring.
Supporting end users with computer issues. I truly enjoyed my job and love helping people.
Senior Service Desk Technician (Former Employee), Rumford, RIOctober 27, 2014
I supported end users with computer issues via phone and remote access with Bomgar. I also performed exchange administrative duties such as adding and removing computer access and setting password changes. I was also in charge of set up and support of remote access. I enjoyed working with my team. I especially enjoyed taking part of the Partnership for Profit project team and would have loved to do more of that. My least favorite part of working for Hasbro was that they did not promote from within.
sucked
Forklift Mechanic and tractor truck mechanic (Former Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 26, 2014
Cons: money hungry company
Company left to China. They paid their Chinese workers 2 dllrs. for 6 hrs. of work and 2 dollars for six more hrs. of work in the afternoon. They had their workers working in flip flops instead of steal toe shoes, and all Osha rules were out the window. They left us without jobs because of the lure of bigger profit margins.
Lack of Management Communication
Temporary Position (Former Employee), PawtucketOctober 23, 2014
Pros: schedule leave at 1pm on fridays, 40% off on toys.
Cons: 30 minute lunch, no communications & management skills.
Employee dress code should be better presentable & enforced by Human Resources and its not. Tight skin jeans/ or leggings with heels not very professional especially in the dress code in Narragansett Park Drive, Pawtucket. Employees spend more time talking away from there desks with coworkers-very laid back environment. Communication is none from managers during your 30/60 trial and they tell you nothing and give you the boot, and tell staffing services you can not do your job. Managers can not train well nor co-workers they piece mail you information and you don't train for 1 week or 2 with someone rather 3/4 days. Human Resources is absent in all and every aspect of the place, there is only an inquiry line no direct person.
sDF
Digital Marketing Intern, Marketing Department (Current Employee), Pawtucket, RIOctober 15, 2014
i was an intern for the digital Marketing department for 6 months.
An Amazing Place to Work!
International Web Producer (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great environment, fun people, amazing atmosphere
Cons: was a temp position
I had the absolute privilege to work with offices around the world to update their products each day. The teamwork and structure were there. It was a fun place to work. There was never a dull day.

My role was a temp role, however I would go back and work for them any time. I'd love to get a perm position there.
Senior Accountant
Senior Accountant Shared Services (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIAugust 22, 2014
Enjoyed working at Hasbro. Position was eliminated during reorganization of company.
AWESOME FUN COMPANY
Intern Chef (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIJuly 19, 2014
COOKED EXCITING MEALS FOR THE CREATIVE HASBRO EMPLOYEES,HAD A AWESOME TIME DOING MY INTERNSHIP THERE.
Horrible. Runaway! FAST!
Associate Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIMay 23, 2014
Pros: aesthetically beautiful environment...
Cons: everything else!
Read the book by Wayne Miller, Toy Wars: The Epic Struggle Between G.I.Joe, Barbie and the Companies Who Make Them.

Too bad he was writing the book during my employment at the company & I couldn't benefit from his research.

By the way; It's ALL true and NOTHING has changed.
Good company to work with
Technical consultant (Current Employee), Pawtucket, RIApril 26, 2014
Good company to work with. Management is very good & supportive.
I went to work there with the thought of doing things I enjoy.
Mold Machine Operator / Forklift Operator (Former Employee), East Longmeadow, MAApril 4, 2014
Pros: study employment, with opportunity to advance may knowledge.
Cons: nothing
Over all I am very great for the company in giving me the chance to grow as an individual With The idea of bettering myself as well as working with?foe the company so thet it would prosper.

1 2 3 4

About Hasbro, Inc.

Hasbro, Inc. (Hasbro) is engaged in providing children’s and family leisure time and entertainment products and services, – Read more

Hasbro, Inc. Salaries