Hasbro, Inc.

Hasbro, Inc. Employer Reviews

Hasbro has an amazing work culture.
Client Computing Analyst (Current Employee), Pawtucket, RIDecember 18, 2014
I am a Desktop support and Service desk technician experienced in navigating and troubleshooting Windows 7, OSX, Microsoft Office, etc. I interact with clients and team members effectively and professionally and strive to consistently complete tasks before deadline, develop solutions for trending issues to promote efficiency, and look for opportunities – more... to contribute to the team and advance within a company.

Hasbro is an amazing place to work and build experience. The management and teams that I am involved with are great team players and are very knowledgeable in regards to the all of the responsibilities delegated to Client Computing team.

The hardest part of my job is learning how to deal with every technical issue assigned to me. Because Hasbro has so many different departments that require almost countless applications and software, it takes a bit of time to familiarize myself with how to handle each different issue in a specific application.

The most enoyable part of working at Hasbro is the work culture/atmospher. They have almost perfected a work atmosphere that is professionally casual. I believe this enhances the company's overall productivity. – less
Great company
Account Receivable/ Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Pawtucket, RINovember 30, 2014
Pros: benefits, free toys, work/life balances, fun company to work for
Work environment is flexible and relax to work. Its fun company to work for and everyone is willing to help. Work/ life balance provided motivates to work harder.
Creative, fun, political, & chaotic
Manager (Current Employee), Renton, WANovember 20, 2014
Pros: good benefits, fun products, good work life balance
Cons: internal politics, design by committee, unclear direction from management
This company represents brands that foster community and are built around story-driven entertainment experiences. They create fun, engaging products, and as such, it can be a blast to work here. Management would be wise to look at the impacts of the highly political work environment, starting from the top down.
Culterally diverse production environment
Utility Operator (Former Employee), East Longmeadow, MANovember 14, 2014
Pros: culterally diverse
Cons: longer and longer layoffs and the indefinate layoff.
Typical day was long and fast paced. I learned a lot about other nationalities and cultures. The hardest part of the job was the layoffs and decreased employee activities/recognition. The best part of the job was that I learned to operate many machines and forklifts as well as manual laboring.
Supporting end users with computer issues. I truly enjoyed my job and love helping people.
Senior Service Desk Technician (Former Employee), Rumford, RIOctober 27, 2014
I supported end users with computer issues via phone and remote access with Bomgar. I also performed exchange administrative duties such as adding and removing computer access and setting password changes. I was also in charge of set up and support of remote access. I enjoyed working with my team. I especially enjoyed taking part of the Partnership – more... for Profit project team and would have loved to do more of that. My least favorite part of working for Hasbro was that they did not promote from within. – less
sucked
Forklift Mechanic and tractor truck mechanic (Former Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 26, 2014
Cons: money hungry company
Company left to China. They paid their Chinese workers 2 dllrs. for 6 hrs. of work and 2 dollars for six more hrs. of work in the afternoon. They had their workers working in flip flops instead of steal toe shoes, and all Osha rules were out the window. They left us without jobs because of the lure of bigger profit margins.
Lack of Management Communication
Temporary Position (Former Employee), PawtucketOctober 23, 2014
Pros: schedule leave at 1pm on fridays, 40% off on toys.
Cons: 30 minute lunch, no communications & management skills.
Employee dress code should be better presentable & enforced by Human Resources and its not. Tight skin jeans/ or leggings with heels not very professional especially in the dress code in Narragansett Park Drive, Pawtucket. Employees spend more time talking away from there desks with coworkers-very laid back environment. Communication is none from managers – more... during your 30/60 trial and they tell you nothing and give you the boot, and tell staffing services you can not do your job. Managers can not train well nor co-workers they piece mail you information and you don't train for 1 week or 2 with someone rather 3/4 days. Human Resources is absent in all and every aspect of the place, there is only an inquiry line no direct person. – less
sDF
Digital Marketing Intern, Marketing Department (Current Employee), Pawtucket, RIOctober 15, 2014
i was an intern for the digital Marketing department for 6 months.
An Amazing Place to Work!
International Web Producer (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great environment, fun people, amazing atmosphere
Cons: was a temp position
I had the absolute privilege to work with offices around the world to update their products each day. The teamwork and structure were there. It was a fun place to work. There was never a dull day.

My role was a temp role, however I would go back and work for them any time. I'd love to get a perm position there.
Senior Accountant
Senior Accountant Shared Services (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIAugust 22, 2014
Enjoyed working at Hasbro. Position was eliminated during reorganization of company.
AWESOME FUN COMPANY
Intern Chef (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIJuly 19, 2014
COOKED EXCITING MEALS FOR THE CREATIVE HASBRO EMPLOYEES,HAD A AWESOME TIME DOING MY INTERNSHIP THERE.
Horrible. Runaway! FAST!
Associate Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIMay 23, 2014
Pros: aesthetically beautiful environment...
Cons: everything else!
Read the book by Wayne Miller, Toy Wars: The Epic Struggle Between G.I.Joe, Barbie and the Companies Who Make Them.

Too bad he was writing the book during my employment at the company & I couldn't benefit from his research.

By the way; It's ALL true and NOTHING has changed.
Good company to work with
Technical consultant (Current Employee), Pawtucket, RIApril 26, 2014
Good company to work with. Management is very good & supportive.
I went to work there with the thought of doing things I enjoy.
Mold Machine Operator / Forklift Operator (Former Employee), East Longmeadow, MAApril 4, 2014
Pros: study employment, with opportunity to advance may knowledge.
Cons: nothing
Over all I am very great for the company in giving me the chance to grow as an individual With The idea of bettering myself as well as working with?foe the company so thet it would prosper.
Negative and fearful
Product Designer (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIMarch 30, 2014
Pros: free toys
Cons: lies, misconceptions, layoffs
I learned what it is like to be an expendable faceless employee.
Fun place to work
Industrial Engineering Intern (Former Employee), East Longmeadow, MAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: cafe isn't expensive, toy store in office, work environment
Cons: pay is less than most other places
Great place with happy workers. Management is knowledgeable and workers are happy to be there.
RMO-Retail Management Organization
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 25, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, boss visits monthly, not demanding.
Cons: low hours in early months, part-time, demanding christmas schedule.
Everyday you will have a scheduled store call. Generally this store call will be at one of three major accounts; Walmart, Target and Toy's R Us. Each day you will fill home locations of products, set displays and ensure features are set.

Management varies by territory, but majority of the managers are fun to work with. You will be working with co-workers – more... on occasion, and sharing conference calls weekly.

This is a very fun job. You get to work with toys, be in a different location everyday, but it can be very demanding during the Christmas season. Hours will drop to 15 hours average in January and pick up to the low 20's from February-May. Around October through Christmas you will be busy with 30-40 hours weekly. – less
Hasbro
Senior Coordinator of Digital Assets (Former Employee), Providence, RIMarch 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
Fun place to work, great culture, great benefits, position was not the right fit for me.
God awful management
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee), RIMarch 9, 2014
Fictitious job titles, bi-annual lay-offs, work for the sake of work, and endless homemade Excel sheets....
Great company
COLLECTION MANAGER LATAM (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIMarch 5, 2014
I loved working at Hasbro and would still be working there had i not moved to FL.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hasbro, Inc.

Hasbro, Inc. (Hasbro) is engaged in providing children’s and family leisure time and entertainment products and services, – Read more