Hassett Express, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

office people not very sharp
driver (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILDecember 26, 2015
drive truck make deliveries and pickups, paperwork is often incorrect or missing info, pay is very low no chance for advancement, been there over 3 years 50 cent raise really ?
Pros
Cons
low low pay even lower and infrequent raises
Productive and very nice workplace
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILOctober 21, 2015
It was a very nice workplace when i got hired because my boss was awesome. Then we got someone else who wasn't the greatest. I still yet to this day keep in touch with my very first supervisor. She was so cool.
Decent part time on Saturdays til they cut pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines ilApril 3, 2014
Worked there for over 1 year part time on Saturdays. I enjoyed working with the other drivers who were down to earth and had awesome stories to tell. I was hired at 15.50 per hour, After 1 year everybody was asked to take a 10% paycut which just wasnt realistic for driving a semi 13.75 per hour COME ON. Overall nice people to wrk with but low pay if your new.
Pros
penske lease nice tractors great people to work with. great truck driver stories.
Cons
low pay
fun, organized
Associate (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAFebruary 20, 2014
I enjoyed working at Hassett Air Express working around great people and gaining new job skills.
Pros
fun, great training, organized
Cons
warehouse needs to be cleaned
A good place to work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  ElmhurstJanuary 31, 2013
The average tenure is a little over 14 years. Although the company had to make many course corrections over the last few years, the customers are still the main priority.

I like my co-workers and the work. I would recommend this company to family and friends.
Pros
co-workers, fast paced, opportunity to do what i enjoy
Cons
the economy impacted our customer base. hopeful for the future.
Nice place to work however communication between management and employees can be strained
Driver (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILJanuary 4, 2013
A nice company to work for with a friendly work enviorment, pay was good and hours were fair. Safety was good and company perks were good for all employees. The only issue I had was communication with management.This caused problems to arise unneccasarily in an otherwise very nice company to work for.
Pros
nice place to work, friendly and positive work enviorment, perks, pay was good
Cons
poor communication between management and employees, lack of advancement opportunities
Working Better Together!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILSeptember 11, 2012
Working for Hassett was the best experience. I enjoyed coming to work everyday. I considered Hassett my home away from home. My coworkers were my team players, always willing to help others to get the job done. Without question.
Pros
working together
Cons
none that i can think of.

2.9