Hatch Staffing Services Inc.

Hatch Staffing Services Inc. Employer Reviews

Great place to work- high energy and positive culture
Social Media Intern (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 20, 2014
Social Media Intern, September 2013 – Present
• Generate and curate all posts on the agency’s social media platforms
• Organize social media content calendar in HootSuite
• Format weekly blog posts
Human Resources Intern, June 2013 - August 2013
• Selected out of 150 candidates to participate in the 10 week Hatch Elite Summer internship
• Co-led social – more... media efforts for Hatch in the national Business Journal Social Madness Competition
• Initiated and created weekly internal communications newsletters
• Participated in strategic marketing and communications meetings with Sales Director and President
• Competed and won against 13 other Hatch Elite interns in Social Media executive presentation
• Selected to serve as interim Executive Assistant to the President for 11 days – less
Summary
Recruiting Intern (Former Employee), MilwaukeeJuly 25, 2013
Great company culture- as an intern though we had no base salary and commission was not received till end of program which was not known until half way through.
need more work, but understand the process for more volum
package handler (Current Employee), fedex off morlandMarch 29, 2013
Pros: i have a pt job
Cons: i don't have a full time permanent job
some days are busy and some are not. i prefer to be and stay busy. management has a job as we all do. we are all different as we should be but all should have the same goal, get the work done. all do not. my job is not hard just not enough work.
Solid Staffing Firm
Business Partner (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 6, 2013
Pros: strong leadership, creative, professional
I have partnered with Hatch for 4 years and have the utmost respect for this company. They have an extremely strong culture along with quality people throughout the organization. They are very active in the community and big believers in the well being of their employees. They work with professional people and bend over backwards to match their skills – more... with the right client.

I was entertained by the one negative post on this site(obviously a disgruntled employee who couldn't cut it) because of what I know about the environment. Amazing what people will say when they don't have to put their name to it!

Anyway, high marks for Hatch in a very competitive industry. They do it right! – less
Hatch taught me how to "WOW" my customers!
Recruiter (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 6, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, career and leadership training, bonuses, opportunity to celebrate the wins
I was an employee of Hatch for 9 years and I have to say, it's truly a great place to work! Hatch offers both Career and Leadership Development and your hard work and dedication is always recognized!
Hatch's philosophy is all about strong values and high standards and each and every customer is treated with integrity.
Hatch has a very strong team of – more... leaders and it was a pleasure being a part of such a talented team! – less
Excellent place to advance your career, build your network, and work with a GREAT team!!!
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 5, 2013
Pros: great culture, flexible, family feel - yet still professional, good pay, unique in a "cookie cutter" industry
I had the pleasure of working in a lead generation role for Hatch while still in college in Milwaukee. I started during the summer with another great group of recruiting interns and we grew together personally and professionally. The Presidet of the company was a constant driver in all of our success and she always maintained an open door policy - she – more... was incredibly approachable, interested in our insights, and often times implemented changes company wide that came from our suggestions, regardless of the fact that we were interns. We enjoyed company picnics, fitness challenges, birthday parties, and other team related fun on a regular basis to keep the entire office engaged and working well together!

The area manager, and my direct supervisor, extended me an offer to stay on part time during the school year in an outside sales role. I was fortunate enough to have had this opportunity because it peaked my interest in sales, and I grew with the amount of responsibility that came with my new role. My supervisor was incredibly understanding and flexible with my schedule, FUN to work with, and had a great understanding of what it took to be successful. The only reason I am not still working there is because I moved back closer to my family after college.

I would highly recommend that you work with OR for Hatch to experience quality, uniqueness, a high level of professionalism, and EXCELLENCE!! – less
Cool Place to work
On Site Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GAMarch 5, 2013
Pros: benefits, wellness program, peers
I've worked with Hatch for over 5 years now and honestly it is a great place to work. All of my peers are easy going and the upper management is great. I have worked for fortune 500 companies in the past, and the way you are treated day by day at Hatch, can not compare of how one feels in a big corporation. The president of the company is always going – more... out of her way to make sure that each employee is challenged and engaged. I'm going into my 6th year now and could not think of another place to work. – less
Family oriented culture and Advancement opportunities
On-Site Manager (Current Employee), Olathe KansasMarch 4, 2013
Pros: family culture. can balance work and personal life. room for advancement, great benefits
Cons: no complaints here
I absolutely love working for Hatch. I have never worked with a company who had more of a family culture then at Hatch. I work from a different state, yet i never feel left out. I can pick up the phone or send out an email if i need help, and I have multiple responses in minutes, including from the president of the company. It's amazing to see the president – more... of a company willing to work along side with you on any issues or problems that occur. She is willing to get her hands dirty and do whatever necessary. That is so impressive and a huge motivating factor. When you see the president of the company working along side with you and helping you in anyway needed, it makes you feel important and want to care about doing your best. There is definitely room for growth with this company. I started as assistant and was promoted to an On-Site in my first year. Truely a caring company to work for and it starts at the top. – less
Don't bother...
Former Manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee WIOctober 29, 2012
Cons: poor management, long hours, no support, low pay, no bonuses
I worked here in their Miliwaukee office for a little over a year. The management is horrible. They expect alot from you and pay little. Staying late, is mandatory on some days. They also play favorites with their staff and treat the ones they don't like, like morons.

The so called "president" likes to point fingers, and place blame on staff, rather – more... then coming up with solutions, and her "favorites" are just her little puppets.
They claim that their service is customizable to their clients, but it isnt any different than any other agencies out there. I know, I've worked at a few other local firms.
bottom line, move on from this place. You will get no where, and frankly, being treated the way they treat their staff, isnt worth the headache.
I was fortunate enough to stay here only a year, after resigning for a better position elsewhere where they treat others with respect and dignity. – less
Just OK
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 6, 2012
Pros: people are nice
Cons: not always a lot of work available
Its a staffing agency and there was a lot of turn over. It didn't seem like the person I interviewed with was looking for me it was sort of a waste of time. I was looking for work and they didn't do anything special. I guess it depends on the day. Hard to get a straight answer. Low pay and they expect a lot. They don't have as many jobs as other agencies. – more... The interview was impersonal and they asked me a lot of weird questions considering I was looking for an administrative job. – less
ok place to work
Warehouse Pallet Stocker (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJune 6, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: short breaks
depends on the day sometimes we were busy sometime we werent just depends. i learned alot from working there. the management wasnt that good at all some co workers were very immture.
They will work with you to get you a great job.
Receptionist/ Office Assistant, Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 2, 2012
Pros: great companies to work for
Cons: may take awhile to find what you like.
I had a great experience with this company, they helped me get a great job with the government.
Why you want to wok for Hatch!
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 31, 2012
Pros: wellness program, flexible schedules, volunteer time, bonuses, business casual
I have worked for Hatch Staffing for over 10 years and each year I continue to learn and grow in my role. I have had the opportunity to implement immediately several of my ideas. Hatch has strong values and puts that into the employees they hire.
Hatch Staffing implemented a wellness program for our entire company based off of one employees suggestion – more... and idea. They provide us with reimbursement for our wellness memberships which only verifies their committment to their employees.
I truly enjoy working for Hatch and the opportunities they have been able to provide me and our team. – less
High touch, high quality boutique staffing firm
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 30, 2012
As a current employee of Hatch Staffing, I have nothing but positive feedback to share. Hatch is a staffing service tied to the community with strong values. Hatch respects their clients and associates alike. Even though it may not be possible to help every single person, it is the goal of Hatch to be able to provide a positive experience for everyone. – more... Hatch was founded on the values of Susan Hatch and these values are what drive the organization. I would recommend Hatch to anyone searching for employment or if you are looking for an employee to fill a vacancy. Hatch is able to not just meet your needs, but also make the experience enjoyable! – less