Hatch Staffing Employee Reviews

very fun place to work.
Delivery Truck Helper (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 1, 2017
load and unload trailers.
how to lead a group.
very fun and diverse ethics.
respectful and honest.
bending over for 8 hours a day.
fast paste
Pros
fast past
Cons
cold temperature
Hatch.
Warehouse/Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 23, 2017
A typical day would be to clean assigned work area. What I learned is how to use products that's environmentally safe. The management would motivate employees which was great. The workplace culture was to do a great job as a custodian. The hardest part of the job was the lifting heavy objects. The most enjoyable was getting feedback from staff on your work.
Pros
Great work environments.
Cons
The pay
I Like The Company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 29, 2016
This company overall is awesome. The recruiting team is awesome and willing to place you in the field. family culture. Can balance Work and Personal Life. Always Room for advancement.
productive but wasnt study
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 13, 2016
The job could of been better overall due to lack of management skills but i did enjoy working with few of the co workers.I still came to work everyday willing to give my all
Pros
co workers where alright
Cons
pay wasnt good
laid back work place
Sorter/Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSOctober 6, 2016
overall nice coworkers and a coo boss work wasnt a lot to do hardest part of my job is making sure i had things to do instead of being bored and getting in trouble
Pros
coworkers
Cons
no hours
Reliable only if found necessary
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAAugust 5, 2016
Omarion Williams. A tough yet very fair boss to work for.
Working for a temporary work agency such as Hatch services was as basic as basic can get. There's nothing wrong with that. They needed me only when I was useful and vice versa.
Pros
Flexable time
Cons
No benefits at all.
Placement was Fast
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 25, 2016
I am grateful for Hatch Staffing and the speed of placement into a place where I fit perfectly. They also were able to get me my desired salary. I wish Hatch Staffing was in every city since I am relocating to TN.

Definitely would use them again!
Pros
fast placement, compensation, friendly, caring
Cons
Have to work 1500 hours before any time off.
it was ok.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 8, 2016
I had just graduated High School and had a baby which a job was needed. I got in right away and stay withhin a few days. The pay was not alot considering that I had to take a hour and 30 min buss ride there and another hour and 30 minuntes to get back everyday. it was ok.
Productive and fun place to work.
Sorter (Current Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAJanuary 13, 2016
I enjoy working for Hatch Staffing through Fedex Smartpost. I just wish that we would go back to having work everyday instead of just one day a week.
Great Managers
On Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 2, 2016
Managers are nice and always encourage me to be my best self. The company has a "no excuses" policy and is extremely solution oriented. All coworkers are willing to help all the time.
Hours Not Guaranteed
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  FedEx EllenwoodNovember 11, 2015
The hours are not guaranteed. They do not even have the courtesy to telephone if there is no work that day, or if only a limited number of employees are needed. You never work your entire scheduled day. Also you do not get as much as a 15 minute break.
Pros
Cons
Hours not guaranteed
great work enviornment, little care
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WiOctober 23, 2015
the Company I was at was a great company to work for. The fellow employees all clashed well together. I learned strong assembly skills, hand and power tools, order processing, and a laid back enviornment.
good work.good hours
box scanner (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAOctober 1, 2015
Im a hard worker. I like overtime. This job was fast pace. the jobs were simple. I got 40 hours a week. I was sorting mail on assembly line.
Pros
good hours
Cons
not enough hours
Warehouse Worker (former Employee)
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAAugust 26, 2015
Fairly decent job to have sometimes hours cut short due to lack of work. Sometime you had a partner and sometimes you didn't but nothing you cant handle on you own if you needed to. Relaxed but also fast paced. management was fair and understanding overall good place to work.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
working a busy line buy yourself, multiple duties
Good company, great environment
Hatch ELITE (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 20, 2015
Hatch is a great company that helps people to find jobs in industrial and office position.

I worked at Hatch as part of the ELITE program (class of 2015).
Everybody at the office is great, giving me attention to any question, doubts that I could have and even finding the best way to make me and my internship colleagues work the best that we could and enjoy all the moments, getting as much experiences as we could.
Great environment, amazing program for students of any major. Hatch gives you the opportunity to develop in all business areas.
Productive & Fun environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 12, 2015
The hardest Part of this job was leaving at the end of shift because I didnt want to leave my work place. The environment & co-workers were enjoyable.
Not enough contacts to stay busy
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJuly 1, 2015
Go to assigned location
How to load and unload trucks and clean
Varied by location
Varied by location
Finding work
Finding work
Pros
Jos lasted up to 2 weeks
Cons
Job came to infrequent
Temp service- readily jobs-
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 29, 2015
I worked with Hatch Staffing receiving odd jobs that were never promising for longer periods of time. I enjoyed some of the assignments but others I had transportation issues so I couldn't accept some of them. At that time they did not offer transportation like some temp services did.
Pros
Did job sites
Cons
short employment opportunities
Solid Staffing Agency
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMarch 5, 2015
Worked for Hatch Staffing for about 6 months, later became a manager at a client company and interacted with local and corporate management regularly. Overall experience working for/with Hatch totals 6 years.

As an employee, it was difficult at times to understand why I didn't get to work even though I was at work pleny early. As a client, I understand that any agency needs to over-schedule in order to ensure they achieve the requested headcount, and "first-come, first-served" is the fairest way to do it. Pay was pretty standard for a temp job.

One key at Hatch was that if you were a no-show for your assignment, you were suspended for a week. This taught me at 19 years old that I had to show up for work or face the consequences, which has served me very well. Management was tough in this regard, but fair in application of the policy.

Over the years I came to know some of the higher-ups in the organization. Hatch is dedicated to providing the best possible service to its clients, and local managers are held to very high expectations by the corporate office. When major issues arose, seasoned veterans from the corporate office were on-site the next day.

Without going on too long, I've worked with various agencies in the years since our company broke ties with Hatch, and the biggest thing that stands out to me is the responsiveness of Hatch to client needs. No other agency has sent out corporate reps to a building, other than in the initial courtship phase. Other agencies have been nonchalant when failing to meet a request. Hatch on-site managers were always
  more... determined to make the orders and would make last-minute phone calls until they exhausted available resources, or got the person they needed.  less
Pros
Good core values, provide opportunities for growth, client-oriented
Cons
As an associate, "client-oriented" is not always in your favor
Mail Sorter (Current Employee) –  Ellenwood, GADecember 23, 2014
Go to assigned location sort through skids to make sure they go to proper location. I learned that it is not easy for a person to get there mail like we think. My manager was easy to talk to just as well as my coworkers. The hardest part of the job is keeping the pace but I most enjoyed learning the process of mail.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Temp position