Hatch Staffing Employee Reviews

Placement was Fast
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 25, 2016
I am grateful for Hatch Staffing and the speed of placement into a place where I fit perfectly. They also were able to get me my desired salary. I wish Hatch Staffing was in every city since I am relocating to TN.

Definitely would use them again!
Pros
fast placement, compensation, friendly, caring
Cons
Have to work 1500 hours before any time off.
it was ok.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 8, 2016
I had just graduated High School and had a baby which a job was needed. I got in right away and stay withhin a few days. The pay was not alot considering that I had to take a hour and 30 min buss ride there and another hour and 30 minuntes to get back everyday. it was ok.
Productive and fun place to work.
Sorter (Current Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAJanuary 13, 2016
I enjoy working for Hatch Staffing through Fedex Smartpost. I just wish that we would go back to having work everyday instead of just one day a week.
Great Managers
On Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 2, 2016
Managers are nice and always encourage me to be my best self. The company has a "no excuses" policy and is extremely solution oriented. All coworkers are willing to help all the time.
Hours Not Guaranteed
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  FedEx EllenwoodNovember 11, 2015
The hours are not guaranteed. They do not even have the courtesy to telephone if there is no work that day, or if only a limited number of employees are needed. You never work your entire scheduled day. Also you do not get as much as a 15 minute break.
Pros
Cons
Hours not guaranteed
great work enviornment, little care
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WiOctober 23, 2015
the Company I was at was a great company to work for. The fellow employees all clashed well together. I learned strong assembly skills, hand and power tools, order processing, and a laid back enviornment.
good work.good hours
box scanner (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAOctober 1, 2015
Im a hard worker. I like overtime. This job was fast pace. the jobs were simple. I got 40 hours a week. I was sorting mail on assembly line.
Pros
good hours
Cons
not enough hours
Warehouse Worker (former Employee)
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAAugust 26, 2015
Fairly decent job to have sometimes hours cut short due to lack of work. Sometime you had a partner and sometimes you didn't but nothing you cant handle on you own if you needed to. Relaxed but also fast paced. management was fair and understanding overall good place to work.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
working a busy line buy yourself, multiple duties
Good company, great environment
Hatch ELITE (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 20, 2015
Hatch is a great company that helps people to find jobs in industrial and office position.

I worked at Hatch as part of the ELITE program (class of 2015).
Everybody at the office is great, giving me attention to any question, doubts that I could have and even finding the best way to make me and my internship colleagues work the best that we could and enjoy all the moments, getting as much experiences as we could.
Great environment, amazing program for students of any major. Hatch gives you the opportunity to develop in all business areas.
Productive & Fun environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 12, 2015
The hardest Part of this job was leaving at the end of shift because I didnt want to leave my work place. The environment & co-workers were enjoyable.

Want to know more about Hatch Staffing?

Ask a question
Not enough contacts to stay busy
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJuly 1, 2015
Go to assigned location
How to load and unload trucks and clean
Varied by location
Varied by location
Finding work
Finding work
Pros
Jos lasted up to 2 weeks
Cons
Job came to infrequent
Temp service- readily jobs-
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 29, 2015
I worked with Hatch Staffing receiving odd jobs that were never promising for longer periods of time. I enjoyed some of the assignments but others I had transportation issues so I couldn't accept some of them. At that time they did not offer transportation like some temp services did.
Pros
Did job sites
Cons
short employment opportunities
Solid Staffing Agency
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMarch 5, 2015
Worked for Hatch Staffing for about 6 months, later became a manager at a client company and interacted with local and corporate management regularly. Overall experience working for/with Hatch totals 6 years.

As an employee, it was difficult at times to understand why I didn't get to work even though I was at work pleny early. As a client, I understand that any agency needs to over-schedule in order to ensure they achieve the requested headcount, and "first-come, first-served" is the fairest way to do it. Pay was pretty standard for a temp job.

One key at Hatch was that if you were a no-show for your assignment, you were suspended for a week. This taught me at 19 years old that I had to show up for work or face the consequences, which has served me very well. Management was tough in this regard, but fair in application of the policy.

Over the years I came to know some of the higher-ups in the organization. Hatch is dedicated to providing the best possible service to its clients, and local managers are held to very high expectations by the corporate office. When major issues arose, seasoned veterans from the corporate office were on-site the next day.

Without going on too long, I've worked with various agencies in the years since our company broke ties with Hatch, and the biggest thing that stands out to me is the responsiveness of Hatch to client needs. No other agency has sent out corporate reps to a building, other than in the initial courtship phase. Other agencies have been nonchalant when failing to meet a request. Hatch on-site managers were always determined to make
  more... the orders and would make last-minute phone calls until they exhausted available resources, or got the person they needed.  less
Pros
good core values, provide opportunities for growth, client-oriented
Cons
as an associate, "client-oriented" is not always in your favor
Mail Sorter (Current Employee) –  Ellenwood, GADecember 23, 2014
Go to assigned location sort through skids to make sure they go to proper location. I learned that it is not easy for a person to get there mail like we think. My manager was easy to talk to just as well as my coworkers. The hardest part of the job is keeping the pace but I most enjoyed learning the process of mail.
Pros
relaxed
Cons
temp position
What a waste of time
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MilwaukeeOctober 30, 2014
Hatch says they get Veterans jobs but this is not true. They get your hopes up and waste your time by calling you in to get your information, but then you don't hear from hatch staff for months at a time and then when you call them they dont have any jobs for you. There management team is incompetent
Cons
management lies, staff is incompetent........
Staffing Service.
Clerical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIJuly 6, 2014
Hatch Staffing is a Staffing service, I enjoyed going out working different jobs, Everyday may of been different but I liked that I got to learn a lot of different job duties.
Pros
get to see different people daily.
Cons
short terms jobs
productive fast pace work place.
fedex (Former Employee) –  new berlin, wiApril 11, 2014
fast pace moving more than 1500 packages a day. i learned that the management kept us busy. co-workers was very helpful. the hardest part was loading the truck from left to right to front.most enjoyable part was paletizing.
Good Place To Work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAMarch 25, 2014
It was a very enlightening work experience regarding the mailing holiday season.
good atmosphere
parcel assistance (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAJanuary 25, 2014
decent place work
its always work
someone is always there to help
Parcel Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAJanuary 1, 2014
This job I thought was only temporary. But as I was working and got the hang of everything, I decided to make this job and must have. So I applied for FedEx Smartpost and made what I liked doing apart of my everyday job.