Havasu Regional Medical Center

Havasu Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

must be will to work hard
Lab Supervisor (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZAugust 7, 2015
Pros: fast paced
Cons: will not promote with
very busy lab that needs more help with room to grow. Lab is not supported by management as needs to be. each person is on their own.
Great place to learn new things!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Good pay and vacation benefits.
Cons: To much turn around and infighting.
The job in itself is grate especially if you came from a background of only doing retail there is tons of fascinating things to learn! The pay was good and the benefits were ok, There was quite a bit of in fighting between departments and between individuals and the turnover was incredible. I had 4 different directors in four years of working there so that got to be stressful too. On the whole it was a good experience.
Fast Paced Work Environment
Radiology Transporter (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Reduced lunch
Fast paced work environment focused on patient needs and care. Friendly staff and coworkers always lending a hand when needed. Easy to talk to upper management with our fear of repercussion.
Very good compensation, but some long hours
Surgical Assistant (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZMay 12, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: For profit hospital
A small hospital, but they do a lot of surgical cases. For profit, so tough getting more help and new equipment. Not your usual 7am to 3pm workday.
Fun and Supportive Work Place
Unit Clerk (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZMay 3, 2015
Working here allowed me to fall in love with my coworkers as family. Working in such a high level environment with such high risks allows you a certain closeness with coworkers thats hard to find in other places.
Medical Feild
Lead Admitting Patient Rep (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZApril 20, 2015
Pros: Nice place
Registering patients, collections and verifying insurance. Loved the coworker. Loved the patients Very nice setting
The culture has for sure changed
productive and challenging
Central Supply Technician (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZOctober 26, 2014
Variable hours, rewarding work. Pleasant environment to work.
cvor tech
cvor tech (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZOctober 24, 2014
scrub all open heart cases... hybrid cases and vascular.. was only heart tech came in to relieve tech..
Ok place to work
Management (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZOctober 21, 2014
Pros: people
lot of turn over for upper management
good food

Nice area small town
Excellent place to work
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZOctober 1, 2014
Pros: excellent work culture
Cons: long commute daily
Patient focused quality care; they appreciate integrity; great co-workers
The Hardest part about of my job
Insurance Biller/Collector (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZSeptember 19, 2014
The hardest part of my job was not being able to offer payment arrangements to their income. We had to enforce certain guide lines on balance owed.
Great overall place to work! Easy going, Lot's of great people !
REEGT - Neurodiagnostic Lab Technologist (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZAugust 30, 2014
Pros: organized lab, proficient and very caring atmosphere, excellent pay and easy going facility.
Cons: need to keep employees informed and open communication to whom is involved, not just some! inform the source!!
Current employee - I very much enjoy my solo Technologist position here in the Neurodiagnostic Lab as basically I run it and oversee the day in and day out work ethics and professional attitude that my lab portrays to the public and all of it's employees here at HRMC. I've got a great position and I am honored to be working here, I love what I do after 25 years in the same medical profession. I provide an excellent personna and the lab is flourishing slowly but surely since opening 4 1/2 years ago. I provide professional, accurate and sensitive neurological testing. My typical day is my Neuro work along with covering out patient EKG's, helping in Respiratory and other assigned nursing duties which is very challenging to me! I love coming into work and making my patients feel, warm, cared for and safe in a caring environment! I leave everyday with a smile on my face! Quite nicely the best job I've ever had in my profession! The physicians are wonderful to work with as well..

September 20, 2014

I could say so much more in a positive way.. I am happy to be one of many employee's working in this wonderful hospital- as it continues to flourish and grow! :-)

Very busy operating room for such a small town.
Surgical First Assistant (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZAugust 23, 2014
They have very accomplished surgeons who love to work. It is a for-profit hospital, but I have never had a problem getting in my hours!
Friendly and honest.
Food Service Worker / cook (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZJuly 30, 2014
Pros: benefits, friendly co workers, and overtime.
Cons: base pay, location.
I am always open to learning, always room for improvement in any job environment. Friendly, fair management in personal opinion. Co-workers are as close as family and friends. Everyone has an off day sometimes its best to cheer someone up then stir the pot. Doing multiple jobs always some days to be easier than others. I don't believe any job is more important than any other, each job has its difficulties. I enjoy working in general, over all I've been call a serious workaholic. I try to work as much as possible/ needed.
Great work experience, employees friendly and personable
Registered Nurse-per diem (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZMay 31, 2014
Pros: concierge bringing us take out lunch
Cons: need more staff
Enjoyed work experience both the type of work and the people. Community recognizes employees and their work areas for awesome care and experience.
This Hospital has a nick name of " THE MORGUE "
CPT1 Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZMarch 25, 2014
Pros: working at the hospital gives you good benefits
Cons: this is not a good hospital to work for
I was so excited to get a job at the hospital at first because it would give me my phlebotomy job and put me near my family but shortly after working at this hospital I realized things were very wrong.

I ended up resigning from this hospital after 2 months.

I found out a lot of bad things and I did report everything to management in writing before leaving.
really care about womens health
Staff RN (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: really good experience
great team, all interested in updaitng procedures to make it better for the patient.
Student Nurse
Nursing Student (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: learned alot as a student
Cons: there were areas where i was not sure how to proceed with care at times
A typical day included providing direct patient care to those hospitalized. I learned alot regarding nursing skills, diseases, and treatments. There was always an instructor to guide us when we had issues and needed help. My co-workers consisted of my fellow nursing students as well as hospital staff and everyone was so helpful. The hardest part of the job was being a new student and not always knowing what to do in a particular situation. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with patients and helping them recover.
good place to learn and work at
Admitting Lead (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZ.January 31, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: poor benefits
I enjoyed working for Havasu Regional. I learned a lot about the medical field.
It's a great place to work
Billing/Collector (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: meal and gift shop discounts
Cons: short lunch times
Busy and fast paced. required to collect insurance payments timely, resolve issues and or rebill claims. I worked with a great team of people. I loved every thing about my job and all it's challenges.
The reason I am seeking employment is due to a corporate decision to outsource all functions of the business office to a company located in Nashville, TN.
Industry