Haven Health Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Haven Health
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZDecember 16, 2017
I didn't fit in. Some of the staff were very friendly, others were rude, standoffish. Long work days were common, no support system at the nursing home level, Always had to contact another home in the network for any questions,
not an ideal place to work
Activity Director (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZNovember 14, 2017
After a year working at Haven . I did not have a 90 day review . and my manager at the time didn't care about anything except his personal feelings and that was pretty much it .
Pros
helping out the elderly
Cons
working with backstabbing cna's
Unorganized and understaffed
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Safford, AZAugust 15, 2017
Not a great place to work, started looking for somewhere else almost immediately. CNAs, nurses and other staff are greatly underappreciated by the director.
Pros
8 hour shifts
Cons
Everything else
Like high school
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 14, 2017
The facility that I worked at changed management approximately 6 months after I started there. The new DON and Asst. DON have their own clique. The other CNA's only help who they want to help. The management is unprofessional. This facility is like going to high school. The majority of the nurses are alright but you have a few that are unprofessional. I would say that overall this facility is like you're in high school. You have your cliques and the management is a part of them.
Cons
low pay
Good CNA experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Safford, AZJuly 4, 2017
What can I say, I needed a job and they hired me immediately. I got 2 years worth of helpful mental health experience. Good CNA experience for the 2 years I was there.
Pros
Full-time job
Cons
I didn't apply for the full-time position.
easy for social or non social workers.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZMay 23, 2017
As a housekeeper you are able to keep to yourself or talk to as many residents as you wish. Hours were firm, my manager wasn't the best but i have heard amazing about the lakeside Haven. Residents were always grateful for the cleaning getting done and the ones that stayed longer appreciated company throughout their days.
Acvtivities Assistant
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZApril 28, 2017
Was hired at Haven when it was Ponderosa and was very happy there with my residents until a new company took over. I do however am most grateful for the experience/
Pros
Taking care of my residents
Cons
Management was awful
Great staff
RN (Former Employee) –  Lakeside, AZMarch 13, 2017
The clinical staff here is phenomenal. Very down to earth, devoted and dedicated to the residents. However, huge issues with management and organization.
N/a
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 20, 2017
This company is a work in progress. High turnover. There is no team work in the inner workings of staff. The Break room is a sad excuse with a table about to collapse, no T.V. And a microwave an employee had to purchase.
Love the workers
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeside, AZDecember 30, 2016
I liked playing bingo either the residents and making them feel better about being there. The staff is very friendly and getting to know all the residents on a personal level was also fun.
Best Place I Have EVER Worked!
Caring Professional (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZOctober 4, 2016
I have worked at Haven of Yuma for over 18 months now. What really impresses me is that the company is honestly trying to improve every aspect its operations, from patient care to satisfaction of staff. They have remodeled over half the building and should be starting a new Rehab Gym soon. They are not perfect and they are still working on improving operations, but I have seen a lot of positive changes in the past year and a half. They have taught me that mistakes are part of the learning process. I appreciate the fact that if I make a mistake, I can admit it and fix it without fear of being chastised. Healthcare is a challenging profession and it is constantly changing. I like the fact that Haven uses current technology to adapt to these changes to make my job easier.
Pros
Great Culture for those who seriously want to be the best they can.
Cons
Health insurance needs to be better... but I have found that true with many companies.
Stay away from this HORRIBLE place
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZSeptember 29, 2016
From restriction nurses from sending patients out to the hospital despite it being needed to being bullied by the director of nursing that is currently there along with her good friend LPN that she protects at all cost. I would not take my loved one there or recommend anyone to do so. The administrator is all about meeting the end dollar for the company and not safe patient care.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Extremely poor health insurance, like not having any, Director of nursing bullies her staff
Room to grow
Assist patients (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood, AZAugust 26, 2016
This company has not only taught me so much about love and compassion but they showed me a new side of myself and how much love I have for my elderly. I can never repay them for opening my eyes to so many things.
Pros
Family Atmosphere
Cons
Too little pay
This Company Lives its Mission
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2016
I have worked for a number of skilled nursing facility companies in the past and this is the first company that actually does what it says its going to do. They truly take care of the employees and our residents. I have found that people who don't have a good experience at Haven Health are those that don't get on board with the mission and values. But for those of us that do, it's a great place to work with good people and good values.
Great employment opportunity...if none other are available.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Safford, AZJanuary 28, 2016
Poor finances and has a "meet the bottom line" attitude. I can't blame too much on mid level management, but the administrator as of 1/28/16 has had a toxic effect to employees and the business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Haven Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9