Acting as a Voice Central Customer Care Concierge for HavenBrook Homes (HBH), major responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming HavenBrook leasing inquiries with a focus on capturing and tracking each contact through the HavenBrook CRM from initial documentation through the initial appointment with the Leasing Specialist to insure that all leads are qualified, triaged appropriately, serviced and tracked in accordance with HavenBrook protocol.
- To assist in a friendly and helpful manner, each incoming phone lead by answering questions regarding specific properties and determining properties that meet their criteria.
- Document contact of each and every lead on a real time basis during the hours of 9 am to 6 PM, determining whether contact is initial or repeat, and ensuring all critical information about the encounter is captured and documented.
- Document all contacts in rentalSTAT that are received between the hours of 8:00 pm and 9:00 am Monday through Friday the following morning by 10:00 AM, ensuring no duplicate entries are made and that all follow up activity is accurately documented in rentalSTAT.
- Reviewing call log in Reporter daily to ensure that missed calls are returned. This includes reviewing weekend call log and verifying that missed calls have been contacted and all prospects are entered into rentalSTAT.
- Track all prospects received on a daily basis to ensure that the Leasing Specialist response is appropriate and timely and all activity is documented in rentalSTAT. If appropriate response is not verifiable in rentalSTAT or through communication with the Leasing Specialist, the Voice Central Customer Care Concierge will reach out to the prospect the following morning after initial contact to make sure that they have been assisted by Leasing Specialist.
PREREQUISITES FOR SUCCESS:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a customer service representative preferably in real estate sales
- Call Center experience preferred
- High School diploma required
- Demonstrated fluency with CRM system to enter prospect correspondence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills required; proficient at typing.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be willing to work all shifts to include weekends
- Part time and full time positions available
Indeed - 30+ days ago
HavenBrook Homes, a growing leader in providing single-family-homes for lease.