Hawaii Pacific Health

Hawaii Pacific Health Employer Reviews

Great place to work!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), â€˜Aiea, HIJuly 17, 2014
Supportive environment. Wonderful coworkers. Most doctors care what about the nurse's opinions and work well together.
Best health care network in Hawaii
Compensation Specialist Hawaii Pacific Health (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJune 25, 2014
A typical day consists of supporting HR personnel and management on compensation related functions and activities.
high turn over
IT (Current Employee), honoluluJune 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: high turn over and favoritism.
this place has high turn over. I have seen senior level staff change to lower level positions since it is so stressful. Since there high turn over of staff, the staff lack knowledge and they end up scrambling to find qualified people.
High volume of Data Entry
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: free snacks, coffee, sense of community, potlucks on holidays, and decorations on holidays as well
Cons: common area could get too noisy during morning time
A typical day at work involved arriving very early in the morning and diving right into the daily work routine, which included checking e-mails, ensuring that conference rooms and resources were available for the day and week's requirements. Update any changes, enter a high volume of information referent to expense reports, purchase orders, agreement – more... information, invoices, etc., into their respective spreadsheets/database.

Frequent contact with other departments such as Accounts Payable in ensuring that orders were processed and submitted timely for payment.

I worked in a diverse environment with people from various educational and cultural backgrounds which has contributed to the dynamic atmosphere of the office.

The most challenging part of the job was the volume of both electronic as well as hard copy invoices which I was responsible for processing before submitting for approval and then payment. However, thankfully because of my excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize, coupled with my commitment to always getting to work on time, I was never overwhelmed or fell behind in completing my duties.

I enjoyed coming to work because the environment was very friendly and light, people had a commitment to those we served and we truly enjoyed our work. – less
Friendly people to work with and a real good workplace which respect workpeople.
SPD Aide (Current Employee), Honolulu, HISeptember 3, 2013
Pros: an opportunity to be upgraded to a higher level
Cons: healthcare
the most enjoyable part of the job is to know that we are helping patients to be cured on whatever illness they had and the mutual respect of all the workers to each other and quality of service to each patient rendered by all staff!
Excellent Employee-minded company
Supply Chain Management Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIApril 4, 2013
Pros: great staff, enjoyable work atmosphere
Most people employed by HPH are long term employees who speak the highest praise for the management and benefits compensated them for their hard work.

In my time there, I was impressed with the overall attitude and work ethic of every person I came in contact with daily.

The job was fast-paced and challenging, but exciting and fun!
Nice place to work
PMMC Cardiac Technician (Current Employee), Aiea, HIFebruary 21, 2013
Everyone's very nice and understanding. It takes a while to get the hang of things, but people are happy to help.

March 1, 2013

Thanks for your comment. It is good to hear it's a great place to work. I am trying to get a Coding Specialist position with this company.

One of the largest health care providers in Hawaii
Office Clerk (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIFebruary 23, 2012
Started out as an Marketing & Communications intern and was able to eventually find a part-time job in the Supply Chain Management department. Company provides a professional atmosphere that is conducive to professional development and upward mobility.

About Hawaii Pacific Health

Hawaii may be paradise, but even paradise's residents get sick sometimes. That's when Hawai'i Pacific Health (HPH) surfs in to – Read more