Hawaiian Airlines Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 6, 2017
Travel benefits are great but the pay is comparable to living in Hawaii. The company is well managed and they really support their workers' best interests.
Airport life
Customer Service / Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 4, 2017
Great benefits. Something new everyday, fun group of coworkers from all around. Airport is always busy. days go by so fast. new face all the time. funnn
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesMarch 31, 2017
Everyday is a busy day working at an airline company, but always challenging to help customers booking their flight. I enjoyed working in a different cultured company. The most enjoyable part is team building.
Pros
free food on selected days
Cons
working onholidays
Extra money and travel benefits
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Pago Pago, ASMarch 30, 2017
I enjoyed working for Hawaiian airlines as a ramp agent. The extra cash and benefits got me financially by at the time. The Ohana family motto was at its best at times but not perfect..
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
Not enough time to utilize benefits
productive and safe workplace
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 17, 2017
Hawaiian Airlines is the one of the best airline . we provide the good work environment . people with experience . people with ambition. people who love Hawaii.
Great people and place to work
Manager, M&E Training (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 6, 2017
It was a great place to work. I was able to travel to all stations to train station personnel including Menzies in Sydney, Australia.
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
Low pay
Awesome Job
Lead Ramp Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96819January 19, 2017
Awesome learning environment with room for advancement. Awesome benefits and compensation was reasonable. Will recommend to any to apply to this company
Pros
free flight benefits
Great place to work, fun and friendly staff and clients.
Business Analyst - International Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 9, 2017
I chose my own hours (staying within the core), parking was provided and the open office atmosphere was good. I enjoyed especially meeting the clients from international bases and those on the mainland.
Pros
Really nice cafeteria on site.
Cons
Contract position - no advance
Learning Experience
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 8, 2017
The coworkers will make you feel come... you just have to give it time to have everyone warm up to you. Its benefits makes up for the pay.
overall the airline was good to work for, only whish it had been an international airline.
Ticket / Gate Airport Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 14, 2016
working in Hawaii for an airline that was friendly, with nice coworkers to share beautiful Hawaii, it was a dream come through.
Pros
people i worked with
Cons
only flew inter-island
Great people make it a great place
Manager (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 13, 2016
Hawaiian Airlines is a wonderful place to work. There is a spirit here that I haven't experienced before. However, it is hard to advance here, especially to the Director or above positions.
Aloha Airlines
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 18, 2016
Great Airline to work for. However if you work in the mainland, there is very minimal movement for advancement. If you love the islands then Hawaiian Airlines is a great place to be!
Best place to work Vegas team!!!
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2016
Love the work, Miss the people so much! Great environment! Wish I never left. Always want to go back but my duties wont allow me to.
Great Culture To be Around
Specialist of Training Logistics and Reporting (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 12, 2016
A great place to work, this airline is on the rise! The benefits package is great, but that's the reason why they can afford to pay people such low salaries.
\\m// Free Travel \\m//
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Kailua-Kona, HIJanuary 18, 2016
By far the best job I've ever had. I love to travel, and Hawaiian Airlines gives me the opportunity to do so on their dime. Super low pay for the work and the stress that comes with the job.
Pros
Free Travel
Cons
Low Pay
Great Company to Work for
Customer Service Agent - ( Honolulu Int'l Airport (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 5, 2015
An Amazing place to work, however, I'm searching for new opportunities that offer advancement. Everyone was very friendly and Family oriented.
Great company good people.
Office (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 23, 2015
It can be a struggle for work life balance at times, but overall good company to work for. Lots of changes through the years but the CEO is leading the company in the right direction.
benefits
Great company struggling to become a major player
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  SeaTac, WaAugust 26, 2015
I worked in Honolulu and North America. Honolulu was great as they were still very much into the old way of doing things. It was a great place to be part of a large company, but not so much the corporate sense of no fun in the work place. I loved working with Hawaiian and working in Hawaii. Every weekend was a vacation. North America has a long way to go before they get to a professional branch of the company. They are very segmented from Hawaii and almost seem to forget that even though they're far from the islands every aircraft and major decision comes out of Honolulu. The mechanics in Hawaii take a while to warm up to the new comer, but if you can keep up and prove your worth they are great and very helpful. The entire Honolulu maintenance experience was great. I miss it very much and have a few regrets leaving for the mainland.
Pros
Sunshine, laid back attitude, new aircraft
Cons
leadership is tough to talk to, the move to Hawaii from the mainland
Great cullture
Governance and Compliance Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  honoluluJuly 3, 2015
Hawaiian Airlines office are in Oahu and the work culture was very exciting.

It was a great team and moment in my life.
The hardest part was leaving the company.
Pros
Great location
Cons
payscales was minimum
I enjoy working with people doing customer service
Customer Service agent (Current Employee) –  Kailua konaMay 18, 2015
We have a briefing of the flight loads and where we are assigned to work to get our flight out on time with no problems. Everyone works together to check in all the passengers and then board them on the flight.
Pros
Enjoy listing to our visitors and how they enjoy thier time in our Islands.