HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union

HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
productive work place
Member Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 17, 2016
Everyone at work is always willing to help one another in order to complete daily tasks. They are also so friendly to each other and especially to members.
Pros
Free Benefits
Cons
short lunch
overall
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 6, 2016
My co-workers were lovely and we worked well together, however the robotic day to day experience was not for me. I cannot stand in place for 8 hours asking the same questions over and over again. I am a person who meeds to move around and interact in different ways.
n/a
n/a (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 25, 2015
overall it was a great place to learn about the financial world. i enjoyed my work but when upper management decided to change things around we lost so many people. They took the fun out and management played favoritism big time!!
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Great place to work, great place to learn!
IT Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HawaiiApril 7, 2015
I learn a lot while at HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union. A typical day at work includes receiving tickets through email, phones, or the ticketing system, and resolving the tickets based on a SLA. We have 2 project days each 1 to 2 weeks. These project days are used to work on our individual projects that we are assigned to. Right now my projects include: loaner laptop/VPN administrator, hardware backup administrator, and invoicing/inventory. We have a immediate supervisor for Helpdesk and then the next supervisor would be our VP of Information Technology, and finally our Senior Vice President. The most enjoyable part of my day is facing new problems and learning how to solve the unique issues. I love the people and co-workers and we all get along really well.
Company has lost its luster!
Mortgage Loan Consultant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 15, 2014
Haven worked for the company for over a year they decided to make so changes: firing people, and also, rewriting a the work contract and not allowing enough time to review.
Pros
The friendly coworkers
Cons
Poor management

Want to know more about HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3