Due to our growth, Hawk Ridge Systems is adding a Technical Support Engineer to be based in our Mountain View office. This is a customer-facing position that requires exceptional communications skills, and a proven proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues that affect users of SolidWorks application(s). The role of Technical Support Engineer requires regular and consistent interaction with customers, generally in a post-sales capacity.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a technical-related degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Strong proficiency in SolidWorks, or another 3D/CAD application
- Must be customer-focused and service-oriented
- Real-world insight & knowledge of the role of 3D/CAD applications in INDUSTRY
- Demonstrated ability to train, coach and mentor others in learning software applications
- Strong interpersonal, communications, problem solving and analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments
- Proven track record of increased responsibility in previous employment
- Must demonstrate participation in mechanical engineering projects or initiatives at a University level
Salary and Benefits
Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience, a supplemental medical benefits package, paid holidays, and paid vacation and sick time.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Hawk Ridge Systems is the #1 Reseller of SolidWorks 3D Design Solutions for engineers and management. With offices and training centers in...