Hawk Ridge Systems Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Overall good place to work
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 8, 2017
The company culture is very good. Everyone helps one another and the CEO is always looking for ways to improve job satisfaction. Pay could be better, but it's still competitive.
Great Environment to Work
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Hawk Ridge is a great place to start out of college. You get on the job training of SolidWorks and develop excellent customer service and communication skills.
A nice environment
Professional person (Current Employee) –  SF bay areaMarch 21, 2016
This is the best place I've ever worked in terms of maintaining balance between work and personal life. Many companies in the tech sector run their employees ragged, expect everyone to work 12 hour days and be available 24/7. We don't have their perks (on-site restaurants etc.) because we don't need them! For lunch we find a restaurant and go have lunch with coworkers. At night we go home and have dinner with family or friends. We don't make people feel bad for taking a vacation!
This company is run by extremely smart people who know how to grow and build a business without having to do layoffs every time the business sags a bit.
Every company has some turnover, but when employees leave here it is NEVER to join a competitor. They leave here for a completely different experience: different industry and different job function.
I have never talked with anyone who said they were sorry they came to work here, but i have talked to plenty who were sorry they left!