hawkeye solves complicated marketing problems, leaving no stone unturned to efficiently deliver communication solutions for our clients’ success. Our experienced teams have specialties in Insight and Strategy, Interactive, B2B, Channel, Direct, Data Analytics, Loyalty, Branding, Merger Communications, Sports & Entertainment and Promotions.
At hawkeye, doing the right thing is at the core of all we do for our employees and clients. Every day we strive to maintain and foster a collaborative workplace that attracts, retains, empowers and grows incredible individuals who are passionate about delivering creative, innovative solutions.
We value excellence and don’t believe you need to wear a business suit to provide expertise and creative solutions for our clients. Our relaxed but dynamic and challenging environment encourages each individual to strengthen and develop business skills.
hawkeye, an integrated digital agency is looking for a Tagging Implementation Specialist in our Charlotte, NC office.
The Tagging Implementation Specialist will be responsible for tagging web pages and assets for detailed analytics and reporting. He/She will ensure tagging and analysis proceeds according to recognized best practices.
- Tagging experience with SiteCatalyst (preferred), Webtrends, or Coremetrics
- Site design for tagging, load and click events at both desktop and mobile level
- Experience developing tagging specifications for developer
- Site testing and reporting
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of at least 2 years’ experience with web analytic tools
- At least 2 years in end to end experience with web analytic toolset
- Solid understanding of the website production process and experience with online data/analytics Strong ability to define and recommend measurements to support data driven decision making
- Superior communication skills and a proactive approach to client management
- Can effectively convey technical and business requirements to internal and client teams
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care
- Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (offered)
- 401k program (including employer matching)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program