Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals

Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals Employer Reviews

Unstable small Pharmaceutical Company
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 15, 2013
Management at the corporate level is extremely poor. Products are great yet have very poor managed care coverage compared to comparable generics on the market.
Small Pharma
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 28, 2013
Cons: weak benefits
Pharmaceuticals sales, call on primary care and urgent care providers promoting cough cold products along with pain meds. Typical call log 12 drs per day.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Southern and Central New JerseyJanuary 16, 2013
Company over was good to work for although it no longer exists because it was absorbed by another company.
Best Place to Work in Pharmaceuticals
Previous Territory Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: work/life balance, good product, great company
Cons: younger company, still a few kinks...no biggie
This was my territory (Baltimore) until a few days ago; I unfortunately had to leave due to some medical issues. This company was the best place that I have ever had the opportunity to work. Pharmaceuticals is a business that you have to care about what you sell, be driven, be outgoing, and have fun. If you have that, then apply. Otherwise, these people – more... work their brains off all day long, and are some of the most incredible people you will ever meet. It's a close knit group of people who don't jump from company to company; they believe in their products, their company, and their people. Everything they do is to be successful, to have fun, and to make sure their people are too. If you get to work for them, congrats! I wish I never got sick! They even check on me still...and they aren't my employer. They are family. – less
Great place to get your feet wet in sales
Pharmaceutical Consultant/National Sales Trainer (Former Employee), Madison, MSAugust 27, 2012
Pros: great place to develop sales skills
Cons: non to speak of.
Hawthorn taught me how to sell. It allowed me to develop and manage my territory and make me consistently one of the best in the country.
Decent place to start career
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Toledo, OHAugust 15, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: bad drug coverage, stocking pharmacies
This company is an ok place to start a sales career. Company is struggling with new cough and cold product. Only certain areas of the country have good coverage with products so a lot of patients pay cash for the products.