Hay Group Employee Review

Closely Connected and Professional Expertise
Health Care Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 23, 2013
The Hay Group Office in Arlington, Virginia has a very professional environment and a friendly staff. My co-workers and supervisor were enjoyable to work with and challenged me regularly to continue improving. The support system was strong and the Arlington office was closely connected with its counterparts. The office and the work content was very secure and in a convenient location. I connected with colleagues and remain connected with several co-workers. My experience with Hay Group encouraged continued professional growth and prepared me for my future career.
Pros
Professional Office Environment, Actuarial Exam Support

Other Hay Group Employee Reviews

nice place with good location
Actuarial Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 21, 2017
I was a summer intern. My job was very repeating. I just update the data into the annual report. Then pass it to my boss. He will proofread and make sure everything is correct.
Nice office space but impersonal managers
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 15, 2017
Managers were indifferent to the intern and one woman would make fun of my position behind my back (overheard her). Nice office space though, desks raise up so you can stand and sit throughout the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hay Group. Our community is ready to answer.