Hayward

Hayward Employer Reviews

ok place
Product Assembler and Support (Former Employee), pomona, caFebruary 26, 2014
ok place very quick paced, learned alot about hayward pool products, be careful of the toxic smells,
Luxury manufacturing
Commodities Manager (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCSeptember 24, 2013
No clear vision of support roles. Hardest part of the job was delivering to unclear expectations.
Great place overall to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: employee interaction
Cons: workplace drama
I enjoyed working here, I worked third shift. It was mainly because I had a team that had my back and when you have people like that it makes your job easier. Management was easy to talk, and understanding when it came to certain things but they didn't play about their points either. they just want to to come to work and do your job on time, and you – more... are good. – less
Disfunctional Company with Poor Management
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCAugust 24, 2013
Cons: many
The company is extremely dysfunctional. The managers care only about themselves and most lower level positions are dead end jobs. There is no respect given to employees below the level of manager. You are considered a disposable piece of meat with little to zero chances for career advancement. Don't waste your life here like I did.
Overall Hayward was not a bad place to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCAugust 10, 2013
Pros: management
Cons: short breaks
My typical day at Hayward was pretty repetitious. I became a level 2 operator so i operated mostly the bigger mold presses. The best experience was third shift management. They were awesome. Co-workers treated me like family. The hardest part of the job was the extensive lifting and bending throughout the shift.
Hayward was a family oriented organization and a friendly atmospere, there wasn't supervisor's or managers looking over your shoulder.
Shipping/ Freight Coordinator/ Import-Export Spec (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCMarch 31, 2013
Hayward was a wonderful company to work for. I loved being in the shipping office and working with my fellow employees and trucking companies. I enjoy doing export documents, building trucks and coordinating the shipment of freight. The management team were great to work for also. I can honestly say there was not one thing I disliked about my job.
Stable workplace
Quality Inspector, Hayward Industrial Division (Current Employee), Clemmons, NCMarch 15, 2013
Pros: challenging projects with competent peers.
Cons: micromanagment, vasilating project scopes, unreasonable overtime requirements
Hayward is a stable workplace with challenging jobs. Project goals and scopes change without consideration for the affect on previous completed work or how it may affect the quality of outcomes.
There is a tendency towards micromanaging.
The opportunity for any meaningful advancement is not available.
Process Technician (Current Employee), Clemmons, NCFebruary 6, 2013
Learned about different plastics
hydraulic electronic presses, how to be a process technician and many other jobs
Great place to gain experience in manufacturing
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Pomona, CAOctober 14, 2012
Great place to learn real world procedures of manufacturing process. Co-workers were very helpful and willing to teach me new things.
Great environment to work in.
Customer Service/Technical Service Representative (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCAugust 17, 2012
I was provided all the tools needed to perform the task of customer service / technical service representative. I had no problem asking supervisor, engineers, or other technical service representatives for help.
it was okay work place
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCJune 25, 2012
The days was ok .
My co-work and I learned to work as team.
Self management job.
The hardest part was wrapping .
30min breaks
don't work there
Facility Maintenance Lead (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCMay 21, 2012
very little chance of advancement, management dose not care about employees

About Hayward

We are the market leaders in the sector, advising more restaurant groups in the UK than any other accounting firm. In a fast – Read more