Hayward Industries Employee Reviews

strict
Industrial Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  East Stroudsburg, PAMay 9, 2017
very intense work environment. i worked at hayward for about 7 months doing the 3rd shift with no lead supervisor and no one to answer to. For 13.50 an hour i was doing all electrical repairs, plumbing repairs, welding, and mechanical repairs on machinery, i did jobs in this work place that was not on my job description.
Pros
good hard working people
Cons
pay rate
Airport Home Appliance Salesman (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 12, 2017
Very fun job to work for it is long hours if you are in management, but it is a great environment to work in. The core competencies are really basic serve every customer.
Pros
discounts
Cons
Good company ,but management leaves lot to be desired
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIJanuary 12, 2017
they go through temporary employee's like a hot knife through butter , they do not use the people that are certified to do work ! I was just a number and 12/30/2016 my number was up ! They have a clean work environment , they are nice bosses and they tow the company line that is coming from headquarters in New Jersey. All in all it would have been nice to stay there but was not my choice , I guess it is God's will that I am not there !
Pros
4 ten hour nights was good
Cons
night supervisor does not care for your input on a better or easier way to do things
Fun place to work
Assistant Clerk (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJDecember 17, 2016
Working at Hayward was fun ,because it was no difference between the people who work in the office and the ones who work on the floor we all get along like a big family.
We celebrate holidays together liked 4th of July they did have a big barbecue and Christmas party.
Pros
A lot of free lunches
Bad place to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown riNovember 26, 2016
Worked there 6 months and hated it...hardly any overtime..low pay and they push you to do more and more units..bad job in general
Very interesting Job
Electronic Assembly (Former Employee) –  Kingston, RIMay 16, 2016
A typical day for me at Hayward Industries were to just test all of the pool lights underwater and make sure they had no defects. Co-workers were great people, I'm glad i got the chance to meet them.
Pros
Overall, a very good company
Cons
N/a
Purchasing Agent/Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAApril 5, 2016
Loved working here. I would still be there if I didn't have to move out of the area. Great people and many perks. Heavy workload.
Great Place to Work
Software Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIMarch 31, 2016
Work is enjoyable and the environment is friendly. There is always something to work on, and people around to help you with any questions. Relaxed, yet very professional and busy minded setting.
Excellent IT Recruiting environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Orange, NJFebruary 2, 2016
Business owner at Hayward Group, LLC, and was Sr. Partner at Hayward Simone Associates, Inc. Both companies provided IT Recruiting, and Managed Services
good
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Clemmons, NCDecember 6, 2015
Hayward is a good place to work. I've worked there for 13 1/2 years. I would recommend working there if you are interested.

Want to know more about Hayward Industries?

Ask a question
Fun place to work where the staff are outstanding and a nice environment
injection molding (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCDecember 2, 2015
Great place to work where you have two co workers come rotate with you and relieve you off work as you go to your break. The work was easy and if needed help, they were always around to help with a problem. There was not a hard job in the whole place and which the assignment was full-time work instead of seasonal hire.
Pros
three breaks which were included in the regular 40 hour week checks
Cons
N/a
Machine Operator
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCSeptember 27, 2015
Modify machine and instruments. Great company and great benefits. Easy work. Nice pay easy going people in a great environment.
Good People to work with
Tech Support Temp (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 3, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive coworkers and management. We worked hard but still had fun while doing it. Coworkers were willing and available to answer questions and help with difficult cases.
Process technician, start-up/shut-down technician.
Mold Start up Technician/Mold Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 1, 2015
Large facility with molding machine tonnages from 75 to 1650. lots of robot removal of parts from molds, learning robot programming was fun. Consult production board (schedule) for the shift, Ask supervisor for additional priorities. All operators had extensive knowledge of their jobs/machines so problems were pointed out quickly and fixed.
Pros
lots of over time.
Cons
graveyard shift.
part time hours
Temp forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons NCAugust 25, 2015
temporary position through Temporary Resources for seasonal peak business times lasting approximately three months, very organized corporation with opportunities for permanent hire.
i would not recommend this job to anybody
assembly (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 3, 2015
this job looks easy but its a great strain on your body the people in the administration office are great but the people inside hayward are no good especially the oriental people the majority treat you bad they have no compassion for new people they do not help and they make fun of the way new people work at the end of the day you are worn out and body broken down I do not recommend
Pros
good benefits
Cons
too much strain on arms hands and overall body not worth 11 dollars
great
Sales planning (Former Employee) –  JodhanJuly 27, 2015
great place to work. i started my practical electrical journey here. i learned various skills from here. it was great to work here. i really enjoyed working over here.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCMarch 23, 2015
Productive,you still stay busy for the better part of the day.The environment is a laid back environment,most employees are pretty cool people
Pros
Laid Back
Cons
N/a
Great atmosphere
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Kingston, RIMarch 6, 2015
Everyone at Hayward treated me with respect, if I ever had a question about the work I was doing there was always someone to help. Everyone seemed to get along with each other and enjoyed being together.
It was a great place to work loved my co workers
Shipping/Freight Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCFebruary 15, 2015
Printing shipping orders. Routed shipments to different areas for shipping. Shipped internationally. Used UPS, FEDEX, LTL shipments, and common carriers. Completed all export documents.
Pros
Great workplace. Casual
Cons
not much advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hayward Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval