Hayward Industries

Hayward Industries Employee Reviews

good
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Clemmons, NCDecember 6, 2015
Hayward is a good place to work. I've worked there for 13 1/2 years. I would recommend working there if you are interested.
Fun place to work where the staff are outstanding and a nice environment
injection molding (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCDecember 2, 2015
Great place to work where you have two co workers come rotate with you and relieve you off work as you go to your break. The work was easy and if needed help, they were always around to help with a problem. There was not a hard job in the whole place and which the assignment was full-time work instead of seasonal hire.
Pros
three breaks which were included in the regular 40 hour week checks
Cons
N/A
Machine Operator
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCSeptember 27, 2015
Modify machine and instruments. Great company and great benefits. Easy work. Nice pay easy going people in a great environment.
Good People to work with
Tech Support Temp (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 3, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive coworkers and management. We worked hard but still had fun while doing it. Coworkers were willing and available to answer questions and help with difficult cases.
Process technician, start-up/shut-down technician.
Mold Start up Technician/Mold Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 1, 2015
Large facility with molding machine tonnages from 75 to 1650. lots of robot removal of parts from molds, learning robot programming was fun. Consult production board (schedule) for the shift, Ask supervisor for additional priorities. All operators had extensive knowledge of their jobs/machines so problems were pointed out quickly and fixed.
Pros
lots of over time.
Cons
graveyard shift.
part time hours
Temp forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons NCAugust 25, 2015
temporary position through Temporary Resources for seasonal peak business times lasting approximately three months, very organized corporation with opportunities for permanent hire.
i would not recommend this job to anybody
assembly (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 3, 2015
this job looks easy but its a great strain on your body the people in the administration office are great but the people inside hayward are no good especially the oriental people the majority treat you bad they have no compassion for new people they do not help and they make fun of the way new people work at the end of the day you are worn out and body broken down I do not recommend
Pros
good benefits
Cons
too much strain on arms hands and overall body not worth 11 dollars
great
Sales planning (Former Employee) –  JodhanJuly 27, 2015
great place to work. i started my practical electrical journey here. i learned various skills from here. it was great to work here. i really enjoyed working over here.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCMarch 23, 2015
Productive,you still stay busy for the better part of the day.The environment is a laid back environment,most employees are pretty cool people
Pros
laid back
Cons
n/a
Great atmosphere
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Kingston, RIMarch 6, 2015
Everyone at Hayward treated me with respect, if I ever had a question about the work I was doing there was always someone to help. Everyone seemed to get along with each other and enjoyed being together.

Want to know more about Hayward Industries?

Ask a question
It was a great place to work loved my co workers
Shipping/Freight Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCFebruary 15, 2015
Printing shipping orders. Routed shipments to different areas for shipping. Shipped internationally. Used UPS, FEDEX, LTL shipments, and common carriers. Completed all export documents.
Pros
great workplace. casual
Cons
not much advancement opportunities
ok place to work at
Senior Sales Associate, SPORTS AUTHORITY (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, CAJanuary 26, 2015
its a good place to work for while going to college and need a job. great coworkers. management were good at first then declined.
Hayward Industries is a good place to gain many skills and advance.
Production Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCJanuary 20, 2015
It has been a while since I worked a Hayward, My over all experience was a good one. Hayward is a good place to gain skills. Hard work does pay off and you can advance quickly. Managers are knowledgeable and willing to work with their employees.
Pros
great benefits, helpful managers, room to advance, good pay
Cons
some favoritism
Typical captured molder
Processing Engineer / Technical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  NCOctober 6, 2014
Molding was a necessary evil not a science. I call it barn yard molding....
Pros
great people not plant
Cons
molding was a thought of as a black art, management was not ready to change
Fast growing private owned company
Parts Assembler (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 3, 2014
The hours a great to work. Great benefits. Bonuses are given to hourly's. The work week consists of working four days and off three. Meaning: working four days 10hour a shift and off three days. The hardest part of my job is hand torqueing the gas valves to the manifold when vendor threaded parts are out of tolerance or out of spec.
Pros
company provided life insurance and great benefits. bonuses for houly employees. three days off.
Cons
not being able to work extra hours, plant shut downs for re-tooling, and only having two shifts.
Excellant company, very loyal to staff
Summer Technical Service Support (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCOctober 2, 2014
Although my employment was temporary, the experience was exceptional. Co-workers are very team oriented. Learned new data base skills.
Pros
team support
Good starter job
South East Territory Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJSeptember 13, 2014
Company spends no money on anything. Low end products at low end prices. No quality at all.
Pros
travel
Cons
travel
productive and fun to work with
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 14, 2014
I loved working with the patience that came in all the time I learned that a book by the cover is none other than what you see it is the shell that you see and not the soft inner that you notice
Pros
i got to see how i can be able to help other people
Cons
it was an externship
I enjoyed working. The co workers and I got along.
injections mold and grinder operater (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCMay 6, 2014
I clocked in went to my work area,and began to work. I got along well with others at work.The hardest part of my job was unclogging the grinder.The most enjoyable was when everything ran smooth.
Pros
being paid
Cons
gas prices
Not a good place to work
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCApril 17, 2014
Very biased management. Treatment by management is substandard and there is a very low morale among hourly employees and even salaried employees. Newly hired supervisors and technicians never stay long. Promotion from within is rare. They hire inexperienced for more money than they pay experienced, established employees.

Comment – September 3, 2014

Wow, this shocks me. I recently talked with several employees and they all felt the morale was high. A lot of their comments were about how great the benefits are and they felt great about job security.