Hayward Industries

Hayward Industries Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Software Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIMarch 31, 2016
Work is enjoyable and the environment is friendly. There is always something to work on, and people around to help you with any questions. Relaxed, yet very professional and busy minded setting.
Fun place to work where the staff are outstanding and a nice environment
injection molding (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCDecember 2, 2015
Great place to work where you have two co workers come rotate with you and relieve you off work as you go to your break. The work was easy and if needed help, they were always around to help with a problem. There was not a hard job in the whole place and which the assignment was full-time work instead of seasonal hire.
Pros
three breaks which were included in the regular 40 hour week checks
Cons
N/A
Purchasing Agent/Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAApril 5, 2016
Loved working here. I would still be there if I didn't have to move out of the area. Great people and many perks. Heavy workload.
Excellent IT Recruiting environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Orange, NJFebruary 2, 2016
Business owner at Hayward Group, LLC, and was Sr. Partner at Hayward Simone Associates, Inc. Both companies provided IT Recruiting, and Managed Services
Process technician, start-up/shut-down technician.
Mold Start up Technician/Mold Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 1, 2015
Large facility with molding machine tonnages from 75 to 1650. lots of robot removal of parts from molds, learning robot programming was fun. Consult production board (schedule) for the shift, Ask supervisor for additional priorities. All operators had extensive knowledge of their jobs/machines so problems were pointed out quickly and fixed.
Pros
lots of over time.
Cons
graveyard shift.
i would not recommend this job to anybody
assembly (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 3, 2015
this job looks easy but its a great strain on your body the people in the administration office are great but the people inside hayward are no good especially the oriental people the majority treat you bad they have no compassion for new people they do not help and they make fun of the way new people work at the end of the day you are worn out and body broken down I do not recommend
Pros
good benefits
Cons
too much strain on arms hands and overall body not worth 11 dollars
good
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Clemmons, NCDecember 6, 2015
Hayward is a good place to work. I've worked there for 13 1/2 years. I would recommend working there if you are interested.
Good People to work with
Tech Support Temp (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 3, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive coworkers and management. We worked hard but still had fun while doing it. Coworkers were willing and available to answer questions and help with difficult cases.
part time hours
Temp forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons NCAugust 25, 2015
temporary position through Temporary Resources for seasonal peak business times lasting approximately three months, very organized corporation with opportunities for permanent hire.
Machine Operator
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCSeptember 27, 2015
Modify machine and instruments. Great company and great benefits. Easy work. Nice pay easy going people in a great environment.
Hayward Industries is a good place to gain many skills and advance.
Production Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCJanuary 20, 2015
It has been a while since I worked a Hayward, My over all experience was a good one. Hayward is a good place to gain skills. Hard work does pay off and you can advance quickly. Managers are knowledgeable and willing to work with their employees.
Pros
great benefits, helpful managers, room to advance, good pay
Cons
some favoritism
Fast growing private owned company
Parts Assembler (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 3, 2014
The hours a great to work. Great benefits. Bonuses are given to hourly's. The work week consists of working four days and off three. Meaning: working four days 10hour a shift and off three days. The hardest part of my job is hand torqueing the gas valves to the manifold when vendor threaded parts are out of tolerance or out of spec.
Pros
company provided life insurance and great benefits. bonuses for houly employees. three days off.
Cons
not being able to work extra hours, plant shut downs for re-tooling, and only having two shifts.
great
Sales planning (Former Employee) –  JodhanJuly 27, 2015
great place to work. i started my practical electrical journey here. i learned various skills from here. it was great to work here. i really enjoyed working over here.
It was a great place to work loved my co workers
Shipping/Freight Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCFebruary 15, 2015
Printing shipping orders. Routed shipments to different areas for shipping. Shipped internationally. Used UPS, FEDEX, LTL shipments, and common carriers. Completed all export documents.
Pros
great workplace. casual
Cons
not much advancement opportunities
Stable workplace
Quality Inspector, Hayward Industrial Division (Current Employee) –  Clemmons, NCMarch 15, 2013
Hayward is a stable workplace with challenging jobs. Project goals and scopes change without consideration for the affect on previous completed work or how it may affect the quality of outcomes.
There is a tendency towards micromanaging.
The opportunity for any meaningful advancement is not available.
Pros
challenging projects with competent peers.
Cons
micromanagment, vasilating project scopes, unreasonable overtime requirements
Hayward was a family oriented organization and a friendly atmospere, there wasn't supervisor's or managers looking over your shoulder.
Shipping/ Freight Coordinator/ Import-Export Spec (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCMarch 31, 2013
Hayward was a wonderful company to work for. I loved being in the shipping office and working with my fellow employees and trucking companies. I enjoy doing export documents, building trucks and coordinating the shipment of freight. The management team were great to work for also. I can honestly say there was not one thing I disliked about my job.
Great place overall to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCSeptember 8, 2013
I enjoyed working here, I worked third shift. It was mainly because I had a team that had my back and when you have people like that it makes your job easier. Management was easy to talk, and understanding when it came to certain things but they didn't play about their points either. they just want to to come to work and do your job on time, and you are good.
Pros
employee interaction
Cons
workplace drama
Disfunctional Company with Poor Management
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCAugust 24, 2013
The company is extremely dysfunctional. The managers care only about themselves and most lower level positions are dead end jobs. There is no respect given to employees below the level of manager. You are considered a disposable piece of meat with little to zero chances for career advancement. Don't waste your life here like I did.
Cons
many
Overall Hayward was not a bad place to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCAugust 10, 2013
My typical day at Hayward was pretty repetitious. I became a level 2 operator so i operated mostly the bigger mold presses. The best experience was third shift management. They were awesome. Co-workers treated me like family. The hardest part of the job was the extensive lifting and bending throughout the shift.
Pros
management
Cons
short breaks
Not a good place to work
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCApril 17, 2014
Very biased management. Treatment by management is substandard and there is a very low morale among hourly employees and even salaried employees. Newly hired supervisors and technicians never stay long. Promotion from within is rare. They hire inexperienced for more money than they pay experienced, established employees.

Comment – September 3, 2014

Wow, this shocks me. I recently talked with several employees and they all felt the morale was high. A lot of their comments were about how great the benefits are and they felt great about job security.