Hayward Industries

Hayward Industries Employee Reviews

i would not recommend this job to anybody
assembly (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 3, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: too much strain on arms hands and overall body not worth 11 dollars
this job looks easy but its a great strain on your body the people in the administration office are great but the people inside hayward are no good especially the oriental people the majority treat you bad they have no compassion for new people they do not help and they make fun of the way new people work at the end of the day you are worn out and body broken down I do not recommend
great
Sales planning (Former Employee), JodhanJuly 27, 2015
great place to work. i started my practical electrical journey here. i learned various skills from here. it was great to work here. i really enjoyed working over here.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCMarch 23, 2015
Pros: laid back
Cons: n/a
Productive,you still stay busy for the better part of the day.The environment is a laid back environment,most employees are pretty cool people
Great atmosphere
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Kingston, RIMarch 6, 2015
Everyone at Hayward treated me with respect, if I ever had a question about the work I was doing there was always someone to help. Everyone seemed to get along with each other and enjoyed being together.
It was a great place to work loved my co workers
Shipping/Freight Coordinator (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: great workplace. casual
Cons: not much advancement opportunities
Printing shipping orders. Routed shipments to different areas for shipping. Shipped internationally. Used UPS, FEDEX, LTL shipments, and common carriers. Completed all export documents.
ok place to work at
Senior Sales Associate, SPORTS AUTHORITY (Former Employee), Brentwood, CAJanuary 26, 2015
its a good place to work for while going to college and need a job. great coworkers. management were good at first then declined.
Hayward Industries is a good place to gain many skills and advance.
Production Clerk (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great benefits, helpful managers, room to advance, good pay
Cons: some favoritism
It has been a while since I worked a Hayward, My over all experience was a good one. Hayward is a good place to gain skills. Hard work does pay off and you can advance quickly. Managers are knowledgeable and willing to work with their employees.
Typical captured molder
Processing Engineer / Technical Supervisor (Former Employee), NCOctober 6, 2014
Pros: great people not plant
Cons: molding was a thought of as a black art, management was not ready to change
Molding was a necessary evil not a science. I call it barn yard molding....
Fast growing private owned company
Parts Assembler (Current Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 3, 2014
Pros: company provided life insurance and great benefits. bonuses for houly employees. three days off.
Cons: not being able to work extra hours, plant shut downs for re-tooling, and only having two shifts.
The hours a great to work. Great benefits. Bonuses are given to hourly's. The work week consists of working four days and off three. Meaning: working four days 10hour a shift and off three days. The hardest part of my job is hand torqueing the gas valves to the manifold when vendor threaded parts are out of tolerance or out of spec.
Excellant company, very loyal to staff
Summer Technical Service Support (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCOctober 2, 2014
Pros: team support
Although my employment was temporary, the experience was exceptional. Co-workers are very team oriented. Learned new data base skills.
Good starter job
South East Territory Service Manager (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: travel
Company spends no money on anything. Low end products at low end prices. No quality at all.
productive and fun to work with
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: i got to see how i can be able to help other people
Cons: it was an externship
I loved working with the patience that came in all the time I learned that a book by the cover is none other than what you see it is the shell that you see and not the soft inner that you notice
I enjoyed working. The co workers and I got along.
injections mold and grinder operater (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCMay 6, 2014
Pros: being paid
Cons: gas prices
I clocked in went to my work area,and began to work. I got along well with others at work.The hardest part of my job was unclogging the grinder.The most enjoyable was when everything ran smooth.
Not a good place to work
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCApril 17, 2014
Very biased management. Treatment by management is substandard and there is a very low morale among hourly employees and even salaried employees. Newly hired supervisors and technicians never stay long. Promotion from within is rare. They hire inexperienced for more money than they pay experienced, established employees.

September 3, 2014

Wow, this shocks me. I recently talked with several employees and they all felt the morale was high. A lot of their comments were about how great the benefits are and they felt great about job security.

ok place
Product Assembler and Support (Former Employee), pomona, caFebruary 26, 2014
ok place very quick paced, learned alot about hayward pool products, be careful of the toxic smells,
childCARE
4'c childcare provider (Former Employee), hayward californiaDecember 16, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: healthcare
Nurture and care for children while parents are at work or school.
Supervise older children before and after school.
Provide nutritious meals.
Wipe hands and mouth before and after meals.
Perform good hand-washing techniques for disease and infection control.
Organize activities and implement curricula that stimulate children's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social growth.
Bathe, dress, and feed children.
Wash clothes and clean rooms.
Prepare bottles and change diapers.
Ensure children have adequate supplies from home, such as diaper cream and diapers.
Prepare children for school.
Provide for a child's basic needs.
Comfort children when they are crying.
Determine cause of distress.
Report behavior to parents each day.
Schedule conferences to discuss a child's needs.
Make suggestions for things parents can work on at home.
Luxury manufacturing
Commodities Manager (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCSeptember 24, 2013
No clear vision of support roles. Hardest part of the job was delivering to unclear expectations.
Great place overall to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: employee interaction
Cons: workplace drama
I enjoyed working here, I worked third shift. It was mainly because I had a team that had my back and when you have people like that it makes your job easier. Management was easy to talk, and understanding when it came to certain things but they didn't play about their points either. they just want to to come to work and do your job on time, and you are good.
Disfunctional Company with Poor Management
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCAugust 24, 2013
Cons: many
The company is extremely dysfunctional. The managers care only about themselves and most lower level positions are dead end jobs. There is no respect given to employees below the level of manager. You are considered a disposable piece of meat with little to zero chances for career advancement. Don't waste your life here like I did.
Overall Hayward was not a bad place to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCAugust 10, 2013
Pros: management
Cons: short breaks
My typical day at Hayward was pretty repetitious. I became a level 2 operator so i operated mostly the bigger mold presses. The best experience was third shift management. They were awesome. Co-workers treated me like family. The hardest part of the job was the extensive lifting and bending throughout the shift.
Headquarters