Hayward

Hayward Employer Reviews

I enjoyed working. The co workers and I got along.
injections mold and grinder operater (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCMay 6, 2014
Pros: being paid
Cons: gas prices
I clocked in went to my work area,and began to work. I got along well with others at work.The hardest part of my job was unclogging the grinder.The most enjoyable was when everything ran smooth.
Not a good place to work
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCApril 17, 2014
Very biased management. Treatment by management is substandard and there is a very low morale among hourly employees and even salaried employees. Newly hired supervisors and technicians never stay long. Promotion from within is rare. They hire inexperienced for more money than they pay experienced, established employees.
ok place
Product Assembler and Support (Former Employee), pomona, caFebruary 26, 2014
ok place very quick paced, learned alot about hayward pool products, be careful of the toxic smells,
childCARE
4'c childcare provider (Former Employee), hayward californiaDecember 16, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: healthcare
Nurture and care for children while parents are at work or school.
Supervise older children before and after school.
Provide nutritious meals.
Wipe hands and mouth before and after meals.
Perform good hand-washing techniques for disease and infection control.
Organize activities and implement curricula that stimulate children's physical, emotional, – more... intellectual, and social growth.
Bathe, dress, and feed children.
Wash clothes and clean rooms.
Prepare bottles and change diapers.
Ensure children have adequate supplies from home, such as diaper cream and diapers.
Prepare children for school.
Provide for a child's basic needs.
Comfort children when they are crying.
Determine cause of distress.
Report behavior to parents each day.
Schedule conferences to discuss a child's needs.
Make suggestions for things parents can work on at home. – less
Luxury manufacturing
Commodities Manager (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCSeptember 24, 2013
No clear vision of support roles. Hardest part of the job was delivering to unclear expectations.
Great place overall to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: employee interaction
Cons: workplace drama
I enjoyed working here, I worked third shift. It was mainly because I had a team that had my back and when you have people like that it makes your job easier. Management was easy to talk, and understanding when it came to certain things but they didn't play about their points either. they just want to to come to work and do your job on time, and you – more... are good. – less
Disfunctional Company with Poor Management
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCAugust 24, 2013
Cons: many
The company is extremely dysfunctional. The managers care only about themselves and most lower level positions are dead end jobs. There is no respect given to employees below the level of manager. You are considered a disposable piece of meat with little to zero chances for career advancement. Don't waste your life here like I did.
Overall Hayward was not a bad place to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCAugust 10, 2013
Pros: management
Cons: short breaks
My typical day at Hayward was pretty repetitious. I became a level 2 operator so i operated mostly the bigger mold presses. The best experience was third shift management. They were awesome. Co-workers treated me like family. The hardest part of the job was the extensive lifting and bending throughout the shift.
Hayward was a family oriented organization and a friendly atmospere, there wasn't supervisor's or managers looking over your shoulder.
Shipping/ Freight Coordinator/ Import-Export Spec (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCMarch 31, 2013
Hayward was a wonderful company to work for. I loved being in the shipping office and working with my fellow employees and trucking companies. I enjoy doing export documents, building trucks and coordinating the shipment of freight. The management team were great to work for also. I can honestly say there was not one thing I disliked about my job.
Stable workplace
Quality Inspector, Hayward Industrial Division (Current Employee), Clemmons, NCMarch 15, 2013
Pros: challenging projects with competent peers.
Cons: micromanagment, vasilating project scopes, unreasonable overtime requirements
Hayward is a stable workplace with challenging jobs. Project goals and scopes change without consideration for the affect on previous completed work or how it may affect the quality of outcomes.
There is a tendency towards micromanaging.
The opportunity for any meaningful advancement is not available.
Process Technician (Current Employee), Clemmons, NCFebruary 6, 2013
Learned about different plastics
hydraulic electronic presses, how to be a process technician and many other jobs
Fun people to work with
Thomas Neal CPA (Former Employee), Hayward, CAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: free and long lunches
Cons: no benefits
Prepare payroll for 20 clients with business and update their books for tax purposes. End of every quarter, prepare quarterly tax for payroll clients and at the end of the year produce W-2’s and 1099 Forms.
Great place to gain experience in manufacturing
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Pomona, CAOctober 14, 2012
Great place to learn real world procedures of manufacturing process. Co-workers were very helpful and willing to teach me new things.
Great environment to work in.
Customer Service/Technical Service Representative (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCAugust 17, 2012
I was provided all the tools needed to perform the task of customer service / technical service representative. I had no problem asking supervisor, engineers, or other technical service representatives for help.
it was okay work place
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCJune 25, 2012
The days was ok .
My co-work and I learned to work as team.
Self management job.
The hardest part was wrapping .
30min breaks
don't work there
Facility Maintenance Lead (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCMay 21, 2012
very little chance of advancement, management dose not care about employees
Normal workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 6, 2013
General cleaning at Royal Holloway University of London. Working inside university premises. Using special domestic cleaning equipment and machines.
Workplace
Cleaner (Current Employee), Wyke RegisAugust 17, 2012
They are a good company to work for but they sometimes give you the worst jobs.

About Hayward

Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment – Read more