HCC Employee Reviews

This was temporary position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mendota, ILSeptember 15, 2017
This was a temporary position for in the spring. I was asked back for the next two springs because of my work ethic. I have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the company and I would of continued working there, but no full time position was available.
Learnt new things
Administrative Officer (Former Employee) –  Lagos StateAugust 19, 2017
Working here made me realize I had an untapped potential in script and book writing. I was given the opportunity to write and edit books for my CEO and his wife, the experience was awesome.
fast pace
RA Auditor (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNAugust 9, 2017
fast pace, no feed back and everything based on PRODUCTIVITY, nothing else to explain. it was a contract position with UHG/Optum division. love the work but has a distaste of how the communication is being handled.
Great management
Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 2, 2017
The Professor was very helpful when preparing taxes. We could ask for help and she also walked us through any mistakes we made. I also got to meet many different people which was nice.
I loved working there
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 27, 2017
It was a great experience everyone there genuinely wants to see you be a better you . No one judges you and doesn't mind you asking the save question three different times .
Pros
Friendly staff
fun place to work
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  dh computer labMay 27, 2017
excellent place to work and they work around your schedule. provided high quality customer service and i learnt a lot about how to respond to customers and how to treat them.
Liked
BILLING/COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2017
Was not a bad place to work pay was low people were nice every one was helpful. They want you to be successful and learn your job they care about there employees.
Muy buena empreza
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoMay 4, 2017
Muy buena empresa en la
Cual me
Pude desarollar como operador de equipo pesado
Pros
Cons
Nada en contra
Gives to LEAs
Director (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 26, 2017
Gives to LEAs. Donates Riggs Shields, T-Shirts, and other protective and aesthetic equipment to Law Enforcement Agencies. Fund-raises then directs proceeds directly to who we serve.
It is a joy to work here but hard always paid off here
Executive Project/Product Management (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 1, 2017
Meetings, Meetings and fun! Taking a project from ideas to place it with our teams is wonderful. I have learn the joy of my teams and leadership of learning from them. We have come so far, from starting a company of thought to product level that we are today is a wonderful miracle.
It was ok as long as the jobs were close
Working Foreman (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 19, 2017
great pay but the jobs were a long way from where I lived. you had to work long hours and in inclement conditions. but I learned to poor conctrete
Great company to work for but everyone is expendable.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKDecember 29, 2016
Money was average and there is no paid time off. Loved working with the guys in the shop but the managers are very selective of who is in their click. No job security what so ever! I had a ton more experience and seniority than some of the other mechanics but i was laid off out of the blue! The lower seniority guys were family friends of one of the managers so they stay. That's the mentality here.
Pros
nice shop, great co workers
Cons
expendable!
Medical Coding Student (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 18, 2016
I loved working there, my supervisors were great. I loved to work as a team member. It was wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone. It was a good atmosphere.
Pros
Great
Cons
Great group of people to work with
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Mendota, ILMay 23, 2016
Although I was only there for 6 years, I learned quite a bit with working with the people on the floor. Great group of people.
Very Sterle Environment
Risk Adjustment Auditor/Coder (Current Employee) –  Novato, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Very routine, taught more than learned, micro management, like the auditing and coding when able to do it. Co-workers good. The hardest part is no direction.
I love what I do
Compliance Supervisor, Auditor, Educator (Former Employee) –  Poway, CADecember 3, 2015
As a skilled coder/auditor/educator/supervisor I had a wonderful experience with my colleagues. I shared my skills with professional and non-clinical staff and always had respect from my peers in the billing dept and throughout the clinic.
Pros
A WONDERFUL SUPPORT STAFF to work with me and throughout the clinic
Cons
LEAN approach to Healthcare and insincere Executive branch
Very nice building to work in with state of the are equipment.
Cosmetology Professor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasJune 27, 2015
Nice place to work, however as an adjunct there are no benefits. Full time employees have pick of classes, and benefits. Contract per semester, and contingent on student enrollment.
Pros
Flexible classroom guidelines.
Cons
Employment contingent on student enrollment.
Great atmosphere and Great supervisor
Receptionist (Math Department) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 2, 2015
Handling telephones, Providing information to students, Doing some paperwork like other admin jobs was my responsibility, management of math department was totally perfect and i didn't have any problem in period of time which i was working there. The most enjoyable part of this job for me was communication with people and helping them to find helpful information.
Pros
Great atmosphere and Great managment
A good working environment
Help desk assistance (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMay 11, 2015
I truly enjoyed the positive working atmosphere in the college library. I would organize and add to the newspapers and periodicals.My co-workers were great people to work with. My class schedule was worked around very well allowing me time to study and work without undue stress.
Pros
The location
Christian Base Company
Executive Project Management (Current Employee) –  San Antonio TexasFebruary 4, 2015
I have had the honor of being with this company from the ground up. The support and surroundings of this Christian base company is truly amazing. Honor and trust with hard work does pay-off. You are always part of a team. Weekly team meetings, open door policies. Team assignments with great rewards.