HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Hostile Work Environment Women stay away!!!!!
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 20, 2017
Hostile work environment. Very vicious towards women. Stay away.
Cruel and dehumanizing treatment at work. HR does not care. One girl crying on the left and one on the right. Horrible place to work.
Cons
Hostile work environment. Women are treated like dirt.
Very competative environment
IT Helpdesk (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 17, 2017
working at HCL
I enjoyed most learning about the job knwing about the HCL the culture
it is very employee oriented company
competing with your peers during training lots of fun activity
motivating managers
appreciate even for small good thing you do
work culture is very good
i did not had any hard time
Pros
Free different types of coffeeand tea, honey, lemon, pepper, sauce
Cons
no restricted short breaks as long as you finsih work
good enough for a starter job into the industry
SDET (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAAugust 6, 2017
Poor communication, deceit from management, internal political games, very poor salary, no possibility for promotions within company, delayed or zero response of any kind to HR issues, lack of understanding as to how to run a business, imbalance of pay based on gender. Very poor reputation within the region. The only benefit to ever working for this company is if you are unemployed and they are hiring. My advice is to use them to gain experience in the field and leave when you're ready to progress your career.
Pros
They leave you alone for the most part.
Cons
Everything else.
I Don't want to do this!
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 6, 2017
It is not fair that Indeed makes you write a review. I don't think I should be forced to write a review of a company I am trying to leave. Clearly if they were a great company to work for I wouldn't be looking for another job
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Lerned a lot in this role
Senior Manager (Service Delivery Manager) (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 3, 2017
Worked a Senior Manger Service Delivery...Learned a lot of things form mt boss. the team and company leveraged my capability and helped me to explore more and continue learning.
Hcl
Data Analyst (Direct Energy Alberta market (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 3, 2017
HCL is a very disorganized company. Very often the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and it has caused a great many headaches to both the employees and the client.
Pros
good insurance benefits
Cons
very unorganized
good and bad
Associate Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 3, 2017
overall experience was good but sometimes it is very difficult to search for projects internally when you get release from the project.work culture was good
This is company with job security and good benefits.
Senior Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2017
Great organisation to start your career. This company has great benefits and good projects. This is one of the leading IT organisation in the world. It has good reputation for job security.
Great Place for Learners
Group Manager ( Service Delivery Leader ) (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 1, 2017
HCL is a great place for someone who has passion to learn and grow with the company. This also depends on projects and the leaders we get mapped to.

We should be ready to play multiple roles and learning new technologies.
Pros
Learning Curve and Cutting Edge technologies
Cons
Work Life Balance
fun place
Helpdesk Analyst/Software Deployment Analyst (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXAugust 1, 2017
Not stressful and laid back, meet with good around, enjoy 24 hours fitness, pool table available, free coffee available for workers, 2 weeks paid vacation.
Na
Senior Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYJuly 29, 2017
It is a good company. Since it is a service oriented company we cannot expect much salary here.The Nature of the work will be based on the project that we get.
Typical IT Services organization
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 28, 2017
Well established processes - the experience is dependent on the team and people you work with. Works on onsite offshore model, sometimes become a stretch to coordinate with offshore team in terms of work hours splly on west coast.
No room for growth and no morale
Mortgage Analyst Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 27, 2017
There was no room for grown. There was no morale with the company. Management did not appreciate the employees and they always had issues with getting payroll correct. Employees had to wait the next paycheck to get their corrected pay
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Great benefits, and Generally good Employer
PMO Analyst (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 27, 2017
The company is great, if you are in the proper market. However, being in a small Georgia city, there are little other opportunities within the company. The company will try to place employees in other positions, but they are limited. The benefits provided by this company are fantastic, and beat what is offered by most other employers. This company has several accounts with very reputable companies. The biggest draw back for this company is their lack of communication and unorganized processes.
Pros
Outstanding Benefits, Culturally diverse
Cons
unorganized processes, lack of communication between departments, La
Toxic Work Environment
Sr Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 27, 2017
This company is horrible to work for. They are an Indian owned company and do not understand the American business market. You get what you pay for here. They design subpar platforms and then expect the customer to pay to modify it since they have no common sense when it comes to basic system design
The company is what you make it.
Provider Credentialing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 26, 2017
The company is fine. I can't base my perception on one bad experience which do not include the whole company. The worse part is when you have unprofessional management.
Unorganized
Software Developer I (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 26, 2017
From the beginning, my experience with HCL made me feel uneasy. I was in communication with their recruiting company for nearly a month, with my start date changing multiple times.

After finally starting, it took multiple weeks before I was finally assigned to a project, which I then spent more time waiting before being able to start there.

That being said, the people that I worked with directly at HCL were pleasant, but it felt as though the company's organization and priorities were misplaced which prevented people from working to their highest productivity.
Troubled experience
Senior Mortgage Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 25, 2017
The work was fulfilling but stressful Worked with a great group of people who were very proficient in their jobs and got questionable responses from the other individuals working with the client.
TEST LEAD (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 23, 2017
Good place to learn skills, might have to be consider compensation/benefits while planning to stay for long term. Work Culture is good. Work life balance is normal.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Benefits for Long Term Empli
Enjoyable co-workers, learning new makets
Senior Business Analyst - Direct Energy (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 22, 2017
Most days at HCL are fast paced with many different things competing for my attention. This environment has helped to discern what are proper priorities and what less important. The best thing about HCL are my co-workers and my boss.
Pros
Good benefits and excellent co-workers
Cons
Poor training department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.