HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Best experience so far
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee), collierville, TNJune 27, 2015
HCL is one of the best company I have experienced so far.
It's one of the top 5 indian company. HCL provides one of the best working environment.
It was all over fun and a lot to learning experience with Hcl as it was my first job.
Tools Administrator And ITIL Expert (Current Employee), ManesarJune 25, 2015
The hardest part I found in the job was the procedure that required me to match the requirements that came up from the Internal Management, since my focus was more inclined towards the requirements put to me from the Customer.
Working with other clients is enduring
IT Analyst (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2015
Cons: Less Vacation Days
Good Clients.
I enjoy the duties but not enough to work hard due to acknowledgment on Employer side.
Company does not acknowledge their employees very well.
Basically hard work goes unrecognizable.
Good pay
Issues Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), HoustonJune 2, 2015
I really enjoy my responsibilities as an Issues Resolution Specialist through Direct Energy. Hard working people. The pay is good. Nice environment.
Horrible work life balance and HR team
Managing Consultant, HCM (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 30, 2015
HCL was too large of a company, with to many people in powerful positions, making bad business decisions. Due to the size, HR issues were not handled or followed up on. They also encouraged a horrible work life balance!
Flexible schedules, limited training
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Frisco, TXApril 27, 2015
Pros: Kind staff
Cons: No training or structure
I enjoy the industry and work that I do with HCL, but I feel that there is no training or guidance to set new hires up for success.
Good Company
Senior Technical Lead (Current Employee), Foster City, CAApril 23, 2015
Good Company to work but has limited growth opportunities,As the experience grows the breadth of knowledge on technology stack offerings gets reduced since the roles become too much tool oriented.
Floor Supervisor and Trainer (Current Employee), Duluth, MNApril 21, 2015
I enjoyed my job. I will miss it. My coworkers were great and management was good too. We had a good team. I am proud to say I was an employee of this company and wish them the best.
Productive Work Place
Lead Engineer (Current Employee), Redmond, WAApril 19, 2015
Good Work Place . Low Salaries but diverse projects. good place to gain experience. Salary is on time & minimum pay hike.
Productive and professional company to work.
Team Member (Former Employee), INMarch 28, 2015
Productive and professional company to work.helpful and energetic environment. great place for innovation and knowledge sharing
Gret Company and People
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: conpensation
Loved it. Company was great and fun. Would love to work there again. Wish the project was not cancelled so early. Would love to return
PL/SQL developer with UNIX shell scripting
Technical Lead (Current Employee), IllinoisJanuary 14, 2015
currently working in HCL America Inc for client WOLTERS KLUWER
Average Company in USA
Senior Appian BPM Designer (Current Employee), CaliforniaJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: job security
Cons: less salary
No work-life balance
Less than market salary
No promotions
Less technical guys
One person has to do all work
TBD
Senior Technical Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 20, 2014
Cons: poor corporate management, unwanted hierarchies
Corporate and Higher Management is very poor. There are unwanted hierarchies. Unwanted / meaningless divisions are created so that people can become Vice-President, President, etc.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Engineering - Design Engineer (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MinnesotaNovember 19, 2014
• Competent, diligent & result – oriented professional with an experience of over 8 years in HCL Technologies.
• 3 years of Onsite experience (NY, MN) with Veeco Semiconductor Instruments (MA) (2011 to 2014), 6 months of onsite experience (2010) and 2.5 years of offshore experience with Varian Semiconductor Instruments, 2 yaers as aerostructural designer for Aliena aeronautica (Italy) through HCL technologies.
• Has lead a team of 7 to 10 Engineers with diverse engineers experience (Mechanical, Electrical, Software, manufacturing).
• At Onsite (US): worked on 2 full new product development cycle for MBE deposition system and CIGS Solar system.
• Proven track record of improving business relationship & establishment leading to ramping up offshore team.
• Has lead CCB- configuration control board at Veeco-customer site for a year.
• Understanding of all aspects governing operational and production activities and up to date knowledge of latest technological advancements, regulations/ guidelines and statutory compliances in the industry.
• Proficient in swiftly ramping up projects with competent cross-functional skills and ensuring on time deliverables within pre-set cost parameters. Expertise in project planning, scheduling, budgeting & performing cost-benefit analysis as per the client’s requirements.
• Employ analysis and creativity to form productive systems & strategic business partnerships. Dedicated individual with a reputation for consistently going beyond what is required & using personal high standards to achieve results.
Good work culture with youngsters
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Sector-126,Greater NoidaNovember 8, 2014
.Management is good at understanding employees
.Co-workers are cooperative
.working in team whenever we have any critical issue to look upon.
Unprofessional and unethical
contractor (Former Employee), USANovember 7, 2014
Cons: unethical, unprofessional account management
For a contractor, they agreed to pay one amount and offered a very low pay once the selection process is completed.

This behavior is unacceptable, unethical and unprofessional.

Wondering when they are going to get caught for their wrong doings.
Needs to step up to US labor practices
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), CaliforniaNovember 7, 2014
Pros: flexible workenviroment
Cons: salary below market levels, benefits substandard, slow in reimbursing expenses, senior managers treated worse than clerks are treated in other companies
Not a bad company to work for, but since management is from and mostly located in India they don't understand the difference between the US and Indian working cultures, they don't understand that if you are flexible and are willing to put extra hours it doesn't mean you are obliged to be available 24x7 without pay or comp time, that availability outside of business hours is discretionary. Benefits are are substandard, 2 weeks vacation that will never increase. No sick day with pay. They do not reimburse all travel expenses without exceptional approvals, and even then not all expenses are reimbursed. The company is quick to deduct salary if prior to travel the employee has taken advance but did not submit travel expense quickly,but the company is very slow in reimbursing what they owe employees, especially bonuses which are paid at best 6 months after review period without interest. The company preys on desperate employees until they find a new job, then they try to motivate them to stay by offering them less salary than their new jobs LOL
Fun and very good place to learn and work
#1.Software Engineer (Current Employee), USAOctober 15, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is less work pressure. Always get a very good support from colleagues.
Challenging, Great pay, great people.
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee), Jackson, MIOctober 7, 2014
Pros: challenging, good pay.
As 1st level support I'm responsible for handling calls and following up with business partners to resolve they're migration issues, application issues, active directory issues or questions and doing troubleshooting for next level support.

1 2 3

About HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. – Read more

HCL Technologies Salaries