HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working place
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 24, 2017
Establish connectivity between edge devices and the Predix cloud over various access networks, including cellular, fixed line, and satellite communication. The Connectivity service eliminates the long lead times and expense of designing and operating a custom and potentially sub-optimal connectivity infrastructure. By leveraging several partner networks, the service is validated to run with Predix Machine and the Predix cloud and is offered worldwide. Now you can rapidly connect your existing infrastructure and any new deployments to the cloud for managing assets and optimizing operations.
Productive and fun working place
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 24, 2017
just OK
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJanuary 24, 2017
good team to work with, but limited scope for growth ( at least in testing), workplace culture is good, didn't have much contact with management (worked as vendor).
Busy place to work
Associate General Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 18, 2017
Enjoyed working here.
Have been pushed to handle many challenges at work.
Management is good.
Co workers are nice.
Getting good raise in every appraisal
Handling different projects.
Growth Oppurtunity is great with company
Help Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 18, 2017
While the growth opportunity is great. There is a lack of work life balance. Working with HCL you have the ability to create your own
career path while HCL ensures the necessary tools are readily available.
Pros
Free Lunches, Flexiable shifts
Cons
Compensation, Extremely long hours
laid off after 4 years
System Support Engineer/ Litchfield, NH (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJanuary 18, 2017
I liked my job here but was laid off after 4 years and brought back as a contractor with no benefits
This was discouraging as it was the 2nd time this happened to me.
They didn't know what they were getting
Senior Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 17, 2017
HCL acquired me, and my job, via an outsourcing agreement. They knew the contract would be short-lived but said they wanted to get the employees to get their experience to be able to branch into telecommunications support. However, they didn't really understand the people and skills they were getting and did a poor job of trying to place us elsewhere. They did bend over backwards to match our previous compensation and benefits.
HCL value your talent
Lead Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2017
HCL is a very good place to work. This is my first company and I have completed my 7 years here now. HCL gives you a great environment to work. HCL value your talent.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
Less salary increment
Excellent place to work.
Telecommunications Engineer - Level II (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 16, 2017
Good work environment and great people. HR dept and managers are very understanding and are very supportive. Also, many job postings and good ability to move from within.
Pros
Good work place.
Cons
Some parking issues.
incident management
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 16, 2017
its good place to work , need to wait for promotions even when we excel at our work , so trying to move to different project where i can see myself in higher position
Great Place, great people good company
Sr .NET Developer (Current Employee) –  New York CityJanuary 11, 2017
Excellent place to work. very supportive people and very good management group.employee benefits also very good. career growth also very good as always more opportunities to explore on different tasks.
Temporary Assignment
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 9, 2017
I was brought in for a 2 month temporary assignment with HCL. While there I became ITAR compliant. Management was very easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was a typical call center situation, unhappy and unpleasant caller - nothing out of the ordinary. Over all a good place to work.
Good work life balance after moving to USA
Onsite Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, Georgia, USAJanuary 8, 2017
Good work life balance after moving to USA. But in India, it was not the case. Team was really talented and effective. The position was customer front ending role.
fun work place
Global Director (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 7, 2017
a good environment to work with lot of experienced people and a large global presence a pure professional services organization which has been in the industry for more than 30+ years
Pros
free to think
Cons
too big
Worked on a manufacturing company project
Software Engineer/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  INJanuary 6, 2017
- followed agile methodology, worked as a business analyst/software tester
- I learned all the concepts of testing and business analysis
- management is supportive
- co workers are very helpful
- too much work
- i traveled to many places around the world
Good Place to work
Senior Technical Lead Contractor for TURNER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2017
I was able to work from home and only go into the office for staff meetings. Once my contract was over, they couldn't find me another contract in Atlanta so they let me go.
Pros
work from home option
Cons
contract work and couldn't find another contract in Atlanta
It was Good
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJanuary 4, 2017
Work culture is good. Competitive and supporting both at same time. Learned new technologies. Typical day at work is busy and entertaining. Co-workers are amazing.
Fun place to work, growing rapidly!
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  INJanuary 4, 2017
As a contract recruiter the entire HR & Talent Attraction team treated me with respect & made me feel like a true member of their team. Indeed is a great company & I truly enjoyed selling their story to candidates during the interview process.
Service Delivery Manager/Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 3, 2017
Good place to work, Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment.
Learned a lot at work
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 3, 2017
My management is very supportive, have a friendly behaviour, always encourages the employees at work and fullfills all the needs of the employee.
My co-workers are very compitative and sportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.