HCL is a great place to work with.
• As part of the support team of the Secure Content Delivery Services (SDCS) of Fox, I am responsible for providing support to the Fox data centers in addition to troubleshooting requirements and requests.
• Manage and oversee operating system environments in these data centers, such as: Windows, Unix, AS400, Citrix, SAN, tape libraries, and VERITAS Net Backup.
• Responsible for the supervision and processing of respective company in-house ticketing system based on the locations for both Los Angeles and Chandler.
• Ability to troubleshoot, trace network cables and execute installations of wiring, (in the capacity of information technology) patch panel and other network equipment, i.e. Cisco network devices.
• Provided assistance with server port setup and configurations.
• Printed daily and residual checks with reports for payroll.
• Oversaw inventory control of all of the data centers.