HCL

HCL Employer Reviews

HCL -Round lake
Validation Engineer (Current Employee), Round Lake, ILJune 24, 2014
A very fast paced, dynamic work environment. Interactions with different groups and functions, global projects.
Awesome
Configuration Manager (Former Employee), Cary, NCApril 28, 2014
Pros: great company with great people.
Cons: no real cons.
My responsibilities included interfacing with the development, test and management team.

I administered the cm tool and updated documentation. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking employment.
Good
Director Transformation and PMO (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJApril 23, 2014
Empowers employees to take decisions and deliver results.
Growing business
Need better profitability management
HCL is a great place to work with.
Data Operator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 17, 2014
• As part of the support team of the Secure Content Delivery Services (SDCS) of Fox, I am responsible for providing support to the Fox data centers in addition to troubleshooting requirements and requests.
• Manage and oversee operating system environments in these data centers, such as: Windows, Unix, AS400, Citrix, SAN, tape libraries, and VERITAS – more... Net Backup.
• Responsible for the supervision and processing of respective company in-house ticketing system based on the locations for both Los Angeles and Chandler.
• Ability to troubleshoot, trace network cables and execute installations of wiring, (in the capacity of information technology) patch panel and other network equipment, i.e. Cisco network devices.
• Provided assistance with server port setup and configurations.
• Printed daily and residual checks with reports for payroll.
• Oversaw inventory control of all of the data centers. – less
Overall an average experience
Lead Consultant (Current Employee), San AntonioMarch 14, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: limited growth, compensation issues
Working in the company for over 5 years. Company is flexible from role perspective. There are average growth opportunities. Capability vs. Role alignment could be a lot better.
School type environment
Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 28, 2014
Cons: worst compensation, negligible benefits
Company's got numerous clients but the employees are treated as school kids and the managers try to act like school teachers
Terrible place to work
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 12, 2013
Pros: having a job...
Cons: everything...terrible management...hr...just everything!
HCL took over when previous contract was over. Since then its been terrible. Nobody knows whats going on. We get told one thing and then a week later get told something completely different and then again the week after that its even more different. Management hires within..which is nice...for some but when it comes down to it the Manager only hires – more... his good friends...He states they are very qualified....with no prior management skills...no prior degrees or schooling...no certs...nothing but friendships (even though we have prior managers and people with 4 year degrees and military management service). The manager also enjoys bullying his employees who are disgruntled with this style of management. They are quick to pull the trigger when it comes to letting people go....In the past wee alone 4 people have been let go. We are salaried employees...well kind of...They put us under a "flex work week" meaning that we work 40 hours a week...if we work overtime instead of getting 1.5 we only get .5!! yes half of our pay to work overtime for them!!!!! Also even though we are salaried if we are to miss a day we don't get paid...and they give us no sick days at all....be careful when picking up a job here. Make sure you know what your getting yourself into...we all had to find out after the fact.... – less
Service Delivery Management
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 2, 2013
Responsible for all Data Centers within the Americas.
1st contact for escalation of problem tickets.
SLA coordinator.
OK!
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee), Southfield, MIApril 16, 2013
Pros: working part.
Cons: the work was always there.
DRAWING BLOOD THROUGHT THE HOSPITAL, LOTS OF WALKING. I LOVED MY TEAM WE WERE ALL THE SAME AGE. NO PERSONALITY CHANGES.
Productive work place that also brings serenity.
Middleware Technology Expert (Current Employee), NYFebruary 28, 2013
A Good Organization with lots of work oppertunities where as I learned new tech points.
1) Working with HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD as a yoga teacher since March 2003 till date 2) Conducting yoga sessions in the premises of Wipro BPO Solut
yoga teacher (Current Employee), new delhiJune 30, 2012
all the employees work in 24x7 stress-full enviroments and yoga practice help to distress and keep energetic for good out put.The most difficult part of yoga session is'to invite the people and most enjoyable part of yoga session is when session ends because all practitioners feel energetic and fresh.
Very productive and Offered lot of opportunities to learn new things
Technical Analyst Intern (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJAugust 24, 2014
It was really great place to work. I enjoyed and learned a lot by working there. All the staff members were very supportive and helpful.
fun workplace with everyday leaning and development
HR/Admin Assistant ( Internship ) (Former Employee), Noida, IndiaAugust 22, 2014
My typical day at work was to source profile for middle and top management. I used to take preliminary interviews , co-ordination with hiring managers , on-boarding of candidates and then used to take care of the induction part. i learned the process of recruitment and selection. my co-workers were very supportive . The hardest part of job was to connect – more... all the dots efficiently starting from sourcing of an exclusive profiles till the final selection. The most enjoyable part was to connect with human resource who are assets of the company, open communication with every one and maintaining a healthy environment . – less
Computer,ToshibaPhotocopier,projectors,plasma,epabxsystems,VideoConferencingSystmem, Production Printers ect.
Store Executive (Current Employee), Noida, UPAugust 21, 2014
INVENTORY control, Maintain minimum level stock, Material Receipt, Issue & Stock Transfer all over India,
Maintaining stock ledger, Physical verification of stock & Reconciliation, Valuation of stock, Daily stock statement, Indenting of required Items,
Good
System Administrator (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 21, 2014
• Managing and maintaining Microsoft Exchange Client/Server
• Installing and Configuring MS-Outlook & MS-Outlook Express
• Installing and Configuring Exchange in mobiles phones by enabling Active Sync
• Configuration and Troubleshooting of Network and Local Printers
• Managing and maintaining the antivirus/Patches and its updates
it is better job but salery is not more
costumer support engg. (Current Employee), Jammu, JKAugust 14, 2014
repairing pc al type of passbook or line printer repairing all type of a4 & a5 printers mostly xerox a4 or a5 printer
LEARNING NEW SKILLS
Web Designer & Developer (Former Employee), CHANDIGARH ,INDIAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great work enviornment
Cons: ignoreable
LEARNING NEW SKILLS, WORKING WITH PROFESSIONALS, GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH INTELLIGENT STAFF
Linux Administrator
Linux Administrator (Current Employee), Kochi, KLAugust 12, 2014
Pros: positive attitude
To integrate the professional qualification, skills and work experience in Information Technology with my Personal interest for a challenging work ultimately leading to the value additions to the organizational Goals.
Employee satisfaction is zero
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Noida, UPAugust 10, 2014
Salary structure is too bad, high work pressure. Even you can't take break when you need
hcl services limited is a reputed company in india am proud to be an hcl employee.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Kochi, KLAugust 10, 2014
Pros: online attendanse system and good ta.
work starts at 9.00 am to ends at 6.00 pm. am learned abot how to approach acustomer or how to behave a customer and also learn to catch maximum effitiency. our co-workers all are friendly and ready to help at any situation.the hardest part of the job is outstation servicing.

1 2 3 4 5