HCPro Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
competitive and challenging environment
Healthcare Regulatory Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 7, 2017
Excellent workplace. Collaborative and challenging. employee input is encouraged. Collaborative group participation in areas of education and regulatory policy
Pros
flexibiity
Cons
weekend travel
Unstable don't settle
Editorial (Current Employee) –  DanversFebruary 14, 2013
The company has been on a decline for many years. Management can't seem to come up with a strategy to grow. Several layoffs since 2008. Complete management turnover recently. New management is in panic mode looking for revenue. Below market pay has attracted below average employees. Many long term employees won't have skills for outside of the organization. Turn away and don't look back!
Cons
management is in complete disarray
Family Owned Publishing House
Vendor Relations Manager/Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Marblehead, MAJanuary 2, 2013
very freindly and loose work enviroment and very casual atomesphere
Highly Recommend HCPro
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Danvers, MAOctober 25, 2012
Having recently joined HCPro I have nothing but the best things to say about my experience thus far. The people are fantastic and incredibly welcoming and really make you feel part of the greater team. The atmosphere is extremely fast paced with very little down time so I guarantee you will never be bored. They value work life balance and really appreciate their employees. I consider myself lucky to have found HCPro and see a lot of opportunity to build a lasting career.
Pros
great people, on-site cafe, and fitness center
Worked on a lot of intensive writing projects.
Managing Editor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 23, 2012
Great overall experience for a writer. I was given a lot of challenging things to do. I learned a great deal, I enjoyed management and I was given the opportunity to travel. The co-workers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
a bit restrictive in subject matter
HcPro
Administrative Assistant / Editorial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Danvers, MAOctober 11, 2012
It's a great company to work for and I've learned a lot over the years. I've learned that when you work hard; it will pay off in the end. My bosses have all been influential in my career here. They were always available and willing to help me when I needed. They showed me what teamwork is all about. The hardest part of the job is being a perfectionist and turning in my work before my deadlines. The most enjoyable part is my co-workers.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
not enough hours
HCBlows is going to have another round of layoffs
Web (Current Employee) –  Danvers, MASeptember 26, 2012
So why bother trying to get in the door?
Awesome people, terrible politics, revolving door, scary and dangerously low morale, potential going down the train, mass exodus by long term employees- such a shame.
Pros
when your cubicle is moved to one of the cubicle farms, you get to meet new people
Cons
no job security, morale is terrible, everyone is hurting
Sad to leave, but my career path was taking me elsewhere
Editorial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MASeptember 24, 2012
This was a great place for my first job straight out of school in terms of getting to do a wide variety of writing. The atmosphere was welcoming and friendly, but there was a lot of turnover and layoffs when I was there. I was able to develop my writing skills further here, and social media had taken off, so being in healthcare with Facebook and Twitter was great. I definitely miss the people here!