HD Supply

HD Supply Employer Reviews

Slow, Boring job
Greeter (Former Employee), Ventura, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: easy job tasks
Cons: slow long days, short breaks, rude employees
i did not enjoy working for this company because all of the employees were very rude and much more concerned with drama and gossip rather than doing their actual work
Productive and Always on the job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Flower Mound, TXFebruary 27, 2015
HD supply was a great place to work. My typical day was coming in Monday - Friday, loading our own trucks by manifest, and deliver products to national accounts in a timely manner.
OVER WORK & UNDER PAY
Warehouse associate II (Current Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Too many problems, learn nothing new just problems. Managers and leads were so lazy, they didn't train new employees well. When you see the problem and report to them they just ignore or just say something to make you go away. No communication with employees. Most of the people worked there just lazy & careless. Just try to solve the problems while you go in your day.
Hardware Distribution
Order Selector/Stock Management (Former Employee), Norwood, MAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: learning all phases in wholesale distribution
Cons: home depot warehouse closed.
Order picking and freight deliveries to companies that need building material and appliances. Packing product for ups and Fed ex deliveries.
I loved this job! Everyone was caring and motivated
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 23, 2015
Will always want to work for this company. I moved to Georgia and had to resign and I miss them dearly! I love to work with and interact with others on a daily basis.
enjoyable job @ PEPSI
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 18, 2015
Nothing negative to say about PEPSI. They have great benefits, pay was excellent! The company cares about family as well as the employment. I loved getting paid weekly after a long week at work.
Productive place to work for.
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: clost to home
Cons: no cafeteria
HD Supply was a good company, however they did not have good leadership on hand. There was no Supervisor in the location and miss communication was always a factor. Not good to have favoritism in the work place.
construction
Cashier, Special Order Desk (Former Employee), Pomona, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Fun and calm place to work with where you know most of the customers, knowing the construction material is a must. Management is very attentive and their customer service very helpful.
Better Workplace with ample learning & average benefits
Project Leader / Senior SAP BASIS Consultant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: better workplace, supportive management
Cons: -
supportive management
Kind of better work life balance
Employee concerns were heard.
Targets assigned & was given opportunity for good learning
Trusted my decisions & gave a lot of respect to my opinions
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 14, 2015
Only a week into work, but a great place with good benefits. Good training program to make sure I know the policies and procedures of employment and interaction with human resource.
HD Supply
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: getting to see and serve the customers on a daily basis.
Cons: the changing company standards and growing abandoning of its employees.
The day begins at six a.m. with a five minute driver supervisor meeting. After which the drivers would separate the product that si to be delivered for the day. When that task is completed we load our trucks sort through the paper work put it in order and begin making our deliveries. Customer service is an art form that is developed and shaped through the relationships with the customer. I was a driver that is/will be missed by my customers. The management there was a strong mix of strengths and flaws and determination anchored by the drive to serve the customers and get paid. Over my twelve years of employment there, there have been many employee changes and gains. The group of drivers that I last worked with was a close knit bunch of guys from many different back grounds. They were a lot of fun. Adapting to the changing requirements of the company that cared once about the employee but increasingly are leaving the things that made the company a wonderful place to work. I loved working the drivers and warehouse workers when I was there. Never a dull moment and massive amounts of laughter.
Good people to work with
Receiving (Former Employee), Industry, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Going in we would do our morning stretches and morning updates. I would start receiving in product, using the S.A.P. program on the computer, that I would offload from inside trucks using forklifts or pallet jacks or a clamp. I would label the product with their corresponding material number and stock them in their correct locations.
Start of the day.
Warehouse Associate II (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 30, 2015
The start of my day , check emails , quick meeting to cover the days activity's . Check out equipment - forklift , cherry picker , stand up reach truck or electric pallet jack.
HD Supply Waterworks is a Great company & has outstanding benefits.
Fleet Associate (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJanuary 27, 2015
HD Supply Waterworks was a Great Company to be associated with and a positive company with great benefits.
good job
Cashier/ Customer service (Current Employee), Montebello, CAJanuary 21, 2015
its a great job i just wish it was easier to get higher in the company
Stressful environment
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 19, 2015
They need more people in the warehouse, instead of just one person running the whole show. Manager has a terrible attitude all the time, and he curses at all of his employees. The most enjoyable part of the day is when you get to go home.
it was a call center.
Customer Service/Inside Sales (Former Employee), New Braunfels, TXJanuary 17, 2015
A very efficient call center focused on numbers and time. I felt the CUSTOMER got lost in all the numbers.
Decent job with ok benefits
Warehouse Emloyee (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2015
A typical work day consist of pulling orders and placing the at the correct route, separating UPS and FedEx and getting them ready to be shipped. Management is not where it needs to be which in turn makes the jobs and day a harder and longer then they should, which in turn makes the co-workers frustrated and upset. Very little room for growth.
HD Supply is a awarding & experience building company
HD Supply Customer Service/ Retuns Rep (Current Employee), Northlake, ILJanuary 13, 2015
I have enjoyed the past 5 years working for HD Supply, it has been both awarding and experience building for me. They have helped improved and added to my customer service skills and teamwork skills toolbox.

They have great customer values and the management passes down those values onto the team through daily team building meetings, thorough training and excellent management support.

HD Supply strives not only to provide the best customer satisfaction support by implementing core customer values, but the company also attains to be the one of the safest and healthiest companies for employees to be proud to work for.
Too many changes to effectively develop and execute a strategy
Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: lack of professional growth
Too many changes to effectively develop and execute a strategic position in the industry.

1 2 3 4 5

About HD Supply

HD Supply is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. We provide a broad range of products and value-add services – Read more