HD Supply

HD Supply Employer Reviews

HD Supply Waterworks is a Great company & has outstanding benefits.
Fleet Associate (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJanuary 27, 2015
HD Supply Waterworks was a Great Company to be associated with and a positive company with great benefits.
good job
Cashier/ Customer service (Current Employee), Montebello, CAJanuary 21, 2015
its a great job i just wish it was easier to get higher in the company
Stressful environment
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 19, 2015
They need more people in the warehouse, instead of just one person running the whole show. Manager has a terrible attitude all the time, and he curses at all of his employees. The most enjoyable part of the day is when you get to go home.
it was a call center.
Customer Service/Inside Sales (Former Employee), New Braunfels, TXJanuary 17, 2015
A very efficient call center focused on numbers and time. I felt the CUSTOMER got lost in all the numbers.
Decent job with ok benefits
Warehouse Emloyee (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2015
A typical work day consist of pulling orders and placing the at the correct route, separating UPS and FedEx and getting them ready to be shipped. Management is not where it needs to be which in turn makes the jobs and day a harder and longer then they should, which in turn makes the co-workers frustrated and upset. Very little room for growth.
HD Supply is a awarding & experience building company
HD Supply Customer Service/ Retuns Rep (Current Employee), Northlake, ILJanuary 13, 2015
I have enjoyed the past 5 years working for HD Supply, it has been both awarding and experience building for me. They have helped improved and added to my customer service skills and teamwork skills toolbox.

They have great customer values and the management passes down those values onto the team through daily team building meetings, thorough training and excellent management support.

HD Supply strives not only to provide the best customer satisfaction support by implementing core customer values, but the company also attains to be the one of the safest and healthiest companies for employees to be proud to work for.
Too many changes to effectively develop and execute a strategy
Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: lack of professional growth
Too many changes to effectively develop and execute a strategic position in the industry.
Hard work, decent pay.
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules for part time employees.
Cons: harsh working conditions (weather extremes).
It wasn't the worst, it wasn't the best. Its difficult work depending on your position in the company.
DON'T DO IT !!
receiving for facilities maintaince warehouse (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: i don't work there anymore !!!
Cons: low pay
very low pay rate for the type of work they want you to do with in the day.. receiving manager is awful ...acts like a 2yr old ( terrible 2's) all the time !!
Productive working environment
Order Processing Agent (Current Employee), Capitol Heights, MDJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: breaks, lunch, benifits, pay
This is a place where you always have some work to be completed. All department work together to reach a common goal. There is a lot to be learned.
One of the hardest part of this job was to be at my desk 98 % of the day. I worked in operations and was more hands on with warehousing and then doing my daily paper work.
its ok
Shipping and Receiving Specialist (Current Employee), HoustonDecember 29, 2014
its a decent place to work if you want to work a lot of hours. Easy work but very fast paced environment
Ok place to work. very disorganized
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), Flower Mound, TXDecember 27, 2014
Pros: much overtime
Cons: mannagement does not know how to take care of good employes
I would come in ant 8:50 a.m. to start my shift at 9:00 a.m.
I worked in the pickmound for some time. Would place touts on the conveyers and helped pick some of the orders. Had to check the orders and make sure they were good to be shipped. Helped out to pack the orders and manifest them. co-workers were friendly but slaked off. Only hard part was that we did not know how long the shift was going to be could be 13- 15 hours long. Learn how to work in warehouse SAP, shipping, fork lift. Most enjoyable part was working hard.
A great place to learn and grow
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Norcross, GADecember 21, 2014
HD Supply was a great place to learn and grow. Very fast past work but exciting. I learned a lot about Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
just work
Receiving/Stocker (Former Employee), Montebello, CADecember 14, 2014
it was just a job for me i got it right out of high school its more of a lowes and home depot in one place work days were just unloading trucks and loading them i learned to deal with carriers and certain companys my co workers were all older didnt really know on a personal level
stay way!
warehouse associate 1 (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch every now and then
Cons: management, jerry, tim
This place is a joke. Under paid and you got to deal with a guy named jerry that is a total idiot the boss tim is a ocd drama queen. There is no way to advance in this place. The drivers are so lazy and moody. I worked there for 4 months and quit. I was a warehouse associate 1 and was treated like a slave why everyone were lazy. Juan is the only cool one and a hard worker.
mom and pop work shop
Business Development Account Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 2, 2014
Lack of management. Upper Management has no clue. Low Pay, mediocre benefits.
great company, great people to work with..
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 2, 2014
Pros: good hours when it was busy and good benifits
Cons: not busy enough
hd supply is a fun warehouse and a safe environment to work in..
Good Place to work with Good People
Inside Sales Representative-Facilities Maintenance (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILDecember 2, 2014
Lots of calls and a busy fast paced day. The computer systems is dated which makes for a slow process. Could be much more efficient with a new system
It was a very fast pace job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Norcross, GADecember 1, 2014
Pros: 1st shift hours
Cons: heath benefits are outstanding
It was a hard work but with the good traning I got ,I caught on really fast.
Productive Distribution Environmnent
Distribution Center Manager (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJNovember 17, 2014
Pros: employee recognition. excellent bonus incentive program
Cons: there were none.
A typical work day at HD Supply was fast paced an multi-tasking.
I learned many things. The most important thing I learned was how to be innovative and adjusting to adaptability in the industry. The management team was very supportive and very professional. My co-workers were very hard workers and team players. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with many associates with fine qualities.

1 2 3 4 5

About HD Supply

HD Supply is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. We provide a broad range of products and value-add services – Read more