Head Start of Lane County Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not a very nice place to work!!
Fmily Advocate (Former Employee) –  Various sitesAugust 17, 2016
Very negative environment to work in. The children are great but management is NOT!! If you speak up they ride your butt and try to force you to quit. They only care about the numbers for the fed's not the work involved in helping parents and children. They pile on more and more work so it makes it impossible to do a good job! Then they give you other peoples jobs and responsibilities to do!! Your hard work is not appreciated and management could care less about staff and their stressful work load!!
Pros
The preschooler's are the best part about this job!!
Cons
Managment rides your butt, low pay, negative work environment
Fun place to work
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ORJune 9, 2015
Loved the environment and loved working with people that loved working with kids. A casual environment, and pretty fun place to work.
Family oriented
Flex Associate (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ORJune 21, 2014
I presently work in a group of classrooms part-time helping teachers educate children in the pre-school setting. I get to travel around to the different classes.
Head Start of Lane County is such an awesome program for children and their families.
Associate teacher-Flex (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ORJune 21, 2012
A typical day at Head Start is having the morning children come in, we do our daily routine, then we transaction them to the bus to go home. Some families self transport. While this is going on, our afternoon kids come in. We go through our daily schedule, Then they go home. I do the first and the last bus of the day as a bus monitor, where I buckle and unbuckle the children and to make sure they are safe on the bus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Head Start of Lane County. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8