The Revenue Manager is responsible for maximizing revenue by providing analytical support to senior leadership, proactively identifying issues and developing data-driven answers/solutions to revenue management and pricing issues within local markets. Experience in hospitality, airlines, and/or communications preferred.
Salary will range from $90-110K
- Provide analytical support to senior leadership regarding pricing and revenue management with a focus on local business
- Assist and guide branch locations on business proposals by evaluating optimal rates and inventory within local and corporate guidelines
- Develop pricing and revenue management strategies for local markets consistent with Company strategy and aligned with branch and marketplace conditions
- Develop processes to streamline and optimize sales and pricing workflows
- Develop and integrate revenue management tools and technology to supplement and guide sales processes within the existing set of Company tools.
- Ensure support of pricing tools that markets utilize on a daily basis
- Provide strategic assessment of potential areas for revenue growth
- Provide support to various ad-hoc requests and special projects
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to recognize patterns and to prepare and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees/customers and align and integrate with other departments and sites within the Company
- Ability and flexibility to work under pressure and concurrently on multiple projects and deal with ambiguity
- Proactively questions current practices; ability to identify root cause and corrective actions and drive improvements
- Computer and systems proficiencies - strong skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new systems quickly; familiarity with and ability to develop and manage SQL queries strongly preferred
- Ability to present findings to top leaders in clear, concise, manner
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Strong time management, organization and prioritization skills with comfort in being self-directed
- Bachelor's degree in related field required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of directly related experience
- 6 to 7 smaller more local markets
- Vice President, Revenue Management
LOCATION & TRAVEL
- Role will be based in Tampa or New York
- Ability and expectation for overnight travel of 25%
- Business Acumen: Knowledge of general business practices as well as knowledge of the organization’s functioning. An understanding of organizational culture and the ability to function effectively within its social structure.
- Results Focus: Taking a dynamic approach to work characterized by initiating decisions and actions. Concentrating on achieving the outcomes of a process or project while adhering to the overall strategy of the organization.
- Professionalism - Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Leading Others: Energy, drive, vision, and credibility to lead a financial team whose operational excellence is critical to the success of the firm. Ability to create a work environment and culture that fosters high performance in teams, focusing on the achievement of growth and profit objectives.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands. The employee must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds. Employee must have the ability to see written documents, computer screens and to adjust focus.
- This job is performed in a temperature controlled office environment.
Headfarmer LLC is a local recruiting firm specializing in the placement of Accounting and Financial professionals.
*Headfarmer is now offering a REFERRAL BONUS for any new candidate referred to us, that we place in a direct hire position. The bonus will be paid out when the candidate reaches 90 days of employment (ask for details).