Headquarters

Headquarters United States Employee Reviews

Operation Management
Logistics Plans Officer (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYSeptember 3, 2014
Coordinated consistently with other subordinate companies and created a atmosphere that resulted in numerous accomplishments.
Long hours, much travel, rewarding
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES (MILITARY) ADVISOR (Current Employee), Fort Polk, LAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: travel and perdiem
Cons: long hours
Rewarding mission, organizational leadership has high turn over leading to uncertainty.
the great place
Officer (Current Employee), Fort Hood, TXJuly 8, 2014
HISTORY OF THE GREAT PLACE

Sixty years ago minimum wage was 30 cents per hour, a gallon of gas cost 19 cents and there were only 48 stars on the American Flag.
It was also sixty years ago that 108,000 acres of central Texas land was transformed from rural farming land into Camp Hood, home of the Tank destroyer Tactical and Firing Center.
World War II was blazing and tank destroyers, mobile anti-tank guns on armored half-tracks, were developed to go against the Germans who were over running Europe.
These destroyers needed space and the central Texas location could provide that needed space.
The roughly 300 families that resided in the chosen area were relocated and replaced with nearly 38,000 troops. The number of soldiers multiplied until it peaked at almost 95,000 in less than one year’s time.
A shift in Camp Hood’s mission brought about by the end of the war caused the number of soldiers to drop.
Eight years after its official opening, Camp Hood became a permanent installation and was renamed Fort Hood.
Fort Hood is now the largest active duty armored post in the U.S. Armed Services. It is home to two full divisions, 1st Cavalry Division and 4th Infantry Division (Mechanized).
It also supports 12 additional units. There are about 41,000 soldiers who work on Fort Hood.
The soldiers of Fort Hood are infantrymen, cavalrymen, and tankers. They are engineers, mechanics and health care professionals. They are the life of Fort Hood. Their training gives Fort Hood its purpose just as Camp Hood soldiers did 60 years ago. They are part of what has made Fort Hood “The Great Place” for six decades.
U.S. Army
Flight Operations Sergeant (Former Employee), Fort Rucker, ALMay 29, 2014
Army is a tough job phsically and mentally. I had great times and bad times, I deployed overseas twice and was away from my family a lot.
Leadership Role
Administrator and Training Management Supervisor (Former Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCMay 10, 2014
Pros: younger marines taking the leadership lead.
A typical day starts of with reviewing all reports from previous day from all section leaders in order to modify, create, or issue the training programs required for the new day or the rest of the work week. Learned that younger Marines were more eager to learn or pick up a leadership role, to train other Marines and take responsibility for their own decision making process. Knowing that I cannot make a difference in all my Junior Marines lives always drives me to push harder on the ones that I come in contact with. Best part of the job is giving the younger Marines to take the leadership roles to signed up for when they joined the Marine Corps.
US Army
Information Systems Management Officer (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZOctober 24, 2013
Military service in Fort Huachuca Arizona, consisted of working at least 12 hours a day 5 days a week
Good
Supply Admin. Clerk (Former Employee), Beaufort, SCOctober 22, 2013
Excellent teamwork and moral. All workers did there part. Did not have any complaints.
The Best Company
Travel Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 7, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: i moved
I love everything about AAA Carolinas Headquarters. My Boss was awesome. My sole responsibility was to book travel, mostly by internet, or multi-line phone. We had support people to take care of all the paper work after booking was complete. Bonus commission after you made a certain amount of revenue, but not required. You received 10% on what you made anyway. I miss my job, my boss, but relocated to Florida, don't regret it.
Fast pace environment.
AC-130 Command Flight Engineer Functional Manager (Former Employee), Hurlburt Field, FLJune 3, 2013
The pace is never-ending due to the evolution of new weapon systems. Everyone realizes that the command is growing and the troops are younger, making the tasks ever more critical.
Good place to work.
Cadet (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 1, 2013
Great people, great morals, and policy is standard and everyone knows what's expected.
Tough place, fun place
Fiscal & Publications Chief (Former Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAJanuary 18, 2013
5th Marines is the most decorated Regiment in the Marine Corps. I enjoyed the people I worked with and was proud of everything we accomplished.
Unique work environment with valuable experience
Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXOctober 18, 2012
Pros: pros good benefits and travel
Cons: like any job it could be stressful and the hours long
The hours were long, and I learned much here they were eager to train and stand beside the soldiers/ employees. The most valuable attribute I gained from this company was learning a skill that could be useful as I transition now much later on back into the civilian sector. Working alongside my co-workers was stressful at times but then again no one is perfect.
U.S. Army North
Logistics (Current Employee), U.S. Army North Fort Sam Houston, TXAugust 30, 2012
Pros: provides direct support to americans in ned.
Cons: may require deployment to disaster sites.
U.S. Army North is one of the most exciting organizations in the Army. It has a non-traditional Army mission that directly supports the American people.
Very fast paced office enviorment
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee), United StatesAugust 6, 2012
I loved doing this job administration in the United States Army was fun I became a Military Police shortly after this and I liked helping soldiers pay and personal issues
Very good place to work. The company understands the need to balance work and home life
Logistics supervisor (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: great pay, great benefits
Cons: short notice travel, required to work one weekend a month
Worked for this company for six years prior to retirement. Advancements came as promised. Supervisors were always willing to work with employees when time for family needs arose