Headway Workforce Solutions

Headway Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

New experience
Account Manager/Program Lead (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 11, 2015
Headway is a company where you are given the opportunity to grow and get your foot in the door. There are many opportunities for trainings and or development on your own during quiet time. Headway definitely helped me continue my career.
productive and fun work place
HR Support/On Boarding (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 14, 2015
Never a dull moment, they keep you involve in daily work activities.
They are always willing to answer any question you may have
fast pace job with fun luncheons
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAMarch 20, 2015
A typical day at work would by typing invoices and scanning paper copies into our system. I loved the management and my co-workers they all had amazing attitudes. And on Fridays we would have potlucks to keep the morale up for the week to come.
Pros
potlucks, flextime
uplifting teammates
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 18, 2015
Recruiting at Headway is challenging but worth the work. Unfortunately Headway has set itself up to be more of a stepping stone for employees than an environment to grow. Working here I have learned so much about recruiting and how to sourcing to find the perfect candidate, but daily/weekly goals are unobtainable.
Pros
amazing work environment, great coworkers, easy learning environment
Cons
weekend work, takes forever to be made permanent
A great company that gives you leads with excellent employers
Merchandiser/Sales (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 11, 2015
what a great company to work with they are a great lead to employment with solid companies. I enjoy the great team at Headway workforce solutions
Needs improvement
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh NCJanuary 17, 2015
Work there 6 months- and tell me you feel any differnt.

Highly unorganized.
The "little people" do all the work, and the "favorites" get acknowledged for it.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 17, 2014
Very passionate company that offers a great learning environment.
Taught me a lot about the recruiting process and I met some great people to learn from. A typical day at work would be sourcing and searching for qualified candidates, which was an excitable challenge to tackle.
Good place to start
Recruiter & Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 16, 2014
Headway is a great place to being a recruiting career. Management genuinely cares about you and helps you to succeed.
Ipsos/Reuters vote count project
Election Agent (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLNovember 20, 2014
Working on this project was such a exciting and memorable experience for me. Every one was so helpful as well.
Great Job for college students who need some extra cash
Election Agent (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GASeptember 18, 2014
The duties of this job is clearly stated and very easy to comprehend, compensation is very good as well. This position is convenient and user friendly. This allows one to go beyond the scenes and see what work has to be done on the night of the election.
Pros
great compensation
Cons
the event is only one day
A "nice to have" not a "got to have"
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 15, 2014
While Headway certainly tries to be relevant in today's world the tiny niche, and easily replaced services they offer make selling their services a grinding venture. On top of that the management team seems to be just as lost as a new hire in many facets. While the team you work with are certainly energetic and trying to make things happen, the very seasonal nature of the job is a bit daunting. As a sales professional, I would suggest looking else where.
Pros
birthdays are celebrated each month, no shortage of team work, team building events
Cons
amount of work does not equal amount of pay
don't depend on them to represent you in any way
Technical database reviewer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 22, 2014
I worked for Headway for over 3 years, one of the most unorganized and incompetent companies ever!. They do not represent you or look out for your best interests at all even though you are basically their employee, they side with the company you are contracted with. You rep constantly changes and you are never informed. Emails with questions go unanswered for months, paychecks are constantly screwed up, they give the excuse of a reorganization, but I honestly think they just have no idea what they're doing. One of the reasons I left my contract position of over 3 yrs was because of them, just couldn't deal with their incompetence anymore.
Pros
none that i experienced
Cons
poor management, lack of interest in their employees, screwed up paychecks, incompetence
Life a recruiter
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 9, 2014
Lots of calls and screening potential applicants to fill open positions.
Management and HR are all contract workers, not very good their job
Data Collection (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMarch 7, 2014
Temp job promised work that did not materialize; emails and phone calls are nor answered; unprofessional, lack of expertise. many errors made due to lack of attention to detail.

They don't seem to care about employees
Great Work Environment
V.O.P Accounts (Vendor On Premises) (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 14, 2014
Daily Responsibilities are to manage and assist with the management of contingent workforce staffed to client positions. Recruiting contingent workforce to fill client open positions. Process payroll for weekly hours worked for contingent workforce.
Work was great.
GE Contact Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2014
Work with many mortgage banker. Love my job. Lots of work. Enjoyed meeting new people.
Pros
good locations.
Cons
not a full time employee
Productive high pace work environment
Recruiting Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VADecember 18, 2013
I love the team I work with they always keep me laughing. I have learned so much from this company as how to interact with vendors on an executive level.
Cons
healthcare sucks when your a temp, i don't get any vacation time or sick leave
What do they actually do?
Sales Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia Area, PADecember 11, 2013
I have a temporary seasonal job for Headway at a mall kiosk. I run it and have been trying to deal with payroll issues for over a week. One gentleman has not been paid even though he has paystubs, another gentleman is now in the same boat. Another employee is still missing hours from a past check.

I try to call Human Resources and all calls go to the same person. That's right, ONE PERSON. She doesn't even answer and she clearly refuses to actually call anyone back. This is not right, nor fair. I've given out of my own pocket to an employee just so they can pay for the bus to get to and from work. That's right, they still come work even though no one is bothering to pay them, they are at wits end and so am I.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
everything else
Looking for Respect, and mobility do not look here.
Shared Services Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 18, 2013
This company does not respect their employees. Not only is the pay grade way below industry standards, but you are belittled everyday. They have unreliable tools to do your job but they still expect unrealistic outcomes.
Ok for Temporary Work.
Station Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 6, 2013
Headway offers decent competitive salaries, and is a good company to work for if your looking for something temporary.
Pros
pay is decent and competitive.
Cons
location of office and personnel are questionable.