Headway Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Great variethy
Temporary Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VANovember 7, 2017
Support local businesses and enjoy a variety of work settings. Wonderful opportunity to work around family demands and to find a permanent position if desired.
Good company, bad communication.
Lab Analyst, Contractor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 29, 2017
The company is good. A little disorganized at times. I have learned a lot as a researcher, but it is not necessarily what I want to do. Communication lacks along with organization.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Communication and organization.
fun places
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAOctober 26, 2017
temp agency so you get to try different companies out before working at them permanently. The managing agent was very helpful and gave plenty of options for you go choice to go.
Pros
choice your own schedule
Cons
no work sometimes
Not the most organized company
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 25, 2017
There is a lot of turn over here, and after working here I can see why. There is a serious lack of communication, not just among the staff, but between the staff and the candidates. The pay is terrible, considering how much work needs to be put in (if you're doing it right). Opportunity for advancement is slim to none. Most people have to wait at least a year before they can even hope to make just $30k a year. And even then, there's no guarantee. I don't see this place as a company that really cares about it's employees. Or keeping good employees for that matter.
Great Company
Data Entry/Receptionist/Transcriber/Phone/Mail (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 19, 2017
Awesome Company. I would give this company a ten!!!!! The staff are very knowlegable and friendly and willing to help with the needs of their clients.
Field Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 8, 2017
Team work with supervisor.
good communication with the supervisor.
Headway Workforce Solution is a good place to start looking for a good job, part time or full time.
relaxed atmosphere, enjoyed working for them
Contract Underwriting Advocate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 2, 2017
The atmosphere was a good working environment, managers willing to assist if questions were asked, good support team, benefits were good as well as paid time off
Robotic work as part of an outgoing team
Wafer Fab Operator- Focused Ion Beam (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CASeptember 29, 2017
Feeling like a cog within the multiple spinning wheels of a gigantic clock, one may easily lose their sense of uniqueness as an individual. Thank goodness for the highly enculturated staff that operate the company who periodically help restore one's sense of humanity
Great Temporary Agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2017
Headway is well know for its high profile clients and top pay. I interviewed on a Thursday and was placed on Friday. I was later hired by that company after I had worked the required amount of time as a temp. I think it was 90 days.
Pros
great placement
Cons
The agent that placed me didn't get credit for it.
Don't Work There
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 14, 2017
Commercial recruiting is awful. Tons of submittals, tight deadlines, everyone is trying to light a fire under you. Don't let this company ruin your initial goal of helping candidates find jobs. They will turn you into a resume pusher and it's awful. The pay is fine if you are contracted in and you will never make it more than a year there. They fire you for not meeting quota like it's a competition.

Training was horrendous and never really completed. Supervisors and co-workers pretend to be your friends, then when you need help, half of them won't give it to you. But when you mess up or can't handle the work load, they are the first to come to talk to you.

Seriously, don't ruin your self-esteem or waste your time/life there. Good luck. :(
Pros
$13 an hour
Cons
No benefits, impossible quotas, constant fear of losing your job
Great Company
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 11, 2017
For the time I was employed by Headway I really enjoyed working for them. The staff was professional, worked hard at providing me wonderful work ops.
Pros
Wonderfull assignments
Cons
hourly pay then was much less than I made while working in Boston
Great company culture with room for increased pay, benefits, and career advancement
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 29, 2017
Headway is a great company to begin at Entry Level. It is built on quality employees, who genuinely enjoy the day to day work and the clients whom we serve. Weekly team meetings to touch base, update employees on developments in different projects, and a friendly work environment.

Hourly pay is not competitive in the Recruiting industry, and benefits are not provided until after 6 months of employment. No commission on hires that each Recruiter is responsible for. Very little interaction with CEO and upper management.
It was cool.
GENWORTH FINANCIAL CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 28, 2017
The company is cool but Ive been at other companies like this and they had more interaction with their employees. So I feel as though they need to be a little more interactive with their employees.
Easy, Nice Environment. Simple Job
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYAugust 27, 2017
I worked at Hickory Farms from October to January of 2016-2017. It was very easy. Cutting up samples making the display table look nice. It wasn't a high paying job just minimum wage but it's equal for the work you do. It was very fun and always something new. Great people at my local mall. We tried to meet sales goals every day and work hard and efficiently.
Pros
Discounts, trying the samples
Cons
Temporary.
Very Relaxed and willing to help you
School Based Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNAugust 25, 2017
I really liked working for Headway Emotional Health Services. The staff are great and the management is very relaxed and willing to help you overcome obstacles. They are open to employee feedback.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, macro management
Cons
benefits are not the best, felt isolated
Great Services
Metal Cell Operator (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJuly 7, 2017
Great company to work for. I had a very good experience at the jobs I was sent to. I would recommend this workforce to anybody looking for work. Thanks for giving me a chance.
Productive and great to work for.
OPTIMA HEALTH INDIVIDUAL PAYMENT CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJune 26, 2017
I would work with and recommend Headway to others at anytime! The managers are super efficient and super friendy.
The paydays were bi-weekly and easy to submit.
Pros
Easy and quick to apply snd get interviews with great companies.
Cons
Temporary positions.
This is a temporary service company that is located out of state.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 1, 2017
I felt mislead, job description was customer service however company I was placed with was more for sales.
The company had good management and other employees were very friendly.
Pros
It was a temporary position so I choose not to renew my contact after end date.
Cons
Position was misrepresented.
Company Culture in Need of Upgrade
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAApril 20, 2017
The current management needs to concentrate on also bettering the production end and not only focusing on internal problems.

However successful the teams are separately, it would be stronger if worked on as a whole. Each section should input to make the entire group stronger.
Headway company
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 12, 2017
..........................Giving a review since indeed is requiring it .Headway workforce Solutions is a staffing agency, you will meet lots of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Headway Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.