Healogics Employee Reviews

fun work place with job security
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAJanuary 16, 2018
very career growth oriented for all. Will continue to refer and reccommend friends to this employer. Benefits are excellent and growth available if interested
Challenging but rewarding
Area Vice President (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 14, 2018
Healogics is a fairly stable company that continues to adapt and flow with the ever-changing environment of health care. The work day contains a variety of tasks, issues and leadership teaching opportunities.
Productive, fact paced environment.
Billing Manager- Hyperbaric Department, Montefiore (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 4, 2018
I enjoy helping patients. Some days are quiet whilst others are quite bustling with activities. The actual job is easy, the hardest part is working with various personalities.
Culture needs a change agent
Program Director (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 27, 2017
The culture needs a change.
Senior Management and ideas are stagnant.
They have trouble retaining top talent.
Infrastructure is lacking to support systems already in place and they keep developing and launching new one's instead of resolving issues within current systems to optimize system and employee performance.
Communication within the organization is terrible and the Corporate Office feels completely disjointed from what is happening out in the field. They operate in a bubble and trickle down decisions which they then support poorly with a lack of resource.
There appears to be no strategic plan in place to execute towards goals that senior leadership sets and which the field has little input in to but are expected to execute.
Strong, data driven work environment
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Clinton, NCNovember 9, 2017
Good company overall. Most in management are supportive, but not all. It is growing more difficult to be successful in this company due to Medicare guidelines and regulations. Consequently, very difficult to keep the hospital partners and the corporate leaders satisfied.
Pros
tight knit centers
Cons
Industry insurance standards are difficult to work with
poor feedback and leadership
Clinical Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 8, 2017
Job description and job duties were not as stated in job description and during interview. The job required way more than was initially stated which wasn't so much of an issue other than it was expected to be completed during a 8 hr day. At times it was impossible to keep up with administrative duties which are over the 20% that thy stated as you were constantly expected to go to meetings and see patients at the same time which was impossible. When above information given to Program Director (PD) no realistic plan was put in place. Job performance and feedback not given at appropriate intervals and also expectations are unrealistic.
benefits
Cons
short-staffed, high turnover, poor culture
Stressful
Staff (Current Employee) –  INOctober 25, 2017
This company is not diverse and does not acknowledge hard work or the passion of their employees to provide the best care available. I've noticed that top management does not consistently support middle management and this causes middle management to feel isolated and alone. I would not recommend this company to anyone who values exceptional results, integrity, or fairness.
Pros
Education
Cons
Constant Disrespect
Below average salary but wonderful work/life balance
Hyperbaric Oxygen Safety Director (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILOctober 23, 2017
I strive on working in a fast paced environment and taking on challenges daily in a work atmosphere. This position is everything but that. It is very slow paced and never challenging. I have learned a lot about dealing with insurance companies and the entire approval and coding process that comes along with that. Management is great and the work life balance is amazing.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
slow paced
Love working for Healogics
Program Director (Current Employee) –  KentuckyOctober 18, 2017
I truly love working for Healogics. I feel they are well balanced with responsibilities. And advancement is available but needs to be offered more often.
Monotonous
Safety Director (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 12, 2017
Human resources is horrible and advancement is not based on merit, education or experience, it is based on how well you are liked by certain people. Employee development is also very poor.
Pros
Fairly stable job
Cons
Very poor employee development
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 3, 2017
Great benefits and staff. Just did not mesh well with the AVP. Covered all aspects of the clinic, including HBO and front desk, while still trying to maintain my responsibilities as Program Director. Just not enough hours in the day to complete all tasks required.
So so company
PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  WAOctober 2, 2017
Leadership is not organized and a lot of back stabbing. Changes leadership a lot and usually no support because new leadership is to worried about losing their position
eh
Wound Care Center Consultant (Former Employee) –  pensylvaniaSeptember 28, 2017
Too many reports and pressure to perform when money is the main concern - not much constructive criticism or tangible direction to manage job goals or performance
Pros
enjoy colleagues
Cons
high stress
AVP is aggressive
RN - Wound Care Center, PRN (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 26, 2017
Management and policies are livable but the AVP is aggressive. Wound care is great and something I love. Working directly with patients is very rewarding. Thankfully AVP visits are rare.
Terrible company.
Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  OhioSeptember 26, 2017
Their only concern is making money and it is done at the expense of the patients.regional managers force a cookie cutter type of style that does not work in every facility. Staff turnover is very high because of unrealistic demands on staff.
Fast Paced
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 19, 2017
Great place to work, low turnover, good management.
Weekends and major holidays off.
Willing to train on new procedures and concerns answered quickly.
Disappointing
Other (Current Employee) –  IdahoSeptember 14, 2017
I had high hopes for this company and my career, I quickly learned that I would be disappointed. I enjoyed my job itself, I did not enjoy management and the environment. There was absolutely no team work and I never had any help with anything, I was not even able to take bathroom breaks. If I had to I would have to track down the one and only person who could cover me and pray that they would, usually I was told they were to busy to help me out for the 2-5 mins I would need in the bathroom.
Pros
Pay is ok and benefits are decent.
Cons
co-workers and management.
Fast paced
LPN (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 6, 2017
Loved the job, patients and fast paced.. Management, however never listened to what was being said and never wanted to make things better for clinic to run. Little teamwork and scheduling not a fit for appropriate staffing, lack of communication. Wait time for patients often too long. Patients just a number. Patients not knowing who the management was. Work hard and get thrown under the bus. If you're in the click you'll fit right in.
Pros
Pay, flexible, fast paced
Helping
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 21, 2017
This company certainly makes a difference in peoples lives. Working hard to save limbs with evidence based medicine. The work is challenging and the business is good.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
No money for marketing
Only good if youre fresh out of school
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2017
If you are fresh out of medical assistant school, this is the place to work. the patients are very diverse with different health issues, and many who are on state insurance the rest with no insurance.
Pros
work experience
Cons
No career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healogics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7