Health-Quest Employee Reviews

Internal Customer Service
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYApril 12, 2017
The best part of my day is being able to help my co-workers on their day to day concerns. It is gratifying to be able to be respected when I need to deny a request and my internal and external customers are able to be receptive to my decisions based on the Health Quest policies and guidelines.
OK place to work, needs improvements
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 5, 2014
Been working here for a year and have seen improvements this company can make. Its starts with management, there seems to be no guidance or one on one. At times too many micro managers.

Co- workers are great met some nice people here. The hardest part is that people at this company seem to be afraid of change to make the job easier. Have no data bank to work off of, have not gone paperless, to much paper not environmentally friendly. Hoping things will improve with the new CEO, we shall see.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
PTO no paid holidays
Health-Quest continiously growing and changing
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  LaGrangeville, NYAugust 23, 2013
Daily entry of large quantity of invoices, review, audit standing orders and PO orders, frequent communications with Purchasing Dept and Vendors, maintained files and process payements, worked directly with Controller. Aquired new responsiblilities and functions as needed. Trained new hires and temps, worked with Staff Accountants regarding coding and End of year processes. Co-workers were very diverse. Work always got completed.
Pros
Ability to learn and have adversity in my postion
Cons
Company chose to outsource department
Fun workplace
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie NYJanuary 17, 2012
Short term Job. But overall nice work environment. Would work there again if different job opportunity arose
Pros
flexible
Cons
hours