Health Business Solutions

Health Business Solutions Employer Reviews

NON COMPLIANCE WITH MI BILLING RULES FOR PAYERS
DENIAL RECOVERY SPECIALIST (Former Employee), DEARBORN MIJuly 1, 2013
Pros: pay rate
Cons: senior management and want to be managers
There is no rules or policy for the employees. Everyone does what they want.The billing staff have no one to go to for departmental decision. There is no training. They expect you to pay the certification that MI does even recognize in our state. The coders are not certified coders. Everyone changes HCPCs,ICD-9 and CPT codes. The Senior Director is – more... from Ohio and has no clue as to how to produce revenue in this state.They are fooling all of their client. – less
New company
Senior Denial Recovery Specialist (Former Employee), Cooper City, FLJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: management
I served dual roles while emplyed at HBS, as a certified medical coder I reviewed codes for proper reimbursement based upon billing regions and locations and I worked insurance specialist. My day to day duties included account reviews, data entry, customer service, claim review. HBS was a fairly new company during my employment and in my opinion management – more... at the time lacked the ability to motivate the team and showed lack of leadership. I enjoyed the work environement and the fellow employees of HBS. – less
SOME GOOD DAYS AND A LOT OF BAD DAYS DUE TO HAVING 6 MANAGERS EITHER QUIT OR BEING FIRED IN ONE YEAR
Certified Denial Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIDecember 7, 2012
Pros: lunch every month and employee of the month bonus
Cons: computer issues and changing of management every other month
IT DIFFERS I PRIMARY WORK ON RELEASING CLAIMS THROUGH AND BILLING SYSTEM CLEARING OUT ALL ERRORS. I ALSO PROCESS CLAIMS THAT HAVE BEEN REJECTED FOR A VARIETY OF ISSUES RANGING FROM REGISTRATION TO CODING ERRORS.
Productive. Always taking on accounts to try and keep you busy.
Office Support (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 22, 2012
Pros: bonus
Cons: 1/2 hour lunch break
Allows room for advancement. Dental and health care. Paid holidays off. Overtime is allowed.
All work, no play.
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Rockaway, nyJanuary 19, 2012
Pros: they did have free lunch.
In all my twenty-five years of work, this was by far the worst company that I have ever worked for. I am a worker that does not exspect anything from a company. But before they let us go they could have a least had a meeting or sent us an e-mail.
I was able to learn a whole new field with great team work
Client Account Specialist (Former Employee), Far RockawayDecember 13, 2011
Pros: free lunch, good team to work with
Cons: long travel and only 1/2 hr lunch (not paid)
I knew nothing of Drug and Alchohol Rehabilitation and was able in less than a year working with peers and counselers to obtain all the Contacts and paper work needed to help these clients get back on thier feet. The Supervisors were very knowledgeable and a great help.