Health Care Services Employee Reviews

More Popcorn
Head Cook (Former Employee) –  Raytown, MOAugust 22, 2017
Motivated Cook food according to menus How to cook with one oven for 80 to 100 Residents Management one sided Their's. Workplace culture diverse.The hardest part of the job is negative attude.The most enjoyable part of the job is cooking.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Better equipment
Fun place, amazing co-workers
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  991 pondella rd north fort Myers flAugust 3, 2017
I loved this job and everyone I ment in the kitchen but some of the c.n.a.s and nurse that also work there outside the kitchen make your job very stressful and frustrating. But in the kitchen my old coworker always kept me laughing and the manager was lime a mom to us.
Pros
Great co-workers, easy work
Cons
People outside the kitchen make your job a headace
okay place
Western Home Communities (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAJuly 3, 2017
Work days were sometimes easy but the staff is who really makes it hard. It's easy to deal twith upset residents but then you have a supervisor who comes and writes you up because there is only one staff on a wing of 35 residents and you couldnt get to the resident fast enough so its your fault they came in and the resident wasnt prepared for the day also you only been a CNA for a week and your already training another on coming CNA.
Pros
residents
Cons
staff
Excellent environment
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 30, 2017
I am able to multi task and problem solve, enjoy challenges and variety. Working with 2 customers, client and company is rewarding as well as keeping me on my toes!
Pros
set schedule according to work load
Cons
Health care, benefits
good place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 29, 2017
average place to work,needs some work but full of opportunity and growth. I never want to speak negative about a company that I have worked for,so I will not. I had the opportunity to work with some great people. I hope going forward things will continue to grow.
Pros
I had a good manager
Cons
needs some work
fun company to work for
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Valley, WAApril 27, 2017
would definetly work there again really enjoyed working with the residents and staff.The hours were perfect working hours. would recommed this job to anyone
Stressful and upsetting workplace
Laundry and Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, MEMarch 21, 2017
Some days were good and a lot of them were bad. I was the head of laundry. I would go in start my washers, organize all dirty clothes and then go check my drops. I have learned a lot working for this company and have paid a lot more attention to detail. It was a very fast paced but stressful place to work. Hardest part of working for them was no matter how many hours you put in or how hard you worked there was no appreciation from anyone back to our department. People there are nice and fun to work with.
They Like to Keep You on Your Toes
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Dixon, ILMarch 10, 2017
Overall, it was not a bad company to work for. Schedules were steadfast and you always had something to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was the residents at the nursing home I worked for, those guys were a real hoot.
never enough hours
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJanuary 19, 2017
It was okay, the pay was never great though. I never had hours, but the work was easy shifts were always short. The most enjoyable part was seeing the residents.
fun loving
Dietary Aide/Cook (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJanuary 11, 2017
worked here for 5 years love interacting with the elderly. fun loving environment co workers were a mix of workers some fun some grouchy but that's everywhere very different from the fast food environment not as fast. relaxing bosses can sometimes put pressure on you but that's what they're bosses for :)
A very busy body job!
Manager of housekeeping operations (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIOctober 31, 2016
You go from the time you punch in to the time you punch out! A typical day was assigning job duties and other assignments to the certain employees. While working for this company I learned how to use floor care machinery ( which was probably the hardest part of the entire job...I'm only 5 foot and it seemed as if some of the machines where bigger than me!). The upper management for this company was absolutely excellent!! They were always there when you had a question or if you needed a reminder on how something was suppose to be done.
Pros
Excellent Management! Room for advancement.
always a pleasure to assist with the resident
dietary manager (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 27, 2016
staff could have been better, if they had the proper equipment for them to use. the hardest part of the job was not actually working for the nursing home, but for an outside company.
Pros
always enjoy working with the residents
Cons
always better working for the actual nursing home rather than an outside company.
Senior Health Care Services (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 25, 2016
This is a small Home Health company that is passionate about their patients and their staff. The nurses, management and other are always available to assist any one with their concerns.
Pros
Team work
Cons
no room to grow
Not so fun work enviroment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJuly 12, 2016
This company expects so much out of the employees, more then enough. I worked 7 days a week all day and had no time for family life. I would have to travel an hour back and forth each day and they did not pay any of the gas mileage used. The management was not great at all, couldn't count on them to really help with anything.
Pros
okay pay
Cons
bad management, dramatic workplace
Administrative Assistant
Senior Health Care Services (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 26, 2016
Typical work day will be reviewing and update calendars for Director of Nursing, Chief Administrator, responding to emails, and schedule meetings. I would update the employee files electronically via data entry, go thru the mail review an submit to Accounting Dept. Process Payroll for employees. Order Office Supplies, and assist with HR recruiting and training material.
Pros
Visiting different locations on a weekly basis
Cons
Limited ability for growth
okay work area
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 5, 2016
the manger was never there.. there was two people to each crew and we would go it the hotel rooms and clean, change sheets, blankets, towels, clean shower, bathroom, wipe down mirrors, dust
Pros
learned something new
Cons
boss was never to be found.. and didnt get paid for what i worked for
Great manager
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 16, 2015
My manager is great and she is always encouraging us workers. Its a fun and great place to work. People are great as long as you do your work.
Love it, fun job
CNA/ HOME CARE AIDE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2015
Love working in the medical field. Co-workers are always helpful and management are great as well. Typical day always on the go, busy and help clients and patients with daily activities. Hardest part of the job, nothing at all. Enjoyable part helping people that appreciate it every bit.
Pros
Great Job to have
Cons
Na
Productive Day
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Exeter, PAAugust 7, 2015
I enjoyed this job. My co-workers were nice, and friendly. They were always there to help when needed. I did a lot of stuff at this job such as packing, picking and shipping packages.
Very unorganized & Poor Management Staff
Assistant Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Deatsville, ALJuly 23, 2015
I worked here for almost three months and they have some beutiful facilites but the Management team do not stand by one another.There is also a high call off rate in the kitchen and in the Nursing Home Facility because the Head RN speaks to her co workers in a very rude and belittleing way. It's like there is no consequinces for employee call offs so it's almost daily that Managers have to cover shifts in there absents. You can't just write them up for anything either so they basically do what they want here and come and go when they want as well. When problems arrise, I felt like I had nobody to turn to. I'm not a complainning type person, but when I did complain- situations always got justified some type of way.
Pros
Free food & good bennefits, and good pay
Cons
No stability, highemployee turn over rate, No structure, and No high level support