Health Care Staffing of TN, Inc.

Health Care Staffing of TN, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor staffing
Private Duty Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 3, 2017
The staffing was incapable of returning calls. Very disheartening to be sat on a back burner and no one else knows what's going on until you quit. HR assured the issue would be corrected but after several months what's the point.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Staffing was unreliable
Best nurses in town
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  HHCOETDecember 22, 2015
I feel like I work with some of the best nurses in town! There's always someone available if you need help with anything. A great team to be a part of!
December 30, 2015

Its great knowing our own Staffing Specialists sees the difference in the quality of nurses we have in our family of health care professionals. It takes us all to succeed. Staffing Specialists are the front line to the staff and the patients. Thank you for your support!!

Pleasure to work
lpn (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNDecember 14, 2015
Always a pleasure to work with this group of people! Great support system. Private duty orientation allows the nurse the training needed to provide care for each individual client.
December 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We work diligently to make your work experience with Health Care Staffing of Tennessee positive. We are very proud of the orientation we provide our staff before ever assigning an employee to a patient. Its actually one of the best private duty orientations in this region. From one nurse to another, each of us knows how important it is for both you and our patients to ensure we provide you with the skills necessary to provide exceptional care.

We do a lot of "rehiring" so if at any time in the future, you want to revisit opportunities with Health Care Staffing of Tennessee, call us and we would love to schedule some time to talk.

Family Owned Company
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 14, 2015
Each member of the staff is a valued employee and not just a number. Very few family-owned companies in this industry and very proud to work for HCSOT.
Pros
Weekly Pay
December 16, 2015

There is no greater asset at Health Care Staffing of Tennessee than our employees. Its heartwarming to see current employees such as yourself so proud of what we do here. Our family oriented culture is one of the many things that differentiate us from the rest. Thank you for your on-going support!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Care Staffing of TN, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8