Health Care

Health Care Employer Reviews

great place to work
CNA / PCT (Former Employee), Ashville, ALMay 30, 2013
go in get your assignment an start taking care of residents . it was a great place to work. you would learn new thing every day . co-workers were all ways willing to lend a hand when needed . I really like working for Collinsville Health Care & Rehab but I moved .
Enjoyed be a productive part of a team
Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant (Former Employee), Newport, ORMay 15, 2013
Pros: helping to enhance the lives of others is fullfilling
Cons: lots of work to be done and not enough time
I would follow daily cleaning routines in a timely fashion to clean facility and residances laundry. I learned how to be a worker among workers. Enjoyed feed back from my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was pulling approx. five hundred pounds of laundry in a seven hour period. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to enhance the lives of the residances.
Nice experience with working with Health Care team
ETL Developer (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2013
To drive harmonization around business processes in quality laboratories worldwide.
Gathered business requirements from business users and prepared functional specifications for various interfaces and Data Migrations
Team work that provide quality care
Office Receptionist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: getting to know people
Cons: short break
In the morning, we have a team meeting were we discuss task for the day which consist of patient care, team effort and communicating imprtoant information in a timely manner.
its a fun and great place to work
Housekeeping/Laundry (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAFebruary 15, 2013
a typical day at work is coming in cleaning room, dinning rooms, offices, and rest of the building. I have learned compassion responsabilty. my goal is to advance into management, I have been going thru a management training program for about 2 months now but am not able to move up as fast as id like....
Flexibility in schedule, Job diversity
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: schedule flexibility, job diversity
Cons: healthcare
Each day varies in my job which I enjoy. Some days are spent working on Full Cycle AP and others on various management projects or AR. I have learned how to set up Payflow Pro Accounts, Merchant Accounts, and various aspects of Financial Aid for Students. From the very beginning management has embraced my natural leadership ability and I have been involved in a number of special projects including system implementation and reducing expenses to improve cash flow. My co-workers are talented and I enjoy being a part of a positive work experience. While my job has certain aspects that are done every week, it also offers diversity. There's never a dull day.
nice fun work place with lots to do.
CNA (Former Employee), Walsenburg, COJanuary 7, 2013
take care of my patints. i lern somthing new every day wether its about the patitnts or about the job and get to no my coworkers. the hardest part of the job is when i see a patitnt pass away. the most enjoyable part of my job is geting to be around people im going to get to no.
A day of purpose
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 3, 2012
Pros: good company
A day in my job is that of compassion, patience, dedication,and self and resident motivation.
I have learned how to use proper documentation skills
Good time management skills
Teamwork
I have a serving heart I want to work and communitcate with the public
Home Care Provider (Former Employee), Anderson, INNovember 27, 2012
Pros: able to travel, and hear their stories
Cons: when they cross over to our maker
To assist a client with their care.
What have I learned. When a client is upset or angry it is best to redirect them to a calm setting and to allow them to vent, and then work on the issue at hand when you setttle them down.
I work better alone, but I also enjoy working as a team.
When your client passes away
To watch my client work hard to be on their own.
Provide excellent services to our customers while managing staff to preform effectively and efficiently. preform
Center Manager (Current Employee), Broomall, PANovember 19, 2012
Pros: satisfaction when all problems are resolve while providing growth to our company.
Cons: unable to resolve all solutions in a daily day due to time restrains.
Provide solutions on a daily basis to ensure our customers receive excellent services and care which they deserve.
Not a healthy place to work
Machine operator Angelica (Former Employee), batavia NYNovember 7, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: very short breaks no benefits
Very very hot and nasty place and they do laundry for medical centers.I got stuck with needles and had human waste dump on my table.
Great Job
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), South Haven, MINovember 5, 2012
Great management and co-workers.Hardest part of the job is leaving.
Helping with everyday life
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 31, 2012
Pros: to take care of the elderly, keep them company.
Cons: did not pay enough.
Everyday go and assist with cooking, cleaning, bathing, medicine, and other daily things. The hardest part about the job is sometime the patient can be in a bad mood and don't want to comply. The most enjoyable part is being there with the patient giving he or she company.
Teaching and having fun.
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 31, 2012
Pros: to take care of the elderly, keep them company.
Cons: did not pay enough.
Teaching and having fun.
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 31, 2012
Pros: watching the children grom everyday and knowing that group is safe and being productive.
Cons: did not pay enough, and no support system.
Working with 4th, 5th, and 6th grade boys and girls can be very exciting. Teaching basics about basketball and life. As i taught them the game, I also gave lesson on being a leader and team player. The most enjoyable part was working with children everyday, keeping them out of trouble and harms way. The hardest part was watch the children reaction when their family did not attend the games and support them.
Nice people; nice company
Executive Assistant to President and two attorneys (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAOctober 1, 2012
Was very busy; liked the work I did; most people were very nice and helpuful
Great people skills, team worker and environment
Dietary Aide/Prep Cook (Current Employee), Merriville, IndianaSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: lunch is free
Cons: promotions
A usual day at work is smooth running. The manager and co-workers are very easy to get along with, there is honestly no hard parts at my job to me not unless there is a special meal and the residents and guest double.
Environmental Service Director
Environmental District Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: flexable schedule
Cons: salary
Worked under a tight budget , both man power and supplies.
I learned to become a Team Player and work along side of each employee. I knew each employees strong point and weakness.
Good place to work someone starting out in Sales and would like to make a career out of.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Parkersburg, WVAugust 12, 2012
Pros: flexible
Cons: reimbursement on vehicles
They have an excellent training program for Sales Representatives. It would be nice if they would incorporate some of the sales training to the center managers.
Comfort Keepers (Former Employee), Kingsport, TNAugust 2, 2012
Pros: fun
Learning new skills,