Health Central

Health Central Employer Reviews

co workers are nice
cna (Former Employee), winter gardenDecember 1, 2013
Pros: pay rate
Cons: nasty management
Work for them for eleven years and they fired me job security sucks they don't really. Care about their employees .
The job itself was good I enjoyed working at the Hospital.The problem was more in the coworker and bosses there was alot favoritism.
Registration Clerk (Former Employee), Ocoee, FLNovember 21, 2013
Pros: hospital enviroment
Cons: short breaks, favoristim
I would come in at 3 pm in the afternoon, that shift was the busiest you would have to go to each patient that was in the ER and make sure they were registered. We had to get all patient information including insurance and then verify to make sure it was active. the

I enjoyed working at Hospital I got to see and experience a lot of different situation's. – more... What made the job difficult was the coworkers and the management. There were certain people that favored and made it difficult for others.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients. Young or old most were very sweet I enjoyed listening to them telling me about themselves or stories. – less
Coworkers
Catering to you (Former Employee), Ocoee, FLJuly 25, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: rude coworkers
THe management was great and were very understanding. But the coworkers were very different. It was like reliving high school all over again. It was all girls and so they were very catty, constantly gossiping and picking on other people they dont like. Some used vulgar language alot. Tehy mistreated those who they didnt like for whatever reason.
Explore other options before accepting a position
Rn (Current Employee), OcoeeApril 23, 2013
Pros: convenience
Cons: not enough space to write how i really feel. pay is lowest in the area and benefits are horrible, good managers being let go, morale is low
Nobody cares about the patient anymore. All about numbers. Patients discharged to soon. Patients pushed out because of hold times in the ER Management doesn't listen to their employees.
Very diverse.
Call Center Operator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2013
People are friendly, I learned alot of new things with equipments and softwares. Management was okay, just lack of communication from their part. I enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was seeing the sadness coming into the hospital. I enjoyed helping people.
Excellent Leaders, great teamwork amongst staff
Director Cardiopulmonary (Former Employee), Ocoee, FLJune 21, 2012
Pros: great team, leadership, cafe and starbucks, caring staff providing quality patient care
Cons: purchased by oh
I had the pleaseure of working there the past 8 years and was thrilled to see how well all the depts and leadership worked together to reach the big picture. The merger with OH was a necessary evil, but with the great leadership and team they have at Health Central They will survive this too.
Community Hospital affiliated with Orlando Health
Supervisor of Pastoral Care (Current Employee), Ocoee, FLJune 6, 2012
Pros: easy access
Cons: none i've found
Among the top rated employers in Central Florida. Nice community to live and work in. Great people to work with. Great facilities and equipment. We are people caring about people... who care for people!