Health Force Employee Reviews

Pleasant environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 23, 2017
The employees that I have worked with have all been pleasant and helpful. The office workers have always been kind and helpful. My team leader (boss) has always been there for me and helpful.
Pros
A changable work shcedule
Cons
I can be cancelled at anytime
Great place to work and I am currently still working
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 20, 2017
Great job , great people to work with...
Help Medicare members navigate through the healthcare system, help members with resources in the community, when needs are expressed. Goal is to avoid unnecessary hospital visits and ER visits. Keep members at home and independent
Pros
Make my own schedule
Cons
Employer in Columbia, but have to communicate by phone or email
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJanuary 16, 2017
A typical day begins with preparing my client for the day assisting them with hygiene care, breakfast, lunch, dinner. I occasionally assist to doctor appointments, shopping etc. Management is excellent keeping you informed of the clients needs and their disabilities. My co-workers are very nice and respectable. There is no hard part to being a Home Health Aide, and the most enjoyable part is keeping my client happy. I have learned to be patient and caring for people needs.
Pros
Bonous
Cons
short breaks
Should have been a great place to work.
Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 25, 2016
No EHR to work with and paperwork was endless. Charting was a nightmare. Paperwork was always a concern when going from home to home to office and etc.
Pros
Working hours were great.
Cons
Difficult to work with very little guidance.
Productive and respectful work place
personal care aide (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYNovember 12, 2016
Health force is a very friendly welcoming company. With excellent reviews and one of the best customer service. Winning best place to work every year and providing a thorough clean work environment for the clients and workers
Pros
Making a difference helping others
its manageable
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYOctober 27, 2016
everything could be better the management especially there is no hard job about this job either its just home to home care the hardest part is not having car it would be better if you had transportation
good place to work for
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 20, 2016
its a good place to work for plus u get to meet a whole lot of different people co workers also the people that you meet are very caring also demanding
Pros
get to meet different people also travel
Cons
short breaks healthcare
Good employer to work for.
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 9, 2016
Great company to work for. I like the freedom and the work from home aspect. You have to be very discipline to work from home, for you will have many distractions and you are on your own. The job is a contract job for Humana. You will meet with newly discharged elderly or disabled Humana members and provide case management and monitor their progress of recovery. Your manager from Health Force and the Humana manager will monitor your documentation every 24 hours which I think you should have longer time frame to enter notes due to you have to be on the road in the field then come home and chart. You could be away from your home up to 60 miles. This company does provide mileage incentives which is a plus.
Great Place to work
Personal Care Aide/HCSS -Elite Team Member (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYApril 11, 2016
Flexible wiith scheduling, great pay, and a lot of bonuses and incentives offered. This company appreciates their employees
Always has a job for you.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYMarch 29, 2016
If you need more hours, they'll make sure they'll find something for you. They are really flexible with their days and the hours.
Pros
good clients
Cons
late reliefs.
Perfect if flexibility is what you are looking for.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Alsip, ILMarch 8, 2016
I utilize many skills from home health such as how to work with vents, trachs, straight cath, wound care and more. Home health is a perfect choice for any nurse who nis trying to perfect their skill.
Home care for eldery or disabled clients
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJanuary 27, 2016
I would travel to Peoples homes to help them with daily living and anything else they may need. I learned that there are many different type of people who definitely love things their way! Management is not around much seeing as though i work in individuals homes and usually by Myself so no other co workers either. The hardest part would be adjusting to certain peoples homes and doing things the way they want them done, the most enjoyable part would be keeping everyone active and giving them hope that they can do whatever they set there minds to regardless of age or disability.
very unorganized
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hixson, TNOctober 12, 2015
Very unorganized, childish behavior from management and the good ol boy system were well played out there. Not enjoyable work environment at all
Great clients to work with.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJune 20, 2015
Health Force was a great place to work, I received a lot of experience working with different clients.
Management and staff were always helpful and ready to assist.
Productive, enjoyment, educational opportunities
Travel Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  KYJune 18, 2015
If a facility would like to be considered a useful and respected part of a community then I believe it should continue to educate their staff, improve their technology and assure the community in which they service that they can manage the communities own personal health related issues as well as manage unexpected natural disasters. Being informative, skilled and caring will make others seek out the facilities.
Pros
Education, professionalism
They overwork their employees
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYApril 20, 2015
The pay is not right and communication in the office is terrible. Not a place I would recommend to others to work for. Most coworkers just do nothing when in clients homes and are quick to mouth off. Hardest part of the job is reliable co-workers when you need your relief to come in. Many employees have had to stay on cases for nearly 3 shifts.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, no raises, no room for advancing in the company.
I look foward to seeing my clients due to some of their living conditions my encouraging words made a difference
PRIVATE DUTY NURSE (Former Employee) –  Chicago illinoisJanuary 28, 2015
I enjoyed working with these type of clients, the hours were perfect and staff was supportive
Pros
work hours
Cons
location neighboorhood was not as safe
Nice company
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLNovember 23, 2014
I have worked for Health force off and on since it started. I find the staff to be pleasant and easy to work with. The paperwork is easy and straightforward. They have always provided me with good support and are very professional.
Low pay/ horrible benefits
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alsip, ILNovember 6, 2014
This company deals with all types of pediatric clients, The most enjoyable part of the job is working with pediatrics. The hardest part of the job is majority of the work environment isn't good and requires high level of care for most clients and the company under pays.
Cons
Low Pay Horrible Benefits
unprofessional and assuming
HHA (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYOctober 28, 2014
didn't like working there, the hours were terrible and there was no opportunity to get overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Force. Our community is ready to answer.