Health Force Employee Reviews in United States

Home care for eldery or disabled clients
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJanuary 27, 2016
I would travel to Peoples homes to help them with daily living and anything else they may need. I learned that there are many different type of people who definitely love things their way! Management is not around much seeing as though i work in individuals homes and usually by Myself so no other co workers either. The hardest part would be adjusting to certain peoples homes and doing things the way they want them done, the most enjoyable part would be keeping everyone active and giving them hope that they can do whatever they set there minds to regardless of age or disability.
Perfect if flexibility is what you are looking for.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Alsip, ILMarch 8, 2016
I utilize many skills from home health such as how to work with vents, trachs, straight cath, wound care and more. Home health is a perfect choice for any nurse who nis trying to perfect their skill.
Great Place to work
Personal Care Aide/HCSS -Elite Team Member (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYApril 11, 2016
Flexible wiith scheduling, great pay, and a lot of bonuses and incentives offered. This company appreciates their employees
Always has a job for you.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYMarch 29, 2016
If you need more hours, they'll make sure they'll find something for you. They are really flexible with their days and the hours.
Pros
good clients
Cons
late reliefs.
Productive, enjoyment, educational opportunities
Travel Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  KYJune 18, 2015
If a facility would like to be considered a useful and respected part of a community then I believe it should continue to educate their staff, improve their technology and assure the community in which they service that they can manage the communities own personal health related issues as well as manage unexpected natural disasters. Being informative, skilled and caring will make others seek out the facilities.
Pros
Education, professionalism
very unorganized
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hixson, TNOctober 12, 2015
Very unorganized, childish behavior from management and the good ol boy system were well played out there. Not enjoyable work environment at all
They overwork their employees
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYApril 20, 2015
The pay is not right and communication in the office is terrible. Not a place I would recommend to others to work for. Most coworkers just do nothing when in clients homes and are quick to mouth off. Hardest part of the job is reliable co-workers when you need your relief to come in. Many employees have had to stay on cases for nearly 3 shifts.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, no raises, no room for advancing in the company.
Great clients to work with.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJune 20, 2015
Health Force was a great place to work, I received a lot of experience working with different clients.
Management and staff were always helpful and ready to assist.
Low pay/ horrible benefits
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alsip, ILNovember 6, 2014
This company deals with all types of pediatric clients, The most enjoyable part of the job is working with pediatrics. The hardest part of the job is majority of the work environment isn't good and requires high level of care for most clients and the company under pays.
Cons
low pay horrible benefits
I look foward to seeing my clients due to some of their living conditions my encouraging words made a difference
PRIVATE DUTY NURSE (Former Employee) –  Chicago illinoisJanuary 28, 2015
I enjoyed working with these type of clients, the hours were perfect and staff was supportive
Pros
work hours
Cons
location neighboorhood was not as safe
home health aide.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INNovember 26, 2013
I would go into a patients house and take care of patients while the person that cared for them took a break.
Management: Would try to work with you and never gave you a place that was required to far from your area.
co-workers: Were all really nice and would try to work with you on times and when was a good time for them to replace you.
Hardest part of job; when you had to go into a place and find out that they was really living in a poor situation.
Enjoyable: taking care of patients and making sure they was getting the best care that you could give them.
Working one on one in patients homes
Certified Nursing Aide/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  NYOctober 20, 2013
A day at work for me was working with one patient and doing what ever was needed for the patient that day. I learned that when giving individual attention to just that patient they really appreciated it so much. Management was basically not around most of the time but in the office. Didn't work with coworkers. There wasn't anything hard about this job. Most enjoyable were patient care and great hours.
Pros
great hours
Cons
no cons
Supplemental Staff LPN
Contract & supplemental staffing (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 11, 2013
I truly enjoyed working at Health Force. They had great office management and coordinators. They gave me a lot of supplement staffing positions at HCA Facilities. When they no longer had the contract they set me up with National Nurses Services. I am thankful to them.
Pros
working at hca facilities
Cons
they no longer contracted nurses for hca facilities
A workenviroment helping in aiding the process of healing.
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jenkintown, PAAugust 13, 2013
This company expanded over 20 some years, while I was employed with this company. I was trained and able to assist in medical procedures, OR stats on vital signs, and critical care unit for terminally illed patients.
Pros
overtime always available.
Cons
no good health benefits, unless you were injured on duty.
A place that makes you realize your blessings
CNA/ Habilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 4, 2013
A typical day at work here could never be planed to far in advance due to you never know how your client/patient may be feeling. I learned that we as Americans take too much for granted. Life is for the moment. Working as a one on one can be some what difficult when you have to be out in the community with a client that is prone to having drop seizures. One has to always be on their toes and very observant in working with a client like this. However, It is very rewarding when a nonverbal client comes up to give a warm hug as their way to say thank you for putting me on your back after my seizure when I could not walk. The hardest part of this job is seeing your client that has been like a family member have a gran-Mal seizure and have to under go surgery after surgery and there's nothing you can do to fix it.
Pros
seeing goals being met
Cons
patients/clients dying
very flexable work place great for college students
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJanuary 10, 2014
I love working for health force. the staff is great and your work schedule can fit around your life. the coordinators never gave me a problem with working around my school schedule and that is the best perk to this work place.
Pros
flexability
Cons
no advancement, same wadges.
Nice company
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLNovember 23, 2014
I have worked for Health force off and on since it started. I find the staff to be pleasant and easy to work with. The paperwork is easy and straightforward. They have always provided me with good support and are very professional.
Carring, Social, Patience
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYSeptember 5, 2014
A typical day at work may include washing your client up, cooking food, and washing clothes. The Hardest part of the job is that you may become exhausted from continually working at more than one client home.
Pros
one on one care
Cons
requires alot of travel
I over all Like Health Force
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alsip, ILNovember 28, 2012
I take care of pediatric children. I bath them give them medication and play with them. I've learned that I like children but I'm ready to try something different. I dont have any co workers. The hardest part of the job is the distance. Watching the children progress.
I love my job
Home Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 24, 2014
I am very happy waking up every day and going to do what I love to do, work as and Pateint Care technician. I have great co-workers at work. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping the pateints I am assigned to take care off everyday.

2.9