- Ability to Lead
- At least 3+ years experience with Ruby
- Eye for great design
- Experience designing and implementing browser-based user interfaces using AJAX, REST, and/or JSON. Relational Database experience: MySQL, etc
- Experience scaling high traffic websites (architecture / database)
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Experience with server administration and Amazon Web Services (EC2 / S3). Linode, EngineYard, or Heroku cloud platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsive and super dependable
- Experience with agile, iterative, and test-driven development methods
- Ability to work with little direction in a fast paced start up environment
- Wants to make meaning in their life by helping to improve the health of others
Nice to have:
- Native Mobile Development
Please include GitHub, Stack Overflow, and/or Twitter accounts if available.
About Health Hero:
Health Hero's mission is to improve the lives of millions of employees and their loved ones around the world by allowing them to engage in competition, community, and challenges across all aspects of wellness on a daily basis in the simplest way possible.
Are you ready to Hero Up?