Health Integrated Employee Reviews

The absolute worst
Customer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 19, 2016
Place is an absolute joke. Calling from out of state, no one returns calls. Most of the people I eventually spoke with are habitual liars. Looking to get some paper work of stock ownership and they have sent me on a centrivical maze. Will eventually sue this company after I send lawyers after everyone.. Have notified local investigative reporters in the Tampa area to get this company on the news.
I won't stop till I get my money or everyone is locked up!!!
Very poor management strategies
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 21, 2016
This is a fairly new company, and they are experiencing growing pains. The upper management does not have a grasp on how to deliver information to managers. In turn, managers seem unorganized and flighty. The culture of this company does not support team work, in fact, they seem to discourage it.

They don't have very many clients, and the ones that they take on tend to go out of business during the contract. I believe it is because management promises the businesses services that they can not provide. In turn, the stress out the employees in a futile attempt to make impossible happen.

The compensation is well below average. They make positions that should be salaried, hourly, and offer no over-time. I believe this is one reason turn-over is high, and managers are usually unprepared to take on their roles.
Pros
Remote - work from home position
Cons
Very Unorganized
Productive Fun Workplace
Sr. Mgr of Compliance Quality Audit and Training (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 29, 2016
Health Integrated is a very family oriented company that over the years has changed its focus to allow its employees an opportunity to enjoy work as well as their personal life.
Pros
Great Benefits and excellent Compensation
Cons
Interpersonal
part time perfect
Provider Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2016
As a part time employee this was perfect fit for me. I worked 9:15-2pm This gave me time to get the kids to school and pick them up and also allowed me do to overtime if needed. I learned a few plans while I was there and had great co workers. the hardest part was a young companies growing pains and that could mean a lot of changes, and lay offs with the opportunity to come back. They really did a lot to show appreciation for the employees. cupcake days and fruit days every month.
Pros
snacks and fun days
Cons
lay offs
Great work enviroment
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 8, 2016
They have a wonderful work environment. A very competitive compensation. I Enjoy engaging in conversation on the phones. I also am very computer Savvy so working on the computers all day is a plus. also they have dual monitors.
No raises in 3 years
Health and Wellness Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 29, 2016
Great co workers and time off.
Lousy management and disorganized. no bonus or raises no recognition.
Top heavy company and do not hire within nor post internally.
Health Integrated shows no empathy
Customer Care Representative (CCR) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 26, 2016
I had a new manager every 3 months and there was no stability. I enjoyed the coworkers that were on my team, we learned on our own and also helped each other. Health Integrated really needs some type of structure.
Junk company run by snakes
Sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 21, 2016
Dead-end company that is going down the drain. Unbelievably top-heavy, redundant management full of liars and yes-men. Will work you like a slave and cut you without hesitation. CEO will lie to your face twice a year about how successful the business is, followed by a massive round of layoffs. Nobody wants to do business with the company anymore because they don't pay their bills. Ask around. Hemorrhaging money and the only reason they're still around is a last ditch effort loan brought in by an investor that demanded massive company layoffs.

STAY AWAY from this garbage business unless you have NO other options.
Pros
Cons
When I'd rather be unemployed than work here, I'd say that's a con
Review Summary
Healthcare Coordinator-Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 7, 2016
The job security is horrible. You start off as a temporary employee and then are not hired on when promised after 90 days. Then you can be laid off. They lay off employees quite frequently with this company.
Pros
Co-workers
Business Outsourcing Services for small health plans
Program Implementation (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 1, 2016
Had the opportunity of working with some great colleagues. Working with small health plans and ACO's is a challenging business.
decline
Clinical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 29, 2016
At this time I will refrain from making any comments regarding my tenure at Health Integrated. I have nothing that would be beneficial to say.
Great company
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2016
I learned alot with the company on the insurance side of healthcare. I loved how the company acknowledges everyones birthday.
Mid level peoplee are really nice but upper management does not have a clue how to run an IT shop. V.P. i reported to does not even know how to test
Developer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 4, 2016
Outside of the IT people not one manager understands IT and absolutely no testing of data, hence NO quality output at all. Bottle necks at the top limits development to what and how this person feels daily. No contact to the users of the data to ensure it is what THEY want and what their paying for.

Trying to carry on a technical conversation with anyone in management is like talking to a rock, They just do not know how IT works.
Pros
Not one
Cons
Outside of the IT people not one manager ubderstands IT and absolutly no testing of data, hence NO quality output at all.
Not a company to trust or work for
Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33618February 7, 2016
Job stability is very unpredictable, Senior Leadership Management is oblivious to the workers or the concept of loyalty. The company is so top heavy if it were a building it would topple over and collapse. They cannot keep contracts because one department does not talk to the other, they promise the world and then cannot deliver. The CEO is a blatant liar, or just plain clueless. He talks about how many millions the company is going to make, then they have major lay-offs. Yet, he flies all over the world at the company's expense. expensive dinners out, expensive consultants that do little and charge a lot, and bill collectors that call for payment. Trainers who go to conferences that cost in the thousands, yet the company cannot keep good workers. This place is a disaster and I would recommend to avoid it at all cost.
Pros
generous PTO time
Cons
Senior Management, CEO, frequent lay-offs, unethical behaviors
N/a
Behavioral UM Clinician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 13, 2016
This company provides great benefits and poor job security, since the loss the contracts pretty quickly. My co-workers are wonderful!
The company pays really good! I am grateful to work here!
Worse Company Ever
UM Medical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2016
This company has gone downhill in the last year and is heading for a big crash at the bottom This past year they have focused only on a production line with the results of loosing client contracts. Very poor job security.They started the year with the comment that only those who were hired after Jan 2015 were worthy. Long time employees and those with special needs were targeted for termination. They have hired a director who brought her own people in from another organization. Their may job is to micromanage and bully employees. Your words will be twisted while every opportunity to write you up is taken. Insurance premiums are very high. Stress related illnesses .No raises are given. No bonuses unless you are management.No opportunity to work at home. This company has no integrity
Pros
Cons
Worse Managers ever, No raises, Brow beating, Sweatshop atmosphere
productive workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 2, 2016
I enjoyed working at this place of Employment, but I didn't like the way they Lad me off without warning.Other than that In the year I was there I had a great time providing Excellent Customer Service to all Members.
Pros
Excellent working environment
Cons
Unexceptable layoff with out any prior notification
UM Reviewer
MEDICAL UTILIZATION MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 31, 2015
Upper management are all new and have little to no regard for the people who work for them. They only seem interested in numbers and have a clear distaste for clinicians or lower level staff, with an inability to clearly listen to the concerns or opinions of it's employees. The only benefit to working here was the ability to work from home, but we have been told that this will no longer be an option in the new year. All of the nurses are jumping ship
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Pay, benefits, moral, management
My experience at Health Integrated
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 3, 2015
In a typical work day I answer between 25 and 50 calls. These calls are from providers and facilities requesting prior authorizations for medical and surgical procedures. Since I have been at Health Integrated I have learned a lot about how different health insurances work. The hardest part of this job has to be the time that I sacrifice away from my family with my schedule being in the middle of the day.
The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing that I am helping someone in need.
Only if your options are limited
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 14, 2015
Not one happy customer. Not one. Half of the C-suite does not come to work. CEO and COO do not seem interested in or at all happy to be at the company. Unethical business practices prevail. No concern for customers. Constant lay-offs. Out of money, losing more fast. Scramble to some investment has been only company concern. Company either will go under or be dismantled.
Pros
Good PTO.
Cons
See above.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Integrated. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4