Health Partners Employee Reviews

Productive and making client's lives easier
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MINovember 5, 2015
I love working with my geriatric clients, enriching and help them fulfill their wants in a dignified way. I love the way the scheduler accommodate your schedule when your life changes.
great place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDOctober 22, 2015
learned a lot while work at Health Partners. Great group of staff members. The skills I have learned I know I can take with me for life
Very busy infusion clinic
Infusion RN Regions Hospital and Park Nicollet (Current Employee) –  St Paul and MinneapollisAugust 27, 2015
Enjoy working with my co workers. MD's and PA-C are easily accessable. Flexible to giving time off when needed. Management is supportive.
Pros
flexible scheduling, good team work
interactive with different people
Medical Customer Service/ Scheduling Rep (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 7, 2015
i love to work and problem solve with people to make their day easier. Helping and talking to so many different people helps build communication. a skill needed to advance in life.
Would not reccommend
Medical Scheduling Specialist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 5, 2015
There is a prejudice atmosphere in this office. I tried to have management look into this matter, it was not taken seriously and ultimately I was terminated
Pros
Great office space
Cons
Prejudice people in high positions
In home Care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids MichiganJuly 17, 2015
Just taking care of paraplegics and Quadriplegics with daily activities. Every day hygiene and dressing. Doing light house work when needed. Being there for the client when no one else was. I learned that every client you have to get to know, you can't work the same with every client.
My management was not good at all. They didn't get back to me about needing more hours or picking up shifts which I am always looking to do. They didn't really listen when us co-workers talked about what needed to be changed so it was all easier and safer for us and the client.
The hardest part of my job is telling the client no when something is unsafe for them but I obviously do it anyways.
The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know my clients and being there for them.
Pros
Relaxed enviroment
Cons
not enough hours
Great place to work at, great benefit!
Interim Health Care (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 15, 2015
Typical day is always busy, learned a lot of useful advices from co-workers and staffs. Co-workers were awesome! Hardest part was when the drs get backed up from scheduling bookings and patients getting upset for longer wait time. Most enjoyable part was just knowing your co-workers are there for you!
Very busy work place
Lead Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 17, 2015
I worked as the lead receptionist in the urology department, was the leader over a staff of 4.

Scheduled appointments for the doctor and also appointments for patients being admitted to the hospital for various procedures
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
closed the department down
Fun place to work
Office Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIJune 16, 2015
Nice place to work with friendly co-workers. Very busy at times and need to be good at a multi task environment. Enjoyed working with a wide range of personalities, clients as well as the HHA's.
fun working withth co worker
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMay 14, 2015
my, experience was very good with the nurseds nd doctors I was given the angle award for excellene in patient care. also it help me o improve myself an helping others in training,
Great place to start
Riverview Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 12, 2015
Its a really great company with amazing benefits. You work with many different people in the call center. Its asking member questions regarding medicare and medicaid coverages. It can be high drmand especislly during open enrollment, but good learning experiencr. My only downside is there is little room to advance, because its a great company many upper level positions dont open
great employment
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 12, 2015
Wonderful place to work, great work environment, great Co-workers, excellence compensation and benefits. Depending on type of job or department there are good options for advancement.
Pros
benefits, job security if your in a union position
Cons
hard to advance or move around in the company
Love it there a great place to work.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIApril 15, 2015
No words can describe how much I love to work there. The clients are great the co workers are so understanding. The bosses are very informational and care about you.
Great company
RN (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo,MIApril 7, 2015
My typical day consisted of arriving at the case, taking vitals, providing trach care, assessment of client. Sometimes I cooked, encouraged ADL's and assisted where needed.
competitive pay
Home Care RN (Current Employee) –  southfieldMarch 9, 2015
orientations provided are very helpful and the pay is acceptable.
The office staff is very helpful. They go out of their way to help the nurses.
Great Cause While Having Fun
volunteer I assist (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDFebruary 27, 2015
Health Partners permitted me to work with my local community's most disadvantaged while simultaneously educating me on the importance of women's health.
Customer Service
Schedule Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 16, 2015
Health Partners is an exciting company to work for and learn about Health Field. HP has excellent benefits. Great to work on customer service skills with the clients and enhance your CNA skills for Nursing.
Rewarding and always something different.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIJanuary 28, 2015
There was no typical day in this job. We would have appointments some days and on other days I would take the client to do whatever she wanted to do.
Pros
lot's of outings and generaly never a dull moment.
Cons
no vacation or sick time in 8 years.
nice
CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 12, 2015
everyone was very friendly and helpful if you needed anything
Pros
great staff
Cons
low wages
Fun place to work
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia PAJanuary 8, 2015
This is a great company to work for. the people are friendly and it is a family atmosphere.
Pros
dress down fridays
Cons
none to think of