Health Quest

Health Quest United States Employee Reviews

Family environment
Radiation Oncology/Infusion RN (Former Employee), Sleepy Hollow, NYMarch 11, 2015
Pros: team work approach
Cons: lack of resources
worked collaboratively with various disciplines for the best out come for the patients. trouble shooted issues and resolve them. part of rapid response team
Fast paced and unpredictable.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 10, 2015
There are so many layers of management that decisions are made in an instant that impact many lives.
healthquest
80 Externship (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 1, 2015
it was a good place to do my extern and i learned a couple thing but i hoped for my on hands learning. but i had a good time and learn things i didnt know about.
Good Company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Holly, MIDecember 30, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: sub-contracted
Health Quest is a good company to work for. Employees are sub-contracted. Unfortunately, I did not get a client that suited my needs. The management is currently working with me to try and fix the issues at hand, so I give them extra credit for putting in the effort rather than replacing me and moving on.
Corporate chaos
Patient Registrar (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: health insurance
Cons: low raises, no recognition on job well done
Low moral, no recognition from management, overworked and ALWAYS understaffed in every department.
productive and caring people work with me I am very lucky
Receptionist (Current Employee), Rhinebeck, NYSeptember 26, 2014
Cons: the only problem i have working for health quest in rhinebeck is the drive at 11pm
Working in the ER you are dealing with many different problems From the minor sore throat to a massive heart attack, however all patients should be treated with care and understanding
Very busy place to work which is good because that is how I have my experience
Phlebotomist/Laboratory Processor (Current Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: alot of experience
Cons: very busy
The job is very busy and almost always under staffed but for most part very good job
Horrible place to work
Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Rhinebeck Medical PracticeJune 2, 2014
Pros: doctors are caring
Cons: management
Nasty environment. Supervisors are given all the responsibilities but none of the power. As a result staff does not respect site supervisor. Upper management encourages staff to report anything about site supervisor. Management does not back the site supervisor. Site supervisors are paid hourly rather than salary and are then criticized and disciplined by management for working 10 hours a day to get the work done. The management encourages culture of back stabbing.
Decent workplace
Lab Information Systems Clerk (Current Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: healthcare
A typical day consist of processing out patient lab specimens. I have learned more about how a lab works and how speciments are processed. I feel like management could be better.
Challenging patients and fullfilling case load
Mental Health Therapist - Lead Clinician (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 23, 2013
Pros: good parking, flexible hours, intriguing case loads
Cons: little opportunity for career advancement
Patients are assessed daily for somatic and psychic concerns. There are daily treatment team meetings and there is a strong sense of continuity among staff. Most co-workers are caring and do well with autonomy. I believe the hardest part of my role is not having enough time to bring families together to work on communication.
Great Place to work!
Patient Access Manager (Current Employee), Putnam Hospital Center Carmel NYJune 8, 2013
Pros: benifts, pay
Great place to work, Very positive Management team with progressive ideas and solid values.
very demanding and underpaid
Wheelchair Van Driver (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 1, 2013
it was fun at first but i realized that i could do better. i learned my way around the city and was able to see new areas but vans started breaking down and hours started to be long. then attitudes began to fly. I would just rather be somewhere else.. im better than this.
Leaned I was an excellent salesperson
Salesperson (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: learned to work with and help people. also personally learned a healthy life style
Cons: not getting raises on time to meet the cost of living
Typical day started at 10.00 A.M and closed at 9 P.M.

During the day waited on customers, educated them of our products, stocked shelves, ordered and priced products.

Co-workers were great and we worked as a team. Good management

Most enjoyable part was helping people and answering their questions.

The hardest part was leaving and going home. I really enjoyed the work.

I learned I have a talent for working with people.