Health Quest

Health Quest Employer Reviews

Decent workplace
Lab Information Systems Clerk (Current Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: healthcare
A typical day consist of processing out patient lab specimens. I have learned more about how a lab works and how speciments are processed. I feel like management could be better.
Challenging patients and fullfilling case load
Mental Health Therapist - Lead Clinician (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 23, 2013
Pros: good parking, flexible hours, intriguing case loads
Cons: little opportunity for career advancement
Patients are assessed daily for somatic and psychic concerns. There are daily treatment team meetings and there is a strong sense of continuity among staff. Most co-workers are caring and do well with autonomy. I believe the hardest part of my role is not having enough time to bring families together to work on communication.
Great Place to work!
Patient Access Manager (Current Employee), Putnam Hospital Center Carmel NYJune 8, 2013
Pros: benifts, pay
Great place to work, Very positive Management team with progressive ideas and solid values.
very demanding and underpaid
Wheelchair Van Driver (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 1, 2013
it was fun at first but i realized that i could do better. i learned my way around the city and was able to see new areas but vans started breaking down and hours started to be long. then attitudes began to fly. I would just rather be somewhere else.. im better than this.
Leaned I was an excellent salesperson
Salesperson (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: learned to work with and help people. also personally learned a healthy life style
Cons: not getting raises on time to meet the cost of living
Typical day started at 10.00 A.M and closed at 9 P.M.

During the day waited on customers, educated them of our products, stocked shelves, ordered and priced products.

Co-workers were great and we worked as a team. Good management

Most enjoyable part was helping people and answering their questions.

The hardest part was leaving and going home. I – more... really enjoyed the work.

I learned I have a talent for working with people. – less