Health Quest Employee Reviews

Good employees great team work best benefits/ medocre working conditions
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 22, 2016
Good employees great team work best benefits/ medocre working conditions short staff not so great management. No problems solved through chain of command.
Productive Work Environment
Unit Secretary Nephrology Care Unit Day Full Time (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYFebruary 12, 2016
A typical day as a full time unit secretary on NCU at Vassar Brothers Medical Center is always a new experience depending on the day! In order to balance the day ahead, I am always a productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks which I am assigned. Also being a team player is a deal breaker in the world of working a major hospital. I also believe that being a dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success is key to working in such a hectic work environment, which working on a dialysis unit with very ill and uneducated patients it tends to be on a daily basis. Being enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts are all attributes I try to follow throughout the day. The most enjoyable part about my day is knowing that I am helping others as a team!
Pros
health insurance, benefits, full time
I enjoyed working for Health Quest
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Flushing, MIMarch 27, 2017
Working for Health Quest was a great experience. I loved the people I worked for along with the ladies I talked with during shift changes. Management was always helpful and understanding, they were willing to help me with the schedule I had to work around. I honestly would recommend this company to anyone who needs the extra care.
I love working at Vassar
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYDecember 22, 2016
I loved working at Vassar it is a great Organization under Health Guest, The people here are amazing, caring and compassionate, and they truly want the best for people and want everyone to leave the positive happy and with a great experience.
not a good place to work
Materials Resource Manager - Department Secretary (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMarch 22, 2017
always on edge wondering who will be the next one let go. Expect a lot from employees who work and under paid. For employees that do nothing are the ones who are compensated
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 28, 2016
team is great to work with
best call center to work with
management was great
patient care is the #1 priority
dr. were pleasant
hardest part of the job was going home
enjoyable part was coming in to seeing smiling faces
chiropractic/physical therapy
Appointment scheduler (Former Employee) –  Blanchester, OHJanuary 2, 2017
I was responsible for answering phones, routing clients, payables and insurance information. We also provided, physical therapy and massage therapy for clients. m
fine
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYFebruary 17, 2017
great time working there great people, not the job for me wrong hours, wrong schedule for my life. promising future with the new hospital
Team Enviorment
Call Center Operator TEMP (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYDecember 20, 2016
You will be working in a team environment with well trained people and updated equipment. the staff is very helpful and flexible. You will be working in a clean environment.
fun environment
Remote Medical Coder/ Ancillary Coder (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 13, 2016
productive work day
I love the facility all around
Very communicative managers
Great atmosphere
Dependable co workers
Great with helping you with any problems
Horrible place to work
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rhinebeck Medical PracticeJune 2, 2014
Nasty environment. Supervisors are given all the responsibilities but none of the power. As a result staff does not respect site supervisor. Upper management encourages staff to report anything about site supervisor. Management does not back the site supervisor. Site supervisors are paid hourly rather than salary and are then criticized and disciplined by management for working 10 hours a day to get the work done. The management encourages culture of back stabbing.
Pros
Doctors are caring
nice co-workers and doctors
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Hyde Park, NYJune 2, 2015
it is okay to work with other co-workers ,need to hire more nurses.The doctors are very pleasant to work with. Management changes to much
Pros
monday to friday work week
Cons
bad health coverage, cheap raises
Challenging environment filled with experience
Manager (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYDecember 2, 2012
Ingrained culture inhibits progressive movement in culture. Operationally, a challenge due to unionized environment. Throughout years at hospital, there is valuable knowledge and experience gained. Support is high from peers and majority of leadership.
Pros
benefits, salary, experience
Cons
stagnant culture, little resources
Corporate chaos
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Low moral, no recognition from management, overworked and ALWAYS understaffed in every department.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
low raises, no recognition on job well done
Vassar Brother Medical Center
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYFebruary 23, 2013
Busy hospital with lots of opportunity for experience. Management is still in transition and staff is very catty.
Pros
experience
Cons
staff and compensation
RN, staff (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMay 1, 2016
Daily to day care of patients in a hospital setting. Co-working were stressful at time, but when emergency happen everyone worked together. The most important part of working together with the co-workers and the education.
Pros
Education
Cons
work load
management could be better
receptionist (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 25, 2016
Healthquest provides good pay for the area but could be better in terms of your position. Management throughout could be improved. Good learning experience.
Pros
good pay
Cons
management
Vassar Brothers Medical center
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsir NY 10601September 25, 2015
I did enjoy the work at Vassar especially my main boss and the inpatient prescription medical billing and coding. Inventory was challenging for a large hospital. Mostly because of the drug shortages at that time. The situation I wasn't in with was there was a high school behavior from grown women. It was very caddy and childlike and every was in a clique like behavior. It was very hard to accept.
Pros
My boss and i did enjoy the work I did.
Cons
Fellow employees behavior that was never taken care of by the management.
Good Start
Specimen Technician (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie NYMarch 29, 2016
This was my second job after college and did enjoy it because the people their were always nice and i believe that is what makes a job benficial.
Pros
People and hours
Cons
Low wage
Good place to work...but
Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkDecember 5, 2015
Overall, it was a good place to work. The employees were great. Health Quest has extremely high expectations of its employees, especially managers. The minute you do something wrong, you feel like you wear a target on your back. They are very good at pushing people out, especially when upper management doesn't agree with you or your opinion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Quest. Our community is ready to answer.

84%