Health Quest Employee Reviews

Very inconsiderate of employees in most areas of work environment
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie,NYDecember 17, 2017
Due to lack of good staffing, patients did not receive the
attention needed in many areas of their care.
Management was more interested in cutting expenses
and not wiling to compensate employees.
Pros
Good benefits if you weren't Union
Cons
Not much done to boost employee morale
Registered Nurse, Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYDecember 7, 2017
VBMC is a great place to work. Our department is very collaborative and supportive. There is mutual respect and encouragement from Environmental to Management.
Great healthcare workplace enviornment
Shadowing Student (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYDecember 6, 2017
I significantly enjoyed my time shadowing at Vassar hospital. The staff at Vassar was friendly and always available to help when needed. I learned a great amount about the pathology side of medicine.
Good Work Place
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYDecember 4, 2017
This was a good place for me as a student to get the valuable clinical experience i needed to pass my national exam for surgical technologist and receive my certification
Good team work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 16, 2017
My job was like working with family every body work togather great team work every look nice and neat comeing to work.Great mang.Pt care was very good safety is all ways first.
Awesome place
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2017
Great work environment, very competitive with salaries. Strong organization continued in growing theoughout the area. Have plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Fast paced ED
Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 29, 2017
One of the better ED's I've worked in. The management is supportive. It is very fast paced, most of the time you have resources that you need. It getting busier by the day.
Long time ago
Imaging technologist mammographer (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 28, 2017
Long time ago, I'm sure technology has changed. I remember nice work atmosphere. Far for me to travel so I left . Wasn't there that long.............!
Outstanding Organization
NY - Credentialing Coordinator/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 18, 2017
This is an outstanding organization to work for. We were like a family. It was very difficult to leave my position due to a relocation. I would recommend anyone work here if they were given the opportunity.
Health Quest
Float RN (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 9, 2017
Great team atmosphere and learning environment. People are always willing to lend a hand. Its fast paced. The patients are always put first and asked what improvements can be made if they are not happy .
horrible place to work
Mother Baby Nurse (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 3, 2017
Management doesn't care about their employees, no bathroom or meal breaks. always understaffed. Hostile interactions between patients and staff. no security
Pros
health benefits and pay
Cons
poor leadership, understaffed all the time
Terrible HR, management, and administration staff.
Other (Former Employee) –  Rhinebeck, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Health Quest and its team of vultures is on its way to becoming a bigger nightmare for it current and future employees. Its a employed-at-will workplace so if they don't like the way you look then say goodbye. The raises are terrible, the management and HR cover their own backs, and they cover up a lot of shady stuff.
Pros
ok benefits
Cons
poor raises
excellent salary, poor work/life balance
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 14, 2017
I have worked for health quest for many years. Health quest provides an excellent salary. There is a very poor work to life balance. Upper management is poor, mid level management is very good but limited in what they can do.

while working for health quest I learned very quickly in a high stress environment great time management skills and communication skills
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
poor job security
Worse Place to Work
Registration Associate (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 2, 2017
When you first get hired, they sell you a fake dream about how their company is and how wonderful it is to work their, but in reality its the total opposite. They care zero about their employees, no mater how much you do for them.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 1, 2017
Health Quest could be a great place to work. It is in a state of transition and once that concludes they will get there. The management team needs to add some additional support.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Excellent place to work
Director of Post Cardiac Care Unit (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYAugust 31, 2017
Excellent place to work. Leadership is very attentive and invested in the employees. There is a collaborative supportive culture at Vassar Brothers. I was very happy in my job. I left because of sudden health issues with family that required my presence.
Pros
Awesome CNO!
Cons
never worked for health quest
On Assignment Nurse Travel (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYAugust 30, 2017
Not sure what this company is. Not unless it is a former employer that has changed it company name. There has been nothing forwarded to me to let me know that this has occured
Pros
don't know
Cons
don't know
great place
Environment Technician (Current Employee) –  Carmel, NYAugust 20, 2017
. Handle medical waste and disposal
. Pick up linens
. Pick up and dispose of garbage
. Help out in Ambulatory Service Unit with patient’s bedding and cleaning room
Pros
free flu shots
Cons
over 30 minutes to drive
Extern Student
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNAugust 10, 2017
Health Quest is a very Fast Paced place to work. The employees are great and work as a team. I was only an extern student, but I would have loved to obtain job there.
good place to volunteer
Volunteer/ Internship (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NY 12601August 3, 2017
* i was a volunteer and worked one day a week for 8 hours, i was able to get free lunch and met some outstanding people
i would reccomend people to volunteer here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Quest. Our community is ready to answer.