Health Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

It is a very professional place to work at.
Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 17, 2015
Good staff to work with, I really enjoy my job. The staff works as a teem, and management is good and professional.

I do a group, and three to five one to one's with the clients, I do safety check and wellness checks every 15 to 30 minutes. I do intakes and discharges of clients. I help assign clients to to their rooms and and give them a tour of the facility and read them the rules and their client rights.
Pros
Good staff.
Cons
None.
Flexible, learning, workplace
Health Educator/ Screening Technician (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDSeptember 5, 2014
I love working for Health Solutions Screening Company. This job provides great communication skills and it can open many door for me for my career. The most amazing thing I love about my job is that it gives me an opportunity to help others to live a healthier life. Not only does it teach other the benefits of maintaining a healthy life but while I am talking and discussing with my clients, I learn for myself. I always strive to do my best when I work for Health Solutions. I also love the fact that I work with different people and meet new people every screening. This job is flexible. I can maintain to finish my master's degree and take care of a child.
Pros
per diems for lunch and hotel stay
Was a good place to work, co-worker were great
QA (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 3, 2015
Health Solution was a fun place to work , We started working in Boca Raton, and relocated to Fort Lauderdale, I started out as a Sales Rep, promoted to QA , and Doctor Chase
Pros
Atmosphere was great
Cons
Job was commission only, and if leads werent good, could not make money
I love this job in all aspects.
Senior Health Solutions (Current Employee) –  North IdahoJune 29, 2015
I work for myself as a broker in Medicare Insurance meeting with seniors over 65 all over the panhandle of North Idaho. Helping them understand Medicare in a short and concise manner is the best. My clients are very happy...I just wish I could reach more faster.

A typical day is meeting with the person or group in their home and explaining how Medicare works. Most are very confused before I come and feel very confident in their knowledge when I leave, usually within an hour or less of my arrival.

The hardest part is that I can not depend on this income to pay the bills. It's good, but there is not enough, soon enough for me.

The most enjoyable part is helping people who need me.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Not steady enough income
Fun and diverse workplace with a lot of travel
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 2, 2013
Screenings can be anywhere in the continental US. From cholesterol checks, height, weight, BMI, and possibly body fat percentage to all of the above with a coaching session that can last 5 minutes to 30 minutes. Clients are willing to learn how to make healthier lifestyle choices, and that makes it easier to assist them in doing so. Giving them their numbers helps them to see if they are on the right track or if they need to make some healthier choices.
Pros
lots of travel with compensation
Cons
long hours or short hours. not an every day job.
life insurance
Senior Health Solutions (Former Employee) –  St charles MOSeptember 12, 2015
very good company not to much to say however very high turn over rate. it was a fun environment, however communications and respect must be worked on
Productive and fun to do this type of work.
Lead Technician/screener (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDApril 3, 2014
A typical day at work is getting to work on time so we can set up our stations for our participants privacy. we spend anywhere from 4 to 19 hours a day doing physicals on participants. You learn about participants blood results and their body composition in order to help them be more aware of their health and how to improve on their health. Management is sometimes working with us and they are great to have around. They participate in doing these screenings as well. My co-workers are great in that we work as a team in every aspect of our jobs. Really there is not anything hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the doing of the work and working with my co-workers.
Pros
you get reimbursed for mileage and drive time.
Cons
sometimes there are no breaks.
Educating, productive, fast paced day.
Health Screener/ Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMarch 30, 2012
A typical day at work starts off with setting up the materials for the clients. We all work together to set up tables for screening, health coaching, and brochures. I learned that not most people what to know that they are not in good shape and deny therefore they don't make any changes to their lifestyle. The management is awesome because they are always supportive, but always on time. My co-workers are easy to work with because we all work together to make sure the day goes as smooth as possible. The hardest part of the job is waiting to be called for hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you know you have educated someone and made a difference in their life style.
Pros
mileage and toll reimbursements
Cons
on-call
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, TexasJuly 23, 2015
I have learned alot working for The Healthcare systems. Looking forward to my next phase of life. I have brought alot with me from this job.
Pros
very busy and loved helping others
Cons
nothing
Wonderful Company to work for.
Health Screening Tech (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 5, 2014
Great company to work for. They say they like to hire from within to help with advancement, but like any other company that's not the case and they pass by internal individuals for outside applicants
Interactive Health Solutions
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IllinoisJuly 28, 2014
Interactive Health Solutions, was one of the best jobs I've had in my lifetime. It was fun, and fast pace at the same time. It was a job I really wanted to do; I looked forward to waking up every morning to go to work. I also traveled as a phlebotomist, there is nothing much more fun then traveling. It was a mini vacation mixed work every week. I enjoyed my patients, making them feel comfortable, and making them laugh and also getting to know them as a individual.
Pros
meet new people daily, connect with the patient.
Cons
waking up early for a shift, such as in 3am.
Good staff
Health Educator (Current Employee) –  South FloridaNovember 27, 2013
I perform manual blood pressures, finger sticks for cholesterol and glucose, height and weight for BMI calculations, waist circumference, bodyfat analysis via skinfold calipers, and health coaching.
Cons
poor management starting from corporate level
Good People
Health Screener (Current Employee) –  MDAugust 28, 2012
Great company to work for! I get to travel all over New England and meet great people, Hardest part of the job is getting up in the middle of the night to go to work. Management does its best to work with you,
Suit up, show up. No frills, nice people.
Health Screener (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDJanuary 8, 2014
Easy work, some management is a tad inflexible. No problems. Coworkers are friendly, but slow to warm up. Lots of experienced people.
Pros
good pay
Cons
some locations hard to find
Stable but monotone personality
HR Recruiter/Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2014
Working in this industry- I've seen the changes over the years and its gotten from being more hands on to everything streamlined online- i worked as a virtual employee and at times was good tho missed out the social contact with others long with others opportunities that you would have in the office.
Pros
work from work- no travel
Cons
no social contact or hands on projects/ monotone job
productive place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 14, 2014
Some days are good. Management was good. The most enjoyable part of the job is the competitions.
Great Place to Work
Northeast Region Health Screening Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 18, 2014
There is no typical work day with Health Solutions. Work can include anything from 5 phone interviews in a day to working from 4 AM until 6 PM doing biometric screenings. Scheduling employees for work is a priority, this happens a lot more frequently in the Fall, but stays consistent throughout the year. Due to the ever changing job requirements you get to work with a lot of different people as well as build relationships with co-workers.
Great place to work for
Health educator and Screening Technician (Former Employee) –  Loma Linda, CASeptember 19, 2014
I learned how to register participating clients on tablets.
I Provide health screenings to individuals such as body fat, height weight, waist circumference and blood pressure.
As a team we assist each other in the set-up and breakdown of screening stations.
I love being face to face with clients and assuring them that the process is fast and easy to go through.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
back to back appointments
Hard-working and creative coworkers promoting health and wellness
Senior Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 15, 2014
Great company to work for. Position has plenty of autonomy and I really enjoy what I do.
Loved the company and everyone there
Senior Health Solutions (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOSeptember 3, 2014
Get your appointments got to your clients houses and sell life insurance or see if they qualify for Medicare products.
Pros
excellent sales training
Cons
cancels, hard close

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3