HWCA of Chicago is based in Wicker Park and takes a holistic approach to mental health. We offer individual and group health coaching, traditional psychotherapy and EMDR. Our clients are typically young professionals in the 25-40 range, but we also work with children, teens, couples and older adults. We are currently looking for a psychotherapist who wants to join our team of holistically-oriented professionals. This is for an independent contractor position, so the ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial spirit, but would also value working as part of a community.
1. Master’s or doctoral degree in social work, counseling, psychology or a related field
2. Licensure at the clinical level. I will only consider LCPCs, LCSWs, licensed clinical psychologists, etc. LPCs and LSWs will not be considered.
3. At least five years post-master’s clinical experience providing individual, couples and/or group psychotherapy
4. Expertise in a holistic/integrative or mind-body technique or therapy.
5. Willing to join BCBS PPO network
6. Able to block out a minimum of 15 hours of time per week during which
you can see clients (caseloads will start small, with the opportunity to grow into full-time)
7. Must make an effort to take good care of your own health
Other Desirable Qualifications:
1. Experience leading group therapy or psychoeducational programming
2. Interest/experience in writing newsletters/blogs
3. Expertise in couples counseling
1. Provide individual and couples psychotherapy (group and family optional)
2. Submit insurance claims and track client payments
- Access to peer consultation group
- Access to our library of professional development and personal growth resources
- Business coaching to help build caseload
- Office space, wireless internet, office supplies, online scheduling system for clients, electronic client notes and electronic insurance claim submission are all provided for you
- Regular client referrals are also provided
- Compensation = 60% of client fee
Please include a cover letter message through Indeed or copy and paste a cover letter into the beginning of your resume Word doc.
Keywords: mental health counselor, psychologist, social worker, marriage and family therapist., LCPC, LCSW, LMFT