HealthCare California, the central valley's premier home health agency, are seeking Registered Nurses for its expanding operations. Benefits include FLEXIBLE schedules and GENEROUS compensation packages! Company vehicles and mobile devices are available for meeting certain criteria. Please visit our website to apply.
Responsible in assessing patient health problems and needs, educating patients on their illness and condition, developing and implementing patient care plans, helping in rehabilitation, and providing emotional support to patients’ families.
- Performs skilled assessments of patients including physical, psychosocial and environmental factors.
- Formulates a written plan and ensures appropriate documentation is completed to admit patients to service.
- Acts as a liaison with patients/family, employer, providers, insurance companies and health care personnel.
- Monitors the patient's response to the care provided and consults with the physician regarding the patient's response, changes in the condition and changes needed in the plan of care.
- Assumes responsibility for a caseload of patients in a defined geographic area and/or a specified area of expertise.
- California RN license, driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance and current CPR certification.
- One (1) year experience in a home health or acute care setting. Applicant must be willing to travel in the area needed for visits.